Windows 10: Error 0x800800005

Discus and support Error 0x800800005 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Something happened when my computer did an automatic Windows Update...It will not update at l all now and it says my computer is not secure. I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Laurie IP, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Laurie IP Win User

Error 0x800800005

Something happened when my computer did an automatic Windows Update...It will not update at l all now and it says my computer is not secure. I cannot see any history or restore to a previous update. Any ideas what to do next?

:)

Laurie IP, Aug 3, 2018

2. While trying to upgarde to Windows 10 Upgrade receives error 0x800800005 - 0x90016

Original Title: Windows 10 Upgrade issues

I have been trying to upgrade my Ultrabook to Windows 10. I have made sure that the updates have been done, and I have made sure that Service pack (SP1) has been done for my Windows 7.

I get the following error messages and cannot find the errors mentioned in any other previous postings.

The Error I receive is:

0x800800005 - 0x90016

Suggestions for a non-techie?

kjennings3293, Aug 3, 2018
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Aug 3, 2018
  4. x01r Win User

Error 0x800800005

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error 0x800800005 :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Support and Radeon Software Driver Download

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error 0x800800005 :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error 0x800800005 :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error 0x800800005 :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error 0x800800005 :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error 0x800800005 :D

x01r, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Error 0x800800005

1. Error 0x800800005 - Similar Threads - Error 0x800800005

2. How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant: I launch Valorant play for like 1-5 minutes and then the game freezes and gives this error, had this problem for a while I fixed 2 previous BSOD errors Critical Process Died and System Service Exception but I'm struggling to find a fix for Kernel_data_inpage_error blue screen...
  3. How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant: I launch Valorant play for like 1-5 minutes and then the game freezes and gives this error, had this problem for a while I fixed 2 previous BSOD errors Critical Process Died and System Service Exception but I'm struggling to find a fix for Kernel_data_inpage_error blue screen...
  4. Error: 0x800f081f DISM restore stuck at 62.3%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: 0x800f081f DISM restore stuck at 62.3%: Hello,I have been having issues with my computer where if I play some games like Overwatch or Valorant my computer will freeze up and not allow me to do anything, forcing me to reset it. This would sometimes happen when I'm on YouTube watching a video, but it is much more...
  5. Error: 0x800f081f DISM restore stuck at 62.3%

Error: 0x800f081f DISM restore stuck at 62.3%: Hello,I have been having issues with my computer where if I play some games like Overwatch or Valorant my computer will freeze up and not allow me to do anything, forcing me to reset it. This would sometimes happen when I'm on YouTube watching a video, but it is much more...
  6. Error: 0x800f081f DISM restore stuck at 62.3%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error: When I try to access my Windows 10 PC from my Windows 11 PC both on the same network, I receive this pop-up message:Network ErrorWindows cannot access \\<Windows 10 PC name>Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might be a problem with your network. To try to...
  8. Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error

Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error: When I try to access my Windows 10 PC from my Windows 11 PC both on the same network, I receive this pop-up message:Network ErrorWindows cannot access \\<Windows 10 PC name>Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might be a problem with your network. To try to...
  9. DPC Watchdog Violation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation Error: I have attached the Windows dump file. Can I please get help to know why I keep crashing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpc-watchdog-violation-error/58757040-a2ee-4657-8b38-b6ecfda1a042
  10. DPC Watchdog Violation Error

DPC Watchdog Violation Error: I have attached the Windows dump file. Can I please get help to know why I keep crashing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpc-watchdog-violation-error/58757040-a2ee-4657-8b38-b6ecfda1a042