Windows 10: Error 0x8022402c

Discus and support Error 0x8022402c in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm on build 10547 and trying to update to build 10565. I keep on getting error 0x8022402c. I've tried net stop and start with parameter wuauserv to no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by drg40, Oct 15, 2015.

1. drg40 Win User

Error 0x8022402c

I'm on build 10547 and trying to update to build 10565. I keep on getting error 0x8022402c. I've tried net stop and start with parameter wuauserv to no avail. Any suggestions?

:)

drg40, Oct 15, 2015

2. Windows Essential Security pop up wasn't able to remove the virus

All these kind of pop-ups are fake warnings - scams. Never ever call these numbers.

Please read:
    PSA: Tech Support Scams Pop-Ups on the Rise

Use the Task Manager to close your browser:

How to Use the New Task Manager in Windows 8 or 10

If you use Edge, see all of
    GreginMich
    's replies here:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning/system-error/dcccc74e-fb98-43a8-8579-956692a40982

Or try the Edge-method of
    Scott_ki
    in
    this
    thread.

Clear your temporary internet files and reboot. Do not restore the browser session.

After the reboot, the pop-up should be gone.

If not, follow the steps provided here: Remove Tech Support Scam pop-up (Call For Support Scam)

====

Also read:
    Beware of Phony Tech Support Scams

==================================================

See also
    Le Boule
    's reply in another thread on same topic:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning/windows-security-essentials-error-code-0x8022402c/8609e8d0-e5c2-4fba-a32b-edc44da209e7?msgId=316ad2a6-91f9-44bf-ba69-26ad229e37bc

Jsssssssss, Oct 15, 2015
  3. does customer support answer calls?

foldaer not there to delete. I assumed it had been deleted earlier but system would not take fix.

Error 80240020, Oct 15, 2015
Thema:

Error 0x8022402c

1. Error 0x8022402c - Similar Threads - Error 0x8022402c

2. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  3. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  4. hola, tengo un problema a la hora de actualiaar w10 a w11, me da un error de "se ha...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hola, tengo un problema a la hora de actualiaar w10 a w11, me da un error de "se ha...: ya probe usar estos comandos y sigue sin funcionar, dism /online /cleanup-image /StartComponentCleanupdism /online /cleanup-image /CheckHealthdism /online /cleanup-image /ScanHealthdism /online /cleanup-image /RestoreHealthsfc /scannowtambien probe instalarlo de la forma ISO...
  5. hola, tengo un problema a la hora de actualiaar w10 a w11, me da un error de "se ha...

hola, tengo un problema a la hora de actualiaar w10 a w11, me da un error de "se ha...: ya probe usar estos comandos y sigue sin funcionar, dism /online /cleanup-image /StartComponentCleanupdism /online /cleanup-image /CheckHealthdism /online /cleanup-image /ScanHealthdism /online /cleanup-image /RestoreHealthsfc /scannowtambien probe instalarlo de la forma ISO...
  6. hola, tengo un problema a la hora de actualiaar w10 a w11, me da un error de "se ha...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  8. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  9. 0x80070643 Update error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x80070643 Update error: Hello,I have read the threads in regard to the update error, it suggested you need the recovery to be at least 250 mg? OK, before delving into making it larger possibly nowhere have I seen yet how to see if it is bigger than 250?I know it is a little more than right clicking...
  10. 0x80070643 Update error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070643 Update error: Hello,I have read the threads in regard to the update error, it suggested you need the recovery to be at least 250 mg? OK, before delving into making it larger possibly nowhere have I seen yet how to see if it is bigger than 250?I know it is a little more than right clicking...