Windows 10: Error 0x8024001e every time I try to download a game using the Xbox app on Windows 10

Discus and support Error 0x8024001e every time I try to download a game using the Xbox app on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got the Game Pass and I'm trying to download Gears of War 4 using the Xbox beta app on Windows 10. Besides the download being extremely slow which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SekkeyWho, Jun 3, 2020.

1. SekkeyWho Win User

Error 0x8024001e every time I try to download a game using the Xbox app on Windows 10

I got the Game Pass and I'm trying to download Gears of War 4 using the Xbox beta app on Windows 10.

Besides the download being extremely slow which only happens using this app cause my download speed anywhere else is just fine, I only get to download like 5% before getting a 0x8024001e error code. It happens every time, The download advances just a little, I get the error and I have to hit Try Again all the time.

What can I do? I already tried some methods like resetting the Windows Store, repairing and even resetting the Xbox app, cancelling the download and restarting it from 0, and nothing seems to work.

:)

SekkeyWho, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Error 0x8024001e every time I try to download a game using the Xbox app on Windows 10

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Error 0x8024001e every time I try to download a game using the Xbox app on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error 0x8024001e every

2. There is an application error every time I try to launch a game on the epic games app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is an application error every time I try to launch a game on the epic games app.: I cannot launch a game on the epic games app. Every time I try it says there has been an application error and in the text it reads numbers. The numbers are 0x0000005. Does someone know how to get rid of this. Please help me....
  3. There is an application error every time I try to launch a game on the epic games app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is an application error every time I try to launch a game on the epic games app.: I cannot launch a game on the epic games app. Every time I try it says there has been an application error and in the text it reads numbers. The numbers are 0x0000005. Does someone know how to get rid of this. Please help me....
  4. Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...: Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download and keeps giving me the 0x8007007E error. Please help me find a solution to this....
  5. Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...: Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download and keeps giving me the 0x8007007E error. Please help me find a solution to this....
  6. Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...

7. Game saying error every time I try to download it.

Game saying error every time I try to download it.: I got forza horizon 4 a few weeks ago and the game was working fine until one day it would not let me open it. I then uninstalled and tried reinstalling the game, it would then not download and kept saying error Code: 0x80070003. I have enough space and keep clicking to put...
  8. Code: 0x8024001E When attempting to download a game

Code: 0x8024001E When attempting to download a game: Extremely frustrated right now. I've spent most of my day on and off dealing with this to no avail. I have renamed the software distribution folder and attempted to update, and indeed I did update my system and still the issue is ongoing. It's really incredible that...
  9. Gear of War download error 0x8024001E

Gear of War download error 0x8024001E: Hye. Referring to matter above.. I just bought the Gears of War 4 for pc last night on 2 Feb 2019, had started my download since then. For some reason my download didn't go as smoothly as i thought. The download progress keeps on getting error and i need to refresh it...
  10. Gear of War download error 0x8024001E

Gear of War download error 0x8024001E: Hey, I just bought GoW4, added it to my Microsoft library. And I just can't download that piece of ****. Download stops like every five minutes, telling me that there is an error - 0x8024001E. I got to cca 75GB out of 200GB (what the hell). Now I'm just getting the error...
Tags: