Windows 10: Error 0x80320009 Windows 10

Discus and support Error 0x80320009 Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; El vuelto a hacer de fabrica ordenador el y me decia que al instalar el antivirus que es por lo que me estaba fallando me ha dicho que no se pudo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlejandroSigüenza, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Error 0x80320009 Windows 10

El vuelto a hacer de fabrica ordenador el y me decia que al instalar el antivirus que es por lo que me estaba fallando me ha dicho que no se pudo iniciar el servicio filtrado de base en Equipo Local.

Que puedo hacer al respecto

:)

AlejandroSigüenza, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 28, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Error 0x80320009 Windows 10

DRDNA, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Error 0x80320009 Windows 10

1. Error 0x80320009 Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error 0x80320009

2. I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...: I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error "Unknown Encrypted Error" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-updated-my-windows-10-and-now-my-kayo/a52d2b86-7ba7-4e90-9b5c-5fa5cfc7c87e
  3. I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...: I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error "Unknown Encrypted Error" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-updated-my-windows-10-and-now-my-kayo/a52d2b86-7ba7-4e90-9b5c-5fa5cfc7c87e
  4. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive: yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after that my pendrive has been not working properly i tired everything from clean, create partition in disk part and disk management...
  5. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive: yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after that my pendrive has been not working properly i tired everything from clean, create partition in disk part and disk management...
  6. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. what can i do about the error "Kernel Power EventID 41 63"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do about the error "Kernel Power EventID 41 63": Hi, thank you for someone responding my postMy laptop started doing this about a month ago and i already try any option to trying fix my laptopmy laptop randomly shut down, just about this week already happen about 3 times, when i open event viewer it only says the same thing...
  8. what can i do about the error "Kernel Power EventID 41 63"

what can i do about the error "Kernel Power EventID 41 63": Hi, thank you for someone responding my postMy laptop started doing this about a month ago and i already try any option to trying fix my laptopmy laptop randomly shut down, just about this week already happen about 3 times, when i open event viewer it only says the same thing...
  9. BSOD ERROR TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24 WIN 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ERROR TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24 WIN 11: Hello, i have not encountered any problems while playing EA FC 24 until today. Today, when I tried to re-enter the game after closing the game with the ALT+F4 combination when exiting the game, I received a blue screen error and this problem still persists. I put the...
  10. BSOD ERROR TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24 WIN 11

BSOD ERROR TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24 WIN 11: Hello, i have not encountered any problems while playing EA FC 24 until today. Today, when I tried to re-enter the game after closing the game with the ALT+F4 combination when exiting the game, I received a blue screen error and this problem still persists. I put the...