Windows 10: error 0x803f700f

Discus and support error 0x803f700f in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; when trying to activate windows 10 i get a error message "Something prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. Wait a few minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DOOF__, Apr 4, 2022.

1. DOOF__ Win User

error 0x803f700f

when trying to activate windows 10 i get a error message "Something prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. Wait a few minutes and then try again" 0x803f700f.I am fully connected to the internet. I have tried the last 2 days same thing, what can this be?

:)

DOOF__, Apr 4, 2022
  2. bdanmo Win User

UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account?

The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join.

Thoughts?

bdanmo, Apr 4, 2022
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Apr 4, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

error 0x803f700f

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! error 0x803f700f :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile error 0x803f700f :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile error 0x803f700f :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile error 0x803f700f :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile error 0x803f700f :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin error 0x803f700f :D

Tenforo, Apr 4, 2022
Thema:

error 0x803f700f

1. error 0x803f700f - Similar Threads - error 0x803f700f

2. Fix 0x803F700F Windows Activation Error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x803F700F Windows Activation Error: [ATTACH]This post features solutions to fix the Windows Activation error 0x803F700F. Windows activation is a process by Microsoft that verifies that the Windows copy you’re using is genuine and properly licensed. But recently, some users have complained about having trouble...
  3. i just got the error 0x803F700F

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just got the error 0x803F700F: Just today i logged on i see my licence key is deactivated. The key itself is from windows store. Not sure why it suddenly decided this. So what's the fix for this?Can't upload the images it's fails everytime....
  4. i just got the error 0x803F700F

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just got the error 0x803F700F: Just today i logged on i see my licence key is deactivated. The key itself is from windows store. Not sure why it suddenly decided this. So what's the fix for this?Can't upload the images it's fails everytime....
  5. Error code 0x803F700F

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x803F700F: I had my Windows activation and everything was working find. Until I updated Windows and my activation was just gone. I didn't change any kind of hardware or anything it just disappeared. This happened before but I was able to just click I changed my hardware and it gave it...
  6. Error code 0x803F700F

Error code 0x803F700F: I had my Windows activation and everything was working find. Until I updated Windows and my activation was just gone. I didn't change any kind of hardware or anything it just disappeared. This happened before but I was able to just click I changed my hardware and it gave it...
  7. Why will Windows 11 Pro not activate? Error code 0x803F700F

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why will Windows 11 Pro not activate? Error code 0x803F700F: Something prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. Wait a few minutes and then try again. Error code 0x803F700F.I have two valid license keys, global and lifetime. The Windows 10 key worked fine until I upgraded to Windows 11 after which I purchased a...
  8. Why will Windows 11 Pro not activate? Error code 0x803F700F

Why will Windows 11 Pro not activate? Error code 0x803F700F: Something prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. Wait a few minutes and then try again. Error code 0x803F700F.I have two valid license keys, global and lifetime. The Windows 10 key worked fine until I upgraded to Windows 11 after which I purchased a...
  9. Error message 0x803f700f activating my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message 0x803f700f activating my Windows 10: Something prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. Error message: 0x803f700f. What is that error message and why did it happen?...
  10. Error message 0x803f700f activating my Windows 10

Error message 0x803f700f activating my Windows 10: Something prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. Error message: 0x803f700f. What is that error message and why did it happen?...