Windows 10: Error 0x803F8001 even though I'm logged into the correct account

Discus and support Error 0x803F8001 even though I'm logged into the correct account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After downloading Minecraft, Java Edition, Error 0x803F8001 popped up saying I wasn't logged into the Microsoft store. I then logged in, to the correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JulianLim5, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Error 0x803F8001 even though I'm logged into the correct account

After downloading Minecraft, Java Edition, Error 0x803F8001 popped up saying I wasn't logged into the Microsoft store. I then logged in, to the correct account, trust me, I checked several times, and it still didn't open for the exact same reason. Help?

:)

JulianLim5, Nov 28, 2021

2. error code 0x803F8001

Hello,

We still can't identify the possible cause of this error code 0x803f8001 you're experiencing. For us to isolate and assist you better with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you also experiencing this error when accessing other applications?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Apps not downloading from windows store - error 0x803f8001

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are unable to download the apps from windows store.

I request you to follow the methods below:

Method 1:

Reset the Store.

I request you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Method 2:

You may try to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Start menu and then click on Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and press Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I also request you to follow the link below:

Error Code: 0x803F8001

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...803f8001/2c674ad2-5ab3-46f5-aa0a-6e4d1d9c1550

Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?

I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store

(All applicable for Windows 10)

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 28, 2021
  4. Error 0x803F8001 even though I'm logged into the correct account

Error Code 0x803F8001

Search results for "The Tribez is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 in Windows 10." Found 1 results.

Error Code: 0x803F8001 - Microsoft Community

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...803f8001/2c674ad2-5ab3-46f5-aa0a-6e4d1d9c1550

I would like to inform you that in Feedback app there is an option to select Store, so you can select that option while providing feedback regarding Store issues. Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. Regards,

Ok, so I followed all the instructions. I tried everything. I am thinking it's time for Microsoft to step up and fix this error.

Default_087, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Error 0x803F8001 even though I'm logged into the correct account

1. Error 0x803F8001 even though I'm logged into the correct account - Similar Threads - Error 0x803F8001 though

2. Can't log into Windows 10 even though password is correct

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into Windows 10 even though password is correct: Hello, I am writing this for my dad. Basically over the last few days he is unable to get onto his computer as he is unable to log into Windows 10 due to it saying the password is incorrect, even though it's not. He reset his password each day and made sure the correct one...
  3. Can't log into Windows 10 even though password is correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into Windows 10 even though password is correct: Hello, I am writing this for my dad. Basically over the last few days he is unable to get onto his computer as he is unable to log into Windows 10 due to it saying the password is incorrect, even though it's not. He reset his password each day and made sure the correct one...
  4. Can't log into Windows 10 even though password is correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error 0x803F8001 even though I'm logged into the correct account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x803F8001 even though I'm logged into the correct account: After downloading Minecraft, Java Edition, Error 0x803F8001 popped up saying I wasn't logged into the Microsoft store. I then logged in, to the correct account, trust me, I checked several times, and it still didn't open for the exact same reason. Help?...
  6. The Store wants me to log in even though I'm using a Microsot Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Store wants me to log in even though I'm using a Microsot Account: I log into my work laptop with my Microsoft Account.I go to the Microsoft Store and it shows the correct mail address.But when trying to install an App, it asks me to "log in"?And when I try to use the above mentioned mail adress, it says the account doesn't exist.Creating...
  7. The Store wants me to log in even though I'm using a Microsot Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Store wants me to log in even though I'm using a Microsot Account: I log into my work laptop with my Microsoft Account.I go to the Microsoft Store and it shows the correct mail address.But when trying to install an App, it asks me to "log in"?And when I try to use the above mentioned mail adress, it says the account doesn't exist.Creating...
  8. The Store wants me to log in even though I'm using a Microsot Account

9. I'm getting error code 0x803F8001

I'm getting error code 0x803F8001: I can't play many of the MS games. I'm getting the following message: Microsoft Sudoku is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 Earlier I had the same problem with Minesweeper. I ended up deleting and reinstalling...
  10. Administor error even though I'm administor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Administor error even though I'm administor?: Hello there, here's the problem. I want to install the driver for a graphics tablet. Unfortunately I always get an error message that an "administor blocked the app". The settings of the user account control are already adjusted downwards and the tip " Then open the path...