Windows 10: Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK

Discus and support Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Getting error 0x803FB107 when attempting to update/install the season pass including Ark: Extinction, Ark: Scorched Earth, Ark: Aberration and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ItsOldBurrito, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK

Getting error 0x803FB107 when attempting to update/install the season pass including Ark: Extinction, Ark: Scorched Earth, Ark: Aberration and the aberration skins. This is on the Play anywhere edition of ark on the windows 10 pc store. Any suggestions/help?

:)

ItsOldBurrito, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Windows Store Error when downloading - Code: 0x803FB107

Hi,

Error code 0x803FB107 may occur for the following reasons:

• Network interruption while downloading the game.
    • Not enough space on the device for the game.
    • The device doesn't meet game requirements.

As you've done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest trying to follow the steps provided by Catherine Cus in this
    thread and see if it will work for you.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Chino Win User
    ARK: Survival Evolved Arrives in Windows 10 Store with Xbox One Cross-Play

Studio Wildcard today announced the release of the multi-million selling dinosaur action-adventure survival game, ARK: Survival Evolved on the Windows 10 store. Already available for Xbox One and Xbox One X enhanced, ARK is now an Xbox Play Anywhere title that allows players who purchase the game digitally to play on both platforms at no additional cost. Tied to the players' Microsoft account, ARK survivors can now pick up their adventure where they left off, switching between their Xbox One and PC while taking their saved progress, Gamerscore, DLC, and achievements with them.

Additionally, ARK for Windows 10 version supports Microsoft's cross-play feature, which means Xbox One and Win 10 players will be able to cooperate or compete on the same servers to capture, tame and train some of the Jurassic-era's most powerful beasts, from the vicious Velociraptor, to the earth-shaking Titanosaur!

Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK JtfHzIClLISA5GjG_thm.jpg

Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK AsFOvHyGZy0FU0Td_thm.jpg

Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK b9MXngptNSSRVpBo_thm.jpg

Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK cjPP6evu29rFi2j9_thm.jpg

Windows 10 purchasers of ARK: Survival Evolved can also purchase its Expansion Packs including Scorched Earth and last week's update - the derelict, malfunctioning underground world of Aberration, loaded with fascinating items including five new Biomes, 14 new Creatures and 30 new Engrams to craft. Aberration is available now for $19.99 USD or is free for download for owners of the ARK Season Pass.

"Aberration" Expansion Pack Features
    • Tame New Creatures: The intense radiation of Aberration has led to incredible genetic mutations, resulting in dozens of new creatures with amazing abilities! Clamber up walls & glide through the air on the back of a camouflaging chameleon-like 'Rock Drake', keep the dark at bay with one of four friendly 'Lantern Pets', or grab and toss multiple creatures simultaneously with a massive 'Cave Crustacean', or - if you are brave enough - allow the horrific "Reaper Queen" to impregnate you, and spawn a vicious male Reaper alien life form you can tame and control.
    • Craft 50+ Unique Items: Use cave-climbing picks, gliding wingsuits, and ziplines to traverse this new ARK. Learn advanced engrams to dominate the harsh environment, protect yourself with hazmat outfits, charge lanterns, flashbangs, batteries, glowsticks, railguns and much more. Thrive by gathering new resources, using fishing baskets, gas collectors, fortify your home within the caverns using cliff structures, and much more!
    • Conquer New Challenges: With the maintenance systems of this new ARK malfunctioning, earthquakes, radiation exposure, gas leaks, and Element chambers are among the many hazards that survivors will learn to grapple with Aberration's varied biomes, both aboveground and below the surface. Gear-up to take on the horrifying threat lurking within the deepest depths of Aberration…

Chino, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK

I downloaded Ark Scorched Earth but it won't let me play

Hi
    Cheyen,

There are a lot of possible reason why you cannot launch or play that specific game. To isolate this matter, we
    have some questions for you:

• Did you download the game from Windows Store?

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the game is not compatible with Windows 10 and need to be in
    compatibility mode
    for it to run.
    We suggest that you run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes.
    To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Programs.

• Click on
      Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
      and follow the instructions.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK

1. Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK - Similar Threads - Error 0x803FB107 'Play

2. Play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play anywhere: I own game pass ultimate and forza horizon 5 and neither appear on my pc is it because I bought them on my xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-anywhere/a5629b22-0181-43b6-b9e5-f16e18cb766b
  3. Play anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Play anywhere: I own game pass ultimate and forza horizon 5 and neither appear on my pc is it because I bought them on my xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-anywhere/a5629b22-0181-43b6-b9e5-f16e18cb766b
  4. Play anywhere

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Ark server on Windows 10 Ark and play on it at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark server on Windows 10 Ark and play on it at the same time: I used to play ark on steam and I would host a server on the same PC and then play it with all my buddies on the same PC It's a beefy computer. Anyways, A good majority of my buddies play on xbox so I bought the windows 10 version and I wanted to host my own server for us to...
  6. Play anywhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Play anywhere: My gpu shows that it supports dx12 however when I try to play Forza Horizon 4 it says that it doesn't, has anyone else had this issue? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-anywhere/a8204fa0-eaa5-47b5-947b-224a80c6bec2
  7. Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere: Hey mods. I'm asking this question for a buddy of mine. Less than a month ago, he bought himself a brand new gaming PC. To celebrate, I bought him a copy of Ark Survival Evolved as a gift on Xbox so that he and I could play together. Now that he's actually trying to download...
  8. Error Code 0x803FB107

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Code 0x803FB107: Hallo Ich habe versucht Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition zu installieren doch nach dem einem kurzen Moment gibt es einen Fehler. Ich habe schon verschiedene Lösungswege aus dem Internet ausprobiert wie Windows aktualisieren usw. doch es hat nicht funktioniert...
  9. download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere: ok so, i have Ark on my xbox one and i would like to download the game on my pc. But when i go into the microsoft store they tell me, i have to purchase the game but i already have it on my xbox one. and i don't understand because my friend he can download the game and not...
  10. Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help!: I have the digital copy of the game on Xbox but i cant download it on Pc!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-xbox-play-anywhere-pls-help/cf2d9cb0-b852-4324-aaaa-9daf7f6516f2
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x803fb107 store

2. 0x803FB107 game pass

3. error:0x8033fb107 store game

4. 0x803fb107,
  5. gamepass pc 0x803fb107,
  6. 0x803fb107 windows store xbox game pass,
  7. 0x803fb107 xbox windows10,
  8. 0x803FB107 cannot launch game on PC