Windows 10: Error 0x80a40401 "Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live" and 0x800704cf

Discus and support Error 0x80a40401 "Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live" and 0x800704cf in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to sign in to the Xbox app on PC, I get a notification that says "It looks like there's a problem with your Store account.", when logging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kirill Norinskiy, May 26, 2023.

1. Error 0x80a40401 "Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live" and 0x800704cf

When I try to sign in to the Xbox app on PC, I get a notification that says "It looks like there's a problem with your Store account.", when logging into the account, an error 0x80a40401 appears. I tried to re-login to my account manually, after that an error 0x800704cf appears. I tried reinstalling the app, checking the internet connection, etc. Nothing helps.

:)

Kirill Norinskiy, May 26, 2023

2. cant sign into xbox live

Ok... I cant sign into xbox live for some reason. It keeps telling me that I am not connected to the internet

The error code is 0x800704cf

TheSlimyPython, May 26, 2023
  3. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., May 26, 2023
  4. malware Win User

Error 0x80a40401 "Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live" and 0x800704cf

Xbox 360 Live Update

A new update for the Xbox 360 has been released over Xbox Live. The update, available upon signing on to the Xbox Live service with a 360, offers a few minor bug fixes, as well as a seal over a minor security hole that would-be system hackers had been experimenting with. Here's the update list:
    • Improvements to the Xbox Guide.
    • Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.
    • Increased accuracy of "last time played."
    • Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live® members in the Netherlands.
    • More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.
    Source: XBOXIC

malware, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Error 0x80a40401 "Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live" and 0x800704cf

1. Error 0x80a40401 "Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live" and 0x800704cf - Similar Threads - Error 0x80a40401 Unable

2. xbox app error code 0x800704cf can't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app error code 0x800704cf can't sign in: ive been trying to log into the xbox app on my pc, but it keeps showing the "not connected to the internet" error code. i tried creating a new account to see if that would work but that didn't either. i know im connected im not sure what the issue could be i feel like ive...
  3. xbox app error code 0x800704cf can't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app error code 0x800704cf can't sign in: ive been trying to log into the xbox app on my pc, but it keeps showing the "not connected to the internet" error code. i tried creating a new account to see if that would work but that didn't either. i know im connected im not sure what the issue could be i feel like ive...
  4. Error 0x80a40401 "Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live" and 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80a40401 "Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live" and 0x800704cf: When I try to sign in to the Xbox app on PC, I get a notification that says "It looks like there's a problem with your Store account.", when logging into the account, an error 0x80a40401 appears. I tried to re-login to my account manually, after that an error 0x800704cf...
  5. Xbox app sign in Error code: 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app sign in Error code: 0x800704cf: Whenever I try signing into my xbox app on windows 10 it tells me "you'll need internet for this" and shows the error code "0x800704cf". I don't have trouble signing into other accounts. For some reason it is only my main account which has the game pass and I don't feel like...
  6. Xbox app sign in Error code: 0x800704cf

Xbox app sign in Error code: 0x800704cf: Whenever I try signing into my xbox app on windows 10 it tells me "you'll need internet for this" and shows the error code "0x800704cf". I don't have trouble signing into other accounts. For some reason it is only my main account which has the game pass and I don't feel like...
  7. Unable to sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into xbox live: I want to play Minecraft, but every time I start it up, it cant sign in. I have a VPN, but I disable it before starting Minecraft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-into-xbox-live/b2b955d3-7eae-428f-941c-1aa6d49e48f6
  8. Unable to sign in to xbox live on pc

Unable to sign in to xbox live on pc: I'm trying to play phantasy star online 2 on pc. I know the install works because I played it for a couple days before this problem started happening. It looks like I've been signed out of xbox live, and am unable to sign in. My account is fine because I was able to sign in...
  9. Unable to sign in to Microsoft App Store & Xbox Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft App Store & Xbox Live: My son has Windows 10 Pro on his PC. We had to do a reset due to various issues and now he cannot sign into the App Store and Xbox Live with his Microsoft account. I have tried using my Microsoft account and still have the same problem. However we can login with a Local...
  10. Xbox One X error code 0x800704cf

Xbox One X error code 0x800704cf: I can connect the xbox to our internet but when trying to sign in to my account I receive the error code 0x800704cf. Usually spend at least an hour trying to connect. Internet works fine on all other devices. Please help!...