Windows 10: error 0x82d4003 when I try to launch Halo reach

Discus and support error 0x82d4003 when I try to launch Halo reach in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; error 0x82d4003 when I try to launch Halo reach, I still have version 1909... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rowena San Antonio, Sep 4, 2020.

1. error 0x82d4003 when I try to launch Halo reach

error 0x82d4003 when I try to launch Halo reach, I still have version 1909

:)

Rowena San Antonio, Sep 4, 2020

2. HALO REACH CRASH ERROR

hello guys please help me out

On launching any mode i am getting an error message UE4 MCC fatal error and it says halo mcc has stopped working and closes the window.I have no issue in navigating through the settings options the problem arises when i start any mode whether it is campaign
    or multiplayer.

AYUSHNAIR1, Sep 4, 2020
  3. JOSHSKORN Win User
    Halo PC won't launch

First of all, I hadn't played Halo PC in awhile, maybe a couple of months, yet I've had Windows 10 since about Day One. It HAS worked before. I don't know at one point it stopped working, if it was one of the latest Windows 10 updates, that, I don't know. I think it's worked since the Fall update, but I haven't really played it much since then.

Upon launching the game, I get the message: We are sorry but there was a problem accessing your personal Halo PC files which are located in your My Documents folder.

Mind you, the PC version of this game came out in 2003, so it was originally built for Windows XP, and that the Documents folder had been moved around, since. Once again, the game HAS worked fine on my machine on every version of Windows, since....well, with the exception of possibly WIndows 8/8.1, I never owned a copy of that. It worked fine on Vista, 7 and then 10.

A support link is provided in the error message, but the page cannot be found.

It looks like it's having trouble basically accessing the Documents\My Games\Halo folder.Before anyone suggests this: Re-installing did not help at all. Compatibility mode didn't help, either.

See the attachment to see the error I'm experiencing, but I did basically describe it.

error 0x82d4003 when I try to launch Halo reach [​IMG]

JOSHSKORN, Sep 4, 2020
  4. JOSHSKORN Win User

error 0x82d4003 when I try to launch Halo reach

Halo PC won't launch

EDIT: I found a workaround so I'm able to access and edit the registry. I'm currently working on it and will post another reply with results.

That doesn't even work. I cannot even create the first registry key, I end up with permission errors. See attached. I tried manually creating a reg file and that didn't work, either.

error 0x82d4003 when I try to launch Halo reach [​IMG]

JOSHSKORN, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

error 0x82d4003 when I try to launch Halo reach

1. error 0x82d4003 when I try to launch Halo reach - Similar Threads - error 0x82d4003 try

2. Error when trying to launch VALORANT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to launch VALORANT: I was trying to play valorant on my laptop and it would say "a D3D11-compatible GPUFeature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine"and ive watched video on how to fix it and ive done everything, checked for updates on settings,update drivers, download...
  3. Error when trying to launch VALORANT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to launch VALORANT: I was trying to play valorant on my laptop and it would say "a D3D11-compatible GPUFeature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine"and ive watched video on how to fix it and ive done everything, checked for updates on settings,update drivers, download...
  4. HALO INFINITE: ERROR 0x89235107 when trying to Log-In into Halo Infinite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HALO INFINITE: ERROR 0x89235107 when trying to Log-In into Halo Infinite: After selecting an account, 5 seconds later this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-infinite-error-0x89235107-when-trying-to-log/3ac9e3f0-62c2-4fbf-8d1f-5785af833f62
  5. HALO INFINITE: ERROR 0x89235107 when trying to Log-In into Halo Infinite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HALO INFINITE: ERROR 0x89235107 when trying to Log-In into Halo Infinite: After selecting an account, 5 seconds later this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-infinite-error-0x89235107-when-trying-to-log/3ac9e3f0-62c2-4fbf-8d1f-5785af833f62
  6. File System Error -2143322101 when trying to launch Halo MCC PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error -2143322101 when trying to launch Halo MCC PC: For starters, I do not have the game pass. I did have the game pass but not anymore. I bought it MCC separately from the Microsoft store after uninstalling its contents from when I originally downloaded it from the game pass. But now I can't even boot it up at all. I keep...
  7. Error when trying to launch MSFS

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when trying to launch MSFS: Hello Getting an error when trying to launch MSFS 2020. Error message states "The request is not supported". Works when right clicked and launched as "Run As Administrator". Any help will be appreciated. Thanks....
  8. File System Error -2143322101 when trying to launch Halo MCC PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error -2143322101 when trying to launch Halo MCC PC: Installed Halo MCC, but can't launch it due to the file system error. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-system-error-2143322101-when-trying-to-launch/3f867df2-97e0-472a-b107-534098e36e13
  9. Halo MCC in windows store can not find Halo Reach

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC in windows store can not find Halo Reach: Halo MCC in windows store can not find Halo Reach, my version is chinese, it saids `遗失内容 ---- 游戏内容尚未安装或尚未下载完成` translate to english is ` Missing/Lost Content -----Game content is not install yet or not finish download yet ` [ATTACH]...
  10. Error Code 0x803FB107 when installing Halo Reach

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Code 0x803FB107 when installing Halo Reach: I'm trying to install Halo Reach from the windows game store but after a few seconds the progress bar simply says "Error" when I click on details I get this message: "One or more items in this bundle didn’t install yet. We’ll keep trying. You can also try installing them...