Windows 10: error 0x87AF000B wont let me download apps or open Microsoft store

Discus and support error 0x87AF000B wont let me download apps or open Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; One day my Microsoft store apps all just got deleted and disappeared from my computer. Then when I searched Microsoft store it wouldn't pop up it gave... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by its_just_Max, Jun 29, 2020.

1. error 0x87AF000B wont let me download apps or open Microsoft store

One day my Microsoft store apps all just got deleted and disappeared from my computer. Then when I searched Microsoft store it wouldn't pop up it gave me a link to the website. Then from there I tried re-downloading my apps and games and it took my to the Microsoft store app I tried re-downloading apps but I keeps on saying "error 0x87AF000B" I then went to settings to reset the Microsoft store but it wasn't there. I even troubleshooted it and nothing happened, I then did wreset.exe which resets the Microsoft store and nothing happened even after I reset my laptop. I've tried countless things watched countless YouTube videos to fix the problem and read countless articles and nothing works, I'm very disappointed. Can someone please help, all help is highly appreciated, sorry if this isn't written well.

:)

its_just_Max, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Cannot Download Apps/Install Updates from the Store (0x87AF000B)

There are a number of threads on Microsoft regarding the Store and error 0x87AF000B (though none seem marked 'solved'). Many mention that it will work correctly signed into Windows with another account (local or Microsoft). Here's one...
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...6-f56c0bd33c13

It suggests that something in your user profile is to blame. Have you tried using a different user account?

3. Cannot Download Apps/Install Updates from the Store (0x87AF000B)

So I created the new user profile, and it fixed the problem; guessing the old one was corrupted. It was a pain to migrate stuff to the new account, but it's worth fixing this annoying issue. Thanks @Bree!

Michaelvas17, Jun 29, 2020
  4. error 0x87AF000B wont let me download apps or open Microsoft store

App downloads and error code 0x87AF000B

Hi Donna,

The error code "0x87AF000B" you're receiving from downloading an app from the Store, might be due to a variety of reasons.

That being said, is your Windows 10 updated?

To make sure that you're not experiencing an account specific issue, kindly
    create another administrator account
    and observe if the
    issue will still be present.

Let's reset your Windows Store from Settings to repair your app:

• Press the Windows + I keys from the keyboard to launch
      Settings.
    • Click System, then Apps & features.
    • Locate and click Store.
    • Click Advanced options, then click the Reset
      button.

If neither resolved the error, you can clear the Windows Store's cache without changing the account settings or deleting the installed applications by following these steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys from the keyboard to launch the
      Run dialog window.
    • Type WSReset.exe, then press the Enter key from the keyboard. The
      Windows Store and a command prompt window will be opened without any message. The Store cache has been successfully reset when the command prompt automatically closes.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

error 0x87AF000B wont let me download apps or open Microsoft store

1. error 0x87AF000B wont let me download apps or open Microsoft store - Similar Threads - error 0x87AF000B wont

2. Microsoft store wont let me download photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont let me download photos app.: A while ago, I got a small virus on google chrome, so i used a virus tracker and deleted the files. Since that, one day my friends asked for a screenshot, and when i clicked on the "Microsoft Photo's app" it refused to open. I tried to repair it and it still didnt work. So i...
  3. Microsoft store wont let me download photos app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store wont let me download photos app.: A while ago, I got a small virus on google chrome, so i used a virus tracker and deleted the files. Since that, one day my friends asked for a screenshot, and when i clicked on the "Microsoft Photo's app" it refused to open. I tried to repair it and it still didnt work. So i...
  4. Microsoft store wont let me download an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont let me download an app: Hello,I am trying to download the amazon app store from the microsoft store but it wont let me because somehow i believe it is not detecting my cpu, my pc is meeting all the requirements but not the CPU one.GPU 3050TI RTXProcesseur AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30...
  5. Microsoft store wont let me download an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store wont let me download an app: Hello,I am trying to download the amazon app store from the microsoft store but it wont let me because somehow i believe it is not detecting my cpu, my pc is meeting all the requirements but not the CPU one.GPU 3050TI RTXProcesseur AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30...
  6. Download for any app in Microsoft Store fails with error code 0x87AF000B

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download for any app in Microsoft Store fails with error code 0x87AF000B: I have already tried to- run wsreset.exe- run the Windows store apps troubleshooterNothing helped me to resolve that issue so far. Please advice....
  7. Microsoft store wont let me download origin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont let me download origin: what do I do if I get a warning that says the app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app? origin sound be compatible to all , windows, not just Mac and Microsoft should allow gamers to have this app. what can I do to solve this?...
  8. I can't download anything from Microsoft Store error code 0x87AF000B

I can't download anything from Microsoft Store error code 0x87AF000B: I tried to reset the Microsoft Store but I cant find it in settings. Is there anyway to re-install the store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-anything-from-microsoft-store/f6958082-132b-4f63-aca3-6eac603a2ea2"
  9. Microsoft Store wont let me download apps to a different drive

Microsoft Store wont let me download apps to a different drive: I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 4 on my second drive but it gives me an error message. I already switched to where new apps go, cleared the cache but it still doesn't work....
  10. Microsoft Store wont let me download

Microsoft Store wont let me download: Hi, I have a active membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and was able to download and play MS store apps/games mainly Gears 5. Since installing Windows on my new PC the store does not allow me to download Gears 5 anymore. When I cursor over the install button I get a round...
Tags: