Windows 10: Error 0x87E10BD0

Discus and support Error 0x87E10BD0 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza, it says retrieving license... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by flaky1217, Oct 4, 2020.

1. flaky1217 Win User

Error 0x87E10BD0

I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store.

Every time I try to download Forza, it says retrieving license and then an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0.

I've tried almost everything that I could find online.

a. Clearing the Microsoft Store cache

b. Recreating AUInstallAgent

c. Running powershell commands

d. Installing whilst in clean boot

e. Reinstalling Windows 10

f. Messing around with anti-viruses and windows defender

g. Logging in and out of Microsoft Store

h. Installing the latest Windows 10 updates

i. Troubleshooting the Microsoft Store

However, what's strange is that the Forza Horizon 4 demo downloads and works completely fine for me.

I can even download the DLC for the Forza Standard Edition.

I should also say that I was able to install Forza Horizon 4 before, but the game couldn't launch.

After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install Forza after that.

Here I am now, trying to figure out how to get it to download! Yes I do have enough space on my hard drive.

I've pretty much given up and I need help.

:)

flaky1217, Oct 4, 2020

2. Code: 0x87E10BD0

ErrorCode: 0x87E10BD0. App wont install. I tried downloading it in clean boot but it is still throwing the same code. The app is a free app. I am signed into my Microsoft account. Running Windows 10, ran all available updates today. What should I try
    next?

EnchantedMoth3, Oct 4, 2020
  3. HotSaucey Win User
    Crusader Kings 3 error code 0x87E10BD0 / file system error (-2147219196)

I've been trying to open Crusader Kings 3 from Xbox game pass and it won't open despite all my efforts of reinstalling and following advice of several other forum posts (about other games but the steps shouldn't be game-specific).

I've been getting errors like 'Crusader Kings III is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0' which is blatantly wrong
    since I'm subscribed to Xbox game pass and I'm signed in so I should have access to the game. Another error I've been getting is File System Error (-2147219196) and that won't go away either, despite checking the C disk for errors using the command 'chkdsk
    /r /f' and resetting my computer.

I've reset MC store, cleared cache, I've done almost everything possible and nothing seems to work.

HotSaucey, Oct 4, 2020
  4. KieX Win User

Error 0x87E10BD0

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Error 0x87E10BD0

1. Error 0x87E10BD0 - Similar Threads - Error 0x87E10BD0

2. Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to...: I purchased Minecraft a couple weeks ago, and now I can't launch it or sign into my account on windows 11. On my windows 10 PC, the sign in works flawlessly, but on my windows 11 laptop, there is an endless loop between 'Just a Moment' and empty space. I have tried almost...
  3. Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to...: I purchased Minecraft a couple weeks ago, and now I can't launch it or sign into my account on windows 11. On my windows 10 PC, the sign in works flawlessly, but on my windows 11 laptop, there is an endless loop between 'Just a Moment' and empty space. I have tried almost...
  4. Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0.This is the error code that appears. I am signed into both accounts on the...
  5. Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0.This is the error code that appears. I am signed into both accounts on the...
  6. Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005

7. can i please get some help, i ceep getting error code 0x87E10BD0 when i do things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i please get some help, i ceep getting error code 0x87E10BD0 when i do things: i baught forza 4-5.... 4 wont download, 5 wont start. and i only get 0x87E10BD0. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-please-get-some-help-i-ceep-getting-error/42ac4be5-d598-4868-beda-88484407dd12
  8. can i please get some help, i ceep getting error code 0x87E10BD0 when i do things

can i please get some help, i ceep getting error code 0x87E10BD0 when i do things: i baught forza 4-5.... 4 wont download, 5 wont start. and i only get 0x87E10BD0. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-please-get-some-help-i-ceep-getting-error/42ac4be5-d598-4868-beda-88484407dd12
  9. Age of Empire III Definitive Edition game is not starting - Error Code 0x87E10BD0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empire III Definitive Edition game is not starting - Error Code 0x87E10BD0: Hi I have a Game Pass subscription but some games are not working on my PC. For AOE III I am getting below error even after multiple reinstall and restarts. - Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...
  10. Age of Empire III Definitive Edition game is not starting - Error Code 0x87E10BD0

Age of Empire III Definitive Edition game is not starting - Error Code 0x87E10BD0: Hi I have a Game Pass subscription but some games are not working on my PC. For AOE III I am getting below error even after multiple reinstall and restarts. - Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...
Tags: