Windows 10: Error 0x87e50036 when you start Xbox game or app

Discus and support Error 0x87e50036 when you start Xbox game or app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If Error 0x87e50036 occurs when you try to start an Xbox game or app, this post will help you. This error is related to the Xbox app and indicates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 22, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Error 0x87e50036 when you start Xbox game or app

Error 0x87e50036 when you start Xbox game or app [​IMG]
    If Error 0x87e50036 occurs when you try to start an Xbox game or app, this post will help you. This error is related to the Xbox app and indicates that the game you are trying to play is unavailable or cannot be accessed. Keep reading this post to learn how you can fix it. The complete […]

This article Error 0x87e50036 when you start Xbox game or app first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 22, 2023

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Apr 22, 2023
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Apr 22, 2023
  4. Error 0x87e50036 when you start Xbox game or app

Xbox App Error code 0x80048504?

Hi Andyy,

If you received this error code 0x80048504, there could be an issue with the Xbox live server, your network connection, or with the account itself. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Please click this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe and then hit Enter. 

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 22, 2023
Thema:

Error 0x87e50036 when you start Xbox game or app

1. Error 0x87e50036 when you start Xbox game or app - Similar Threads - Error 0x87e50036 start

2. When starting any game from Xbox on PC, it gives an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When starting any game from Xbox on PC, it gives an error: Good afternoon! I want to play games. I downloaded minecraft and others, but it gives this error when starting. I do not know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-starting-any-game-from-xbox-on-pc-it-gives-an/2cb7c202-6129-4b88-b77f-54ef877afa3d
  3. When starting any game from Xbox on PC, it gives an error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When starting any game from Xbox on PC, it gives an error: Good afternoon! I want to play games. I downloaded minecraft and others, but it gives this error when starting. I do not know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-starting-any-game-from-xbox-on-pc-it-gives-an/2cb7c202-6129-4b88-b77f-54ef877afa3d
  4. File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Cant even see game ive installed, in folder installed into.Its like it installs game, makes it inviseble, then app cant find the fm.exe fileOld thread touched on this subject, 4 years old that thread, no solution yet???????...
  5. File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Cant even see game ive installed, in folder installed into.Its like it installs game, makes it inviseble, then app cant find the fm.exe fileOld thread touched on this subject, 4 years old that thread, no solution yet???????...
  6. File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I've been able to successfully play one game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC app thus far. Every other game gives me that File System Error. I am able to install the game, but they will not launch and give me that error, or one ending in 513. I've gotten the latest...
  7. File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I've been able to successfully play one game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC app thus far. Every other game gives me that File System Error. I am able to install the game, but they will not launch and give me that error, or one ending in 513. I've gotten the latest...
  8. error when trying to install games from Xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error when trying to install games from Xbox app: I can't install any games from the App. They always end up with "error: unexpected error". I've uninstalled the Xbox App, formatted the entire drive, reinstalled the app and the issue persists....
  9. Xbox App on W10 "You can't share game clips" error

Xbox App on W10 "You can't share game clips" error: [ATTACH] The error message title is in Finnish but basically, everytime I attempt to upload a picture, or video of any possible game, it reaches from 0-17%, stops, and hits me with that error, saying "You can't share game clips". The rest of it reads: "There might be a...
  10. File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I've been able to successfully play one game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC app thus far. Every other game gives me that File System Error. I am able to install the game, but they will not launch and give me that error, or one ending in 513. I've gotten the latest...