Windows 10: Error: 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>0xC00D36BB

Discus and support Error: 0xA00F429F0xC00D36BB in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't use the camera in Windows 11, can you help me? I tried all kinds of solutions but it doesn't work.Please help to fix this issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alper Güzel, Dec 17, 2023.

  1. Error: 0xA00F429F0xC00D36BB


    I can't use the camera in Windows 11, can you help me? I tried all kinds of solutions but it doesn't work.Please help to fix this issue.

    :)
     
    Alper Güzel, Dec 17, 2023
    #1

  2. Camera not working - Error: 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>(0xC00D36BB)

    Hello,

    I can't use the camera under windows 11, I've already searched on the internet to find a solution, but none worked.

    The camera works for some applications, like Teams or Discord, but not for the Camera application or online, or even for Windows Hello.

    the following error message appears in the Camera application:

    Error: 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>(0xC00D36BB)

    please help me fix my problem

    thank you in advance
     
    Mark__kraM, Dec 17, 2023
    #2
  3. Despite tried all the methods available on internet, I could not be able to open camera app successfully. 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed> (0xC00D36BB)

    Despite tried all the methods available on internet, I could not be able to open camera app successfully. 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed> (0xC00D36BB)
     
    Dharm Kumar, Dec 17, 2023
    #3
  4. SheilaBM Win User

    Error: 0xA00F429F0xC00D36BB

    The camera on the computer won't turn on. The Error code is 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>0X800703E3

    The camera on my computer won't turn on. The error code is:

    0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>0X800703E3
     
    SheilaBM, Dec 17, 2023
    #4
Thema:

Error: 0xA00F429F0xC00D36BB

Loading...
  1. Error: 0xA00F429F0xC00D36BB - Similar Threads - Error 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>0xC00D36BB

  2. iSCSI Initiator Service fails to start with error Access is denied

    in Windows 10 News
    iSCSI Initiator Service fails to start with error Access is denied: [ATTACH]The Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service allows your computer to connect to remote storage devices (SAN/NAS) over an IP network using the Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) protocol, making them appear as local disks. The service runs under the LocalSystem...
  3. There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]: [ATTACH]Some users cannot format a USB flash drive to FAT32 using Diskpart because of the “There is no volume selected” error on Windows computers. The FAT32 file system is required for several purposes, such as BIOS recovery and installing software updates on PlayStation....
  4. Hyper-V error occurred while attempting to export the virtual machine

    in Windows 10 News
    Hyper-V error occurred while attempting to export the virtual machine: [ATTACH]When trying to copy or export a VHDX or Hyper-V file, you may encounter an error saying An error occurred when attempting to export the virtual machine. This error can happen for many reasons, which we explain in detail in this guide. An error occurred while...
  5. Unable to connect to API (ConnectionRefused) Claude error

    in Windows 10 News
    Unable to connect to API (ConnectionRefused) Claude error: [ATTACH]If you are receiving the error message “Unable to connect to API (ConnectionRefused)” when trying to use Claude Code on your Windows 11/10 PC, this post will help you fix the issue. A few users have reported that Claude Code repeatedly displays this message when they...
  6. Error: 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>0xC00D36BB

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>0xC00D36BB: I can't use the camera in Windows 11, can you help me? I tried all kinds of solutions but it doesn't work.Please help to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0xa00f429fwindowshowfailed0xc00d36bb/80962bc6-00bb-433d-8f01-9b53c51daad3
  7. Camera not working - Error: 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>0xC00D36BB

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not working - Error: 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>0xC00D36BB: Hello,I can't use the camera under windows 11, I've already searched on the internet to find a solution, but none worked.The camera works for some applications, like Teams or Discord, but not for the Camera application or online, or even for Windows Hello.the following error...
  8. Camera not working - Error: 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>0xC00D36BB

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not working - Error: 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>0xC00D36BB: Hello,I can't use the camera under windows 11, I've already searched on the internet to find a solution, but none worked.The camera works for some applications, like Teams or Discord, but not for the Camera application or online, or even for Windows Hello.the following error...
  9. Error: 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>0xC00D36BB

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>0xC00D36BB: unable to use camera on windows 11, Tried all the methods on the internet but still, the issue persists, please help to fix this issue.not just the camera app but even for google meets, zoom meets the camera is not working it says camera not found...
  10. Error: 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>0xC00D36BB

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>0xC00D36BB: unable to use camera on windows 11, Tried all the methods on the internet but still, the issue persists, please help to fix this issue.not just the camera app but even for google meets, zoom meets the camera is not working it says camera not found...