Windows 10: Error 0xc000000d

Discus and support Error 0xc000000d in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have win10 dell laptop Not have any installation disc Laptop had came with win7 home basic initially and then upgraded I want solution which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoshiVedant, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Error 0xc000000d

I have win10 dell laptop

Not have any installation disc

Laptop had came with win7 home basic initially and then upgraded

I want solution which doesn't include formatting disc.

This appears at startup of laptopError 0xc000000d [​IMG]

:)

JoshiVedant, Dec 6, 2018

2. Error code 0xc000000d

Hi Gae Frandsen,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are receiving an error code “0xc000000d”. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.

Before we start troubleshooting the issue, we require more information to narrow down the issue.

• When exactly are you receiving this error message?
    • Are you trying to update the Windows?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Error code 0xc000000d

i am receiving the error "your pc needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc000000d.

SergioColoccini, Dec 6, 2018
  4. AngieGood Win User

Error 0xc000000d

Error 0xC000000D

My computer has been running fabulously.

I moved.

Now that I'm plugging it back in and restarting it, I keep getting this error code 0xC000000D when I double-click Avast, Glary, etc. What is going on and how can I fix it?

Help!

AngieGood, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Error 0xc000000d

1. Error 0xc000000d - Similar Threads - Error 0xc000000d

2. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied: Hi,I have tried to re-install Windows 10 using a USB following the above error code. I have used prompts and the advice: On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer...
  3. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied: Hi,I have tried to re-install Windows 10 using a USB following the above error code. I have used prompts and the advice: On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer...
  4. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to fix error 0xc000000d while trying to factory reset PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix error 0xc000000d while trying to factory reset PC?: I've attempted to solve this on my own by searching the internet, only to find people who are actually just unable to boot their devices and solve it through WinFE or some other method. I'm stuck on what to do, as it seems nobody else has this issue while resetting their PCs,...
  6. How to fix error 0xc000000d while trying to factory reset PC?

How to fix error 0xc000000d while trying to factory reset PC?: I've attempted to solve this on my own by searching the internet, only to find people who are actually just unable to boot their devices and solve it through WinFE or some other method. I'm stuck on what to do, as it seems nobody else has this issue while resetting their PCs,...
  7. Windows Defender Offline Scan stops with error 0xc000000d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Offline Scan stops with error 0xc000000d: Windows Defender Offline Scan stops with error 0xc000000d.After scheduling a Windows Defender Offline Scan, my Win 11 system reboots and no scan is started.Instead i get a 0xc000000d Error stating that a device is not present/connected.I got 3 physical HDD connected and the...
  8. Windows Defender Offline Scan stops with error 0xc000000d

Windows Defender Offline Scan stops with error 0xc000000d: Windows Defender Offline Scan stops with error 0xc000000d.After scheduling a Windows Defender Offline Scan, my Win 11 system reboots and no scan is started.Instead i get a 0xc000000d Error stating that a device is not present/connected.I got 3 physical HDD connected and the...
  9. HELP! Facing Game Application Error 0xc000000d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Facing Game Application Error 0xc000000d: My game, Audition Next Level, has been running fine all this while, but this error message keeps popping up recently.My quick fix is to reboot my laptop or remove the game’s exe. file and have it repatched. But now these fixes don’t work.I have also tried to reinstall it, but...
  10. HELP! Facing Game Application Error 0xc000000d

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP! Facing Game Application Error 0xc000000d: My game, Audition Next Level, has been running fine all this while, but this error message keeps popping up recently.My quick fix is to reboot my laptop or remove the game’s exe. file and have it repatched. But now these fixes don’t work.I have also tried to reinstall it, but...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. diablo 2 the exception unknown software exception (0xc000000d) occurred in the application at location 0x0000000000684CC8.

2. diablo 2 lod 0xc000000d