Windows 10: Error 0xc0000020

Discus and support Error 0xc0000020 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, so yesterday I started to get the Error 0xc0000020 when I would open Epic games, spotify or discord, and I thought it was just those programs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Iván Franco, May 3, 2019.

1. Error 0xc0000020

Hello, so yesterday I started to get the Error 0xc0000020

when I would open Epic games, spotify or discord, and I thought it was just those programs, but later it started happening with all my programs and I got worried,

-I desinstalled an antivirus that had infiltrated my programs

-I scanned my computer with >sfc scannow but it couldn't complete the scan and it would say "protection of resources of Windows couldn't do the requested operation.

-Then I did the Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth and still wouldn't be able to complete

-I also tryed reseting my windows 10 by eliminating all my files and starting from 0, but the blue screen with the sad face would appear and wouldn't let me do it.

So at this point I have no idea what to do, I think I've done most of the alternatives here, I hope someone can help me out, I really don't want to lose my PC.

Also sorry for the bad english, I had to translate everything cause it's in spanish, still I'll leave the error image. Error 0xc0000020 4ecf7410-b1c5-4c65-a4f1-704af3265049?upload=true.png

"C:\Windows\System32\wintyps.dll is not designed to launch on Windows 10 or contains an error. Try to install the program again by an original media or contact the administrator of the software to get help. Error 0xc0000020."

:)

Iván Franco, May 3, 2019
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

Error status 0xc0000020

Hi Tanya,

When you are receiving error code 0xc0000020 with the message "C:\Users\twall\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.025.0204.0009\FileSyncClient.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error"
    on your Windows 10 computer, it is possible that there are corrupted system files.

For us to better assist you with this concern, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

To help resolve the issue, you can run the System File Checker (SFC) tool to scan and restore corrupted system files. Steps are in the article on this

link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, May 3, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    error 0xc0000020 when playing a game

Hi Allan,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your concern regarding the error on your game. Kindly answer these questions:

• When did the you start encountering the error code 0xc0000020?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To determine the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Settings).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • Do you encounter the error code 0xc0000020 when accessing other applications or games?
    • Can you please describe to us what is happening on your computer after encountering the error?
    • Just to clarify, what is the exact error message that you're getting when attempting to access your game? We recommend that you post a screenshot here for us to further investigate your concern.

Argel Obm, May 3, 2019
  4. Error 0xc0000020

Error Status 0xc0000020

Hi Lewis,

The error code 0xc0000020 pertains to compatibility issues with the game and the Windows 10 PC. Other factors that we have to take into consideration are corrupted game installation files and software conflicts that occur when running the
    game disc. For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the affected game?
    • What are the methods you've performed in order to play the game?
    • Have you tried other game discs to check if the same issue occurs?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device. The information on that page can help determine if your device meets the game requirements.

Another solution we recommend is to run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter. This troubleshooter will allow the game to run using the settings from a previous version of Windows. Refer to

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows
    for the steps.

Catherine Cus., May 3, 2019
Thema:

Error 0xc0000020

1. Error 0xc0000020 - Similar Threads - Error 0xc0000020

2. Problem with windows apps - msvcp140 and vcruntime140 error 0xc0000020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with windows apps - msvcp140 and vcruntime140 error 0xc0000020: every time i start windows, or try to open the notepad, paint or the screenshot apps, i get the following errorsbad...
  3. Problem with windows apps - msvcp140 and vcruntime140 error 0xc0000020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with windows apps - msvcp140 and vcruntime140 error 0xc0000020: every time i start windows, or try to open the notepad, paint or the screenshot apps, i get the following errorsbad...
  4. How to resolve PhotoService.exe - Bad Image 0xc0000020 Error Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve PhotoService.exe - Bad Image 0xc0000020 Error Windows 10: Earlier this week, I noticed that whenever I try to open an image with the built-in Microsoft Photo Viewer I would receive a pop up error window. The entirety of its message is, “PhotoService.exe - Bad Image: C:/Program...
  5. How to resolve PhotoService.exe - Bad Image 0xc0000020 Error Windows 10

How to resolve PhotoService.exe - Bad Image 0xc0000020 Error Windows 10: Earlier this week, I noticed that whenever I try to open an image with the built-in Microsoft Photo Viewer I would receive a pop up error window. The entirety of its message is, “PhotoService.exe - Bad Image: C:/Program...
  6. How to resolve PhotoService.exe - Bad Image 0xc0000020 Error Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Error 0xc0000020 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc0000020 on Windows 10: I was logging into a different profile on my computer after failing to download a file on my other profile. But I was met with a sudden black screen then the words Dell and something about disc repairs that would take up to an hour. Once It finished I went into the profile I...
  8. Error 0xc0000020 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error 0xc0000020 on Windows 10: I was logging into a different profile on my computer after failing to download a file on my other profile. But I was met with a sudden black screen then the words Dell and something about disc repairs that would take up to an hour. Once It finished I went into the profile I...
  9. Error 0xc0000020 on Windows 10

10. Error 0xc0000020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc0000020: I've had a couple of errors show up which are stopping me from being able to play games or open steam. I've searched almost everywhere for an answer but nothing works. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an erro. Try...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. discord 0xc0000020

2. discord error 0xc0000020

3. error message onedrive 0xc0000020 windows10