Windows 10: Error 0xc000007b when executing an .exe file

Discus and support Error 0xc000007b when executing an .exe file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to run an .exe file but it comes up with that error. When I first got it, it wanted me to install MSVCP140D.dll, vcruntime140d.dll, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NoobierNoob, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Error 0xc000007b when executing an .exe file

I am trying to run an .exe file but it comes up with that error. When I first got it, it wanted me to install MSVCP140D.dll, vcruntime140d.dll, and ucrtbased.dll, so I downloaded them off dll-files and put them in system32 and syswow64, also I installed Windows SDK. Now it is showing this error message. Help is appreciated =)
    Thanks,

:)

NoobierNoob, Nov 23, 2018
  2. soda Win User

winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error

"winx86.exe - Application Error
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).
    Click OK to close the application"

I click OK and it keeps popping up with this

3. Kafreses Win User
    0xc000007b Error

I upgraded to Windows 10 today with no major issues. However, I have been receiving the 0xc000007b error for ColorUService and APSDaemon.exe at start up. I receive the same error when launching Origin from EA Games and any related game.

I talked to the techs at EA Games and they suggested using CCleaner prior to uninstalling Origin with Rivo Uninstaller. At this point I downloaded a fresh copy of Origin. The installation failed because the 0xc000007b error popped up.

I looked in several webpages concerning the error. The suggested fixes were for Windows 7/8/8.1. The ones I tried did not work.

My email program did not work correctly. I fixed this by downloading Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4

I have a Asus laptop, N750JK, with Windows 10 installed, Invidia GForce 850M, 16 GB Ram.

Is there a fix for the 0xc000007b error for Windows 10?

Kafreses, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Error 0xc000007b when executing an .exe file

How to open a .exe file

Hi,

An EXE file (also known as executable file) contains an executable program for Windows. EXE is short for "executable," and it is the standard file extension used by Windows programs.

For us to better assist you with this, we'd like to know the following:

• Were you getting an error when opening a .exe file?
    • Was it compressed (zipped)?

Usually, you can just double left-click the .exe file (if not compressed) to open it. However, if it's compressed, you need to install a 3rd party software to extract it.

We're looking looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Error 0xc000007b when executing an .exe file

1. Error 0xc000007b when executing an .exe file - Similar Threads - Error 0xc000007b executing

2. Auto-Execute EXE When USB Plugged In

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto-Execute EXE When USB Plugged In: Is there any way to auto-execute an exe program without using any 3rd party software?I want to execute a Software when a USB device is plugged in.As soon as I plugin the USB the exe should execute and will show a Welcome Screen GUI.The application is developed in .NET Core...
  3. Error 0xc000007b when running a program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xc000007b when running a program: Hello, I was working with Snort IDS and then out of no where, the program stopped working in one day and raise 0xc000007b when ever I open it. I reinstalled it, reinstalled .NET frameworks and installed them again, but still not working. I am not sure what caused this...
  4. error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error 0xc000007b: plz help me ........................ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0xc000007b/5fbc7037-faaa-48f5-b2e4-96bd4be3b0e2
  5. Error executing exe file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error executing exe file: Every time I try to download something by running an exe file, the computer keeps rebooting. It always reboot during download after running exe file. What should i do fix the problem? Pls help me.. submitted by /u/gevatte [link] [comments]...
  6. Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application: so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
  7. winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 Support
    winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b): so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
  8. RUN won't 'execute' EXE files

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    RUN won't 'execute' EXE files: Since 1803 was loaded on 3 of my Dell laptops (various models) I've discovered that the RUN function (under Windows Start Button) won't "run" an EXE file that is located in my download folder. Same response on 3 different laptops. I have a history of the APP for these EXEs...
  9. 0xc000007b Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000007b Error: I upgraded to Windows 10 today with no major issues. However, I have been receiving the 0xc000007b error for ColorUService and APSDaemon.exe at start up. I receive the same error when launching Origin from EA Games and any related game. I talked to the techs at EA Games...
  10. No exe can be executed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No exe can be executed: Hello. I tried to execute an exe file created by the compilation of code in MS Visual studio 2015 but it doesn't work. Every time i try to execute it stucks. Specifically in command prompt, Ctrl+C doesn't work. Then I tried to compile the code in other apps. But the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Error 0xc000007b: Failed to execute EXE package.