Windows 10: error 0xc0000135 and net framework won't install

Discus and support error 0xc0000135 and net framework won't install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i installed the 1909 windows 10 update i tried to open the microsoft teams app and it gave me the error 0xc0000135 and i found out this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ahmadmakki1, Apr 30, 2020.

1. error 0xc0000135 and net framework won't install

when i installed the 1909 windows 10 update i tried to open the microsoft teams app and it gave me the error 0xc0000135 and i found out this error shows because the net framework is not installed so i tried installing different versions like 4 and 4.8 and 3.5 and all of them won't install saying that i already have an version of net framework 4.5 or higher so i tried reinstalling microsoft teams and i was not able to do it because it kept saying that i need the net framework note: all the apps that need net framework like discord and bluestacks won't open and give me the same error 0xc0000135

:)

ahmadmakki1, Apr 30, 2020

2. .NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 30, 2020
  3. 0xc0000135 Issue on my .NET FRAMEWORK 4.6 Advanced Series

I have this kind of issue started when my windows 10 get updated. After it being updated whenever I open some apps its says that "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000135)." Not all apps are being affected with this but I really want to
    fix this issue because I just purchase a game MAFIA 3 then when I open it it says the error 0xc0000135. And also when I open MS WORD up to MS EXCEL still the error occurs. I tried any kind of solutions at the internet but still nothing happen. I want to uninstall
    the framework but it does not appears in my uninstall programs list. I also go to windows update but still I cant find Microsoft .Net Framework. Please help me with this kind of problem.

Jeaf Dynzel S. Piocnacia, Apr 30, 2020
  4. error 0xc0000135 and net framework won't install

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

error 0xc0000135 and net framework won't install

1. error 0xc0000135 and net framework won't install - Similar Threads - error 0xc0000135 net

2. Microsoft .net framework won't open/won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .net framework won't open/won't install: When I tried to Get the latest edition of the Microsoft .NET framework I got an error message that said I already have this or a better version of the .NET framework. I've checked my files and the highest version that I have is 4.0.30319, everything that I've tried hasn't...
  3. Microsoft .net framework won't open/won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .net framework won't open/won't install: When I tried to Get the latest edition of the Microsoft .NET framework I got an error message that said I already have this or a better version of the .NET framework. I've checked my files and the highest version that I have is 4.0.30319, everything that I've tried hasn't...
  4. Microsoft .net framework won't open/won't install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. .NET Framework installation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework installation error: I just first opened my Windows 7, installed an app called "SafeInCloud", and when I try to open it, it says that I need .NET Framework 4.6.2, here is a screenshot:So I clicked "yes", installed the .NET Framework installer, opened it, and it says ".NET Framework 4.8 has not...
  6. .NET Framework installation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework installation error: I just first opened my Windows 7, installed an app called "SafeInCloud", and when I try to open it, it says that I need .NET Framework 4.6.2, here is a screenshot:So I clicked "yes", installed the .NET Framework installer, opened it, and it says ".NET Framework 4.8 has not...
  7. 0xc0000135 error with .Net Framework installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc0000135 error with .Net Framework installed: After I finished the update this afternoon and restarted the computer, I cannot run any programs. If I click any *.exe, then the error alert 0xc0000135 will appear. I checked the .NET framework, as the screenshot shows: [ATTACH] I try to download a installer of it to...
  8. .NET FRAMEWORK ne fonctionne plus Windows 10 1909 - erreur 0xc0000135

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET FRAMEWORK ne fonctionne plus Windows 10 1909 - erreur 0xc0000135: Depuis que j'ai installé la mise à jour KB4549951 de Windows j'ai 2 messages d'erreur 0xc0000135 au démarrage de Windows et un message qui dit que mscoree.dll est introuvable. C'est comme si .Net Framework n'était pas installé. Mais quand j'essaie de le réinstaller il refuse...
  9. .Net Framework Install Error

.Net Framework Install Error: When I install .Net Framework 3.5, it is failed with "error code 0x800f0954". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-install-error/58acab15-c5dd-4ab5-a6db-2e89d362c931
  10. .NET Framework 4.8 won't install

.NET Framework 4.8 won't install: I have several office computers that need to update to .NET Framework 4.8. Some of them update just fine and some go through the install sequence seemingly to the end and then fail. Any suggestions?...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc0000135 all .net after restore

2. 4.8 framework not supported by windows 10