Windows 10: Error 0xc0000225 after IDE atapi uninstall

Discus and support Error 0xc0000225 after IDE atapi uninstall in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Im order to make my laptop identify a sd carf i unistalled the IDE ATA/ATAPI device from device manager. After the reboot my laptop came up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexTar2, Jun 10, 2019.

1. AlexTar2 Win User

Error 0xc0000225 after IDE atapi uninstall

Hello
    Im order to make my laptop identify a sd carf i unistalled the IDE ATA/ATAPI device from device manager.
    After the reboot my laptop came up with the blue screen and said it encoutered error 0xc0000225. Nothing i tried helped.
    How can i fix this.?

:)

AlexTar2, Jun 10, 2019

2. error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Homeless Win User
    0xc0000225 boot error

For some odd reason when I turned on my computer today, I was greeted with the error 0xc0000225 stating that my NLS files were corrupt/missing. I am Running Vista x64 and so far have tried the following:

Replace NLS files
    Windows repair utility
    Restored an old working registry backup
    Tried booting with different ram configurations
    Created new BCD / Boot
    Chkdsk

Google suggests something about apci, but my gigabyte ud3p doesn't have such an option (already vista compatible) and it seems to only occur to people who are initially installing and not people who already have a working copy.

Homeless, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Error 0xc0000225 after IDE atapi uninstall

Accidentally uninstalled IDE ata/atapi controllers

Hello,

I accidentally uninstalled IDE ata/atapi controllers because CD/DVD drive didn't shown up in This PC not in the BIOS. Then I found an unplugged wire in CPU, that was the problem. I connected it. Now, there is no CD/DVD drive nor a IDE ata/atapi controller
    which are important to show up CD/DVD drive. What should I do. I made this PC (CUSTOM PC). Help needed!

Hrishi Patel, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Error 0xc0000225 after IDE atapi uninstall

1. Error 0xc0000225 after IDE atapi uninstall - Similar Threads - Error 0xc0000225 IDE

2. IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers: Helloim trying to fix my laptop acer predator triton 300 and i noticed that it doesnt have IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ide-ataatapi-controllers/e9cf375e-6c3b-48b7-aaef-933d12ec89cd
  3. IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers: Helloim trying to fix my laptop acer predator triton 300 and i noticed that it doesnt have IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ide-ataatapi-controllers/e9cf375e-6c3b-48b7-aaef-933d12ec89cd
  4. I accidentally uninstalled IDE ata/atapi controllers,my PC not Starting

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally uninstalled IDE ata/atapi controllers,my PC not Starting: Hello, I accidentally uninstalled IDE ata/atapi controllers because CD/DVD drive didn't shown up in my pc and when I did it the pc restart automatically and this message appear for me"reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and...
  5. IDE/ATAPI-controllerdriver and Intel NVMe controller the same?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IDE/ATAPI-controllerdriver and Intel NVMe controller the same?: I did a clean install and can for the life of me not get the system to run as it did before. I think that it is a driver problem. I wrote down all main drivers before i formatted and reinstalled with newer drivers. I have a question regarding the IDE/ATAPI-controller and...
  6. I uninstalled IDE ata/atapi controllers and unistalled dvd drive to resolve dvd drive not...

I uninstalled IDE ata/atapi controllers and unistalled dvd drive to resolve dvd drive not...: I uninstalled IDE ata/atapi controllers and unistalled dvd drive to resolev dvd drive not showing in Win 10, now I cannot use laptop. It is a Lenovo laptop, boots up to the login screen, after entering the logon credential thna nothing. I have rebooted 3 times already ,...
  7. IDE ATA ATAPI controllers

IDE ATA ATAPI controllers: Hello there I'm kinda stuck here. Trying to format my usb flash drive. Right clicking on usb icon and choosing 'format' doesn't help as it says: windows was unable to complete the format. So I decided to do it by cmd but the thing is I'm not even able to clean the disk as...
  8. IDE ATA ATAPI controllers

IDE ATA ATAPI controllers: Hello there I'm kinda stuck here. Trying to format my usb flash drive. Right clicking on usb icon and choosing 'format' doesn't help as it says: windows was unable to complete the format. So I decided to do it by cmd but the thing is I'm not even able to clean the disk as...
  9. ide ata/atapi controllers

ide ata/atapi controllers: i have win 10 on a aurora 6 computer..i don't know if my controllers and dvd was accidentally erased or if they got lost in a upgrade. all i know is there not in device manager or in BIOS. i have ran the ePsa. today virtual agent did what she called a in place upgrade.i...
  10. IDE ATA/ATAPI controller not starting

IDE ATA/ATAPI controller not starting: Hello- I've been very frustrated with my upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 on my Desktop computer. I've upgraded two computers at my house to Windows 10. Both have had much different results. My Windows 8 laptop upgraded easily and operates nicely with the update. My...
Tags: