Windows 10: Error 0xc0000225 loop, can't access BIOS, can't find bootable USB

Discus and support Error 0xc0000225 loop, can't access BIOS, can't find bootable USB in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm getting an 0xc0000225 error on my Lenovo laptop. CMD tells me I have 0 identified windows installations. I have burnt a windows 10 ISO onto a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iralmighty, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Error 0xc0000225 loop, can't access BIOS, can't find bootable USB

Hi,

I'm getting an 0xc0000225 error on my Lenovo laptop. CMD tells me I have 0 identified windows installations. I have burnt a windows 10 ISO onto a USB, but when I go to use a device in Windows Recovery environment I can't see the USB as listed there. I can't access BIOS to boot from USB as my laptop boots too quickly, and when I go to change UEFI Firmware Settings through restarting, nothing happens, it just takes me back to the same error message.

Don't know what to do at this point, any help would be much appreciated! :|

:)

iralmighty, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Oct 29, 2018
  3. error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Error 0xc0000225 loop, can't access BIOS, can't find bootable USB

Can`t access the BIOS on my pc

I`m trying to access the BIOS of my pc that is running on Windows 10 OS, but I can`t access at all.

this is a old pc and still has the old style of the BIOS and not the newer ones UEFI. Is anyone knows how to do it? Please!

Fabio_ninja, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Error 0xc0000225 loop, can't access BIOS, can't find bootable USB

1. Error 0xc0000225 loop, can't access BIOS, can't find bootable USB - Similar Threads - Error 0xc0000225 loop

2. Can't find bootable device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find bootable device: So I've just built my new PC, but I'm using my old storage as there was no need for upgrade in those. I've got two installs of windows and when I head into CMD when in repair mode it identifies both installs. I've attempted some bootrec commands which haven't helped. Now I'm...
  3. Can't find bootable device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find bootable device: So I've just built my new PC, but I'm using my old storage as there was no need for upgrade in those. I've got two installs of windows and when I head into CMD when in repair mode it identifies both installs. I've attempted some bootrec commands which haven't helped. Now I'm...
  4. Can't find bootable device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't access bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't access bios: I've recently fitted a new m.2 ssd card to my pc motherboard ASUS a320m-k and I'm unable to access the bios to change the boot sequence. I've tried holding down the f2 and delete keys during boot up separately and together. I've tried accessing through Windows 10 UEFI...
  6. Stuck on 64% Loop and can't access BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on 64% Loop and can't access BIOS: My pc was going bonkers so I reset it but, it's stuck on 64%. I tried to open my bios and install windows from there but my bios isn't opening no matter what I do. Please can you help me?...
  7. Stuck on 64% Loop and can't access BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on 64% Loop and can't access BIOS: My pc was going bonkers so I reset it but, it's stuck on 64%. I tried to open my bios and install windows from there but my bios isn't opening no matter what I do. Please can you help me?...
  8. Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS: Basically, after a failed overclock due to my stupidity unstable overclock due to low voltage has led me to an infinite boot loop, when I start my computer up, it freezes on an automatic repair screen, bios is inaccesible during it, even when it doesn't freeze. Also, when...
  9. Can't boot installation USB with Windows 10: 'Error code: 0xc0000225'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't boot installation USB with Windows 10: 'Error code: 0xc0000225': I wanted to install a fresh version of Windows 10 on my Local Disk 'C' partition. Therefore, I made a bootable Windows 10 USB with Rufus and proceeded with the setup. However, I ended up deleting my 'C' partition (the other partitions I had were left untouched). I still...
  10. Can't access BIOS, Can't boot from USB/DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access BIOS, Can't boot from USB/DVD: Hi My problem is that I can't access UEFI Firmware settings or Boot from USB/DVD in the Advanced startup. They are missing. What can I do? I want to go back to windows 8.1 (Don't have windows.old folder), but it gives me an error when I install it when windows is running....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb error 0xc0000225