Windows 10: Error 0xc0000225 loop, can't access BIOS, can't find bootable USB

Discus and support Error 0xc0000225 loop, can't access BIOS, can't find bootable USB in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm getting an 0xc0000225 error on my Lenovo laptop. CMD tells me I have 0 identified windows installations. I have burnt a windows 10 ISO onto a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iralmighty, Oct 29, 2018.

1. iralmighty Win User

Error 0xc0000225 loop, can't access BIOS, can't find bootable USB

Hi,

I'm getting an 0xc0000225 error on my Lenovo laptop. CMD tells me I have 0 identified windows installations. I have burnt a windows 10 ISO onto a USB, but when I go to use a device in Windows Recovery environment I can't see the USB as listed there. I can't access BIOS to boot from USB as my laptop boots too quickly, and when I go to change UEFI Firmware Settings through restarting, nothing happens, it just takes me back to the same error message.

Don't know what to do at this point, any help would be much appreciated! :|

:)

iralmighty, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Rolando Vil Win User
    error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Fabio_ninja Win User

Can`t access the BIOS on my pc

I`m trying to access the BIOS of my pc that is running on Windows 10 OS, but I can`t access at all.

this is a old pc and still has the old style of the BIOS and not the newer ones UEFI. Is anyone knows how to do it? Please!

Fabio_ninja, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Error 0xc0000225 loop, can't access BIOS, can't find bootable USB - Similar Threads - Error 0xc0000225 loop

2. Can't access network USB drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access network USB drive: I hooked up a USB HDD to my router (Tenda AC15) and setup the router to share the drive via FTP. It gives me the FTP address but when I try to connect with any internet browser I get ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. If I try to map the network drive I get the screen asking for the...
  3. No bootable Device and Cant access BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    No bootable Device and Cant access BIOS: Hi I just downgrade my windows 8.1 toshiba laptop to windows 7. After reboot the notification was contastly appearing on my black screen and only stops when I press any key. I thought I done something in my Bios setting I think its the Bios setting option. I tried to access...
  4. Can't find where to enable VT-x in BIOS

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Can't find where to enable VT-x in BIOS: When I try to download Android Studios this pops up: [img] So when I went to the BIOS to enable it, there was no setting there for it. I am running Windows 10 on my Acer Aspire 5755G - 6823 with an Intel i5 - 2430M @2.4GHz. I even downloaded the Intel(R) Processor...
  5. can't Access Bios on gigabyte mb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't Access Bios on gigabyte mb: f12 and delete keys are not working on boot up but will after booting to windows... GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 6.0) AM3+ AMD 760G + SB710 USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard [img] GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 63349
  6. Stuck in repair/windows boot manager loop error 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in repair/windows boot manager loop error 0xc0000225: Hi I really hope some kind and clever soul can help me - as I've been grappling with this issue for a week now and am at my wits end *cry System: PC. Motherboard:Asus M4A78 Pro, CPU: Phenom 9850 quad-core black edition, Bootdisk:HDD Crucial M550 128Gb SSD, Memory: Kingston...
  7. Can't access BIOS Menu in first try!

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access BIOS Menu in first try!: Hi, I've this issue since I did clean install of Windows 10. It simply don't let me in BIOS menu on tapping the DEL key now and simply continue booting Windows 10. And I could only access BIOS menu when I restart it. And if I again turn it off and then start it then again...
  8. Lenovo Z580: can't boot from USB or access BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Z580: can't boot from USB or access BIOS: Hello, I'm trying to clean install Windows 10 on my laptop but I'm having some problems. My laptop is an old Lenovo Z580 i7. Initially it had Windows 8 but then I somehow managed to clean install Windows 10 on it. I said somehow because I'm trying to do the same right now,...
  9. Can't access bios in windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access bios in windows 10 home: Hi there, I have been having trouble accessing the bios ever since I upgraded to win 10. How can I fix this? Any help is greatly appreciated . Thanks in advance. 44075
  10. Can't access BIOS, Can't boot from USB/DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access BIOS, Can't boot from USB/DVD: Hi My problem is that I can't access UEFI Firmware settings or Boot from USB/DVD in the Advanced startup. They are missing. What can I do? I want to go back to windows 8.1 (Don't have windows.old folder), but it gives me an error when I install it when windows is running....
Tags: