Windows 10: Error 0xc0000225

Discus and support Error 0xc0000225 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So whenever i try to reset my pc, by using shift restart. I always get an error saying i need to repair my pc befor ei can do this. Ive looked up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fusion65, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Fusion65 Win User

Error 0xc0000225

So whenever i try to reset my pc, by using shift restart. I always get an error saying i need to repair my pc befor ei can do this. Ive looked up viedos on how to fix it but most of them say use command prompt but i cant open anythibg using shift restart. Of anyone has info on this i would love to hear i just cant figure out how to fix this

:)

Fusion65, Jul 21, 2020

2. error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Homeless Win User
    0xc0000225 boot error

For some odd reason when I turned on my computer today, I was greeted with the error 0xc0000225 stating that my NLS files were corrupt/missing. I am Running Vista x64 and so far have tried the following:

Replace NLS files
    Windows repair utility
    Restored an old working registry backup
    Tried booting with different ram configurations
    Created new BCD / Boot
    Chkdsk

Google suggests something about apci, but my gigabyte ud3p doesn't have such an option (already vista compatible) and it seems to only occur to people who are initially installing and not people who already have a working copy.

Homeless, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Error 0xc0000225

Getting error "PC needs to be repaired " Error code: 0xc0000225

Original Title[0xc0000225]

How do i fix my HP laptop when it says, PC needs to be repaired, Error code: 0xc0000225, but I have no Recovery Disk or no USB stick, please please tell me how can i fix this step by step & oh it had
    windows 10, I'm sorry I didn't mention that in the beginning .

ArthurPelley, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Error 0xc0000225

1. Error 0xc0000225 - Similar Threads - Error 0xc0000225

2. error 0xc0000225 -winload.exe missing after resized m2 multiboot disk?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    error 0xc0000225 -winload.exe missing after resized m2 multiboot disk?: so i tried to resize the 3rd partition by taking the space from the last partition, but now i only get this error and only the F9 option on the light blue Recovery screen boots me to the 2nd partition(win7), but why did the resize even fail and how could i get it back working...
  3. Error code 0xc0000225. A required device isnt connected or can't be accessed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code 0xc0000225. A required device isnt connected or can't be accessed: Hello, I know similar questions have been asked about this, I've looked it up, but nothing seems to be fixing it. I turn on the computer and the recovery screen comes up with that error code. I know why it's happening, and I could fix it IF my keyboard worked. I have tried...
  4. Error Code: 0xc0000225 after Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code: 0xc0000225 after Memory Diagnostic: As the title says, I've run Windows memory diagnostic and ran into this issue. I tried changing my RAM twice, but it didn't work. I've been getting BSODs now and then, and I'm not sure if it's related to this problem or not. Nonetheless, it is quite bothersome.Note: A year...
  5. Unable to boot , error 0xc0000225

Unable to boot , error 0xc0000225: I Hope you are doing well.Can you please help me with this issue. No boot as hard disk drive not found. Is it damaged I run diagnosis and also changed settings from Legacy to UEFI and vice versa but still nothing. Please help.Thank you.[Original Title: Recovery]...
  6. Windows 10 Startup Error - 0xc0000225 after using MiniTool Partition Wizard

Windows 10 Startup Error - 0xc0000225 after using MiniTool Partition Wizard: I've recently installed a new SSD into my laptop and went through the process of cloning my hard drive to it with Macrium Reflect Free. After I was done with deleting the partitions from my hard drive, there was an unallocated section on the left side of the drive I was using...
  7. 0xc0000225 registry missing error after using Rufus

0xc0000225 registry missing error after using Rufus: Hello, I have a problem caused by a problem. It started with the most recent Win10 update (from version 19041.685). After the update, I received a 0xc000021a code and could neither boot regularly nor in safe mode. Dism informed me that Wof.sys "encountered a corruption in the...
  8. BSOD 0xc0000225 - "System registry file is missing or contains errors"

BSOD 0xc0000225 - "System registry file is missing or contains errors": Hi!Yesterday I started my computer, a custom built one Intel i5 , 16GB of RAM, WD SSD and HDDs, nVidia graphics, Gigabyte motherboard with Windows 10 Pro x64 v21H1, and during boot I got the following BSOD:Of course I googled that code, and ran as much commands as I could in...
  9. Error Code: 0xc0000225

Error Code: 0xc0000225: I really need help with this. I was removing some malware on my PC and the battery ran out on my laptop and it shut down and then I restarted it and i ended up on the System Repair and unable to get back to windows 10 I spent around 4 hours searching through tutorials and...
  10. [URGENT] Windows 10 error code 0xc0000225 on laptop

[URGENT] Windows 10 error code 0xc0000225 on laptop: I was fiddling around with my school laptop and was getting rid of my personal partition I had used all year to bypass restrictions on their installation. i deleted MY partition and windows now gives that error on startup. I need to have this working by Monday or I'm screwed....
Tags: