Windows 10: Error 0xc000135 when opening applications located on drive c

Discus and support Error 0xc000135 when opening applications located on drive c in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, about two days ago my laptop just boot up over two hours. At the first time i thought maybe my laptop has done an update. But then when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GhaisanSantosoo, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Error 0xc000135 when opening applications located on drive c

So, about two days ago my laptop just boot up over two hours. At the first time i thought maybe my laptop has done an update. But then when it completed the boot up i tried to open spotify and it says "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000135. Click OK to close the application."I thought it was just spotify files being corrupted, but when i open another apps it's says the same things.So i tried to look up the solution online. Alot of it says to do a clean boot. Sadly that didn't work.Then there are another solution that says to download .NET Frameworks from windows. So i tried

:)

GhaisanSantosoo, Jul 7, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Jul 7, 2021
  3. BobA65 Win User
    Windows Boot error 0xc000135

It just goes straight to a blue screen stating that automatic repair couldn't fix the problem and to shut down or try something else. Cannot get to safe mode, cannot get past the blue screen when I go to try something else it says I have a 0xc000135 error
    and that is it. I downloaded windows 10 and put it on a dvd and changed the boot order in the bios to boot from the DVD drive and it still went straight to the blue screen.

BobA65, Jul 7, 2021
  4. Error 0xc000135 when opening applications located on drive c

Unable to Delete or open folder from C:\ drive

Let's check Local Disk (CError 0xc000135 when opening applications located on drive c :) for file system errors. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click Local Disk (CError 0xc000135 when opening applications located on drive c :).
    • Click Properties.
    • On the pop-up window, click Tools tab.
    • Under Error checking, click Check button.
    • Click Scan drive.
    • Wait until scan process is finished.
    • Follow on-screen prompts.
    Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

Error 0xc000135 when opening applications located on drive c

1. Error 0xc000135 when opening applications located on drive c - Similar Threads - Error 0xc000135 opening

2. error 1026 when open application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 1026 when open application: Hi!I have this problem when i buy new laptop running window 11 i try to play osu but it keep crashing when i open it. I have try the Framework Repair Tool and update the graphics drivers but it still crash. It never happen when i play on the old laptop using window 10 Help me...
  3. application error at location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application error at location: application error 0x00000000770E3A2 site: 0xc06d00e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-at-location/4a020659-dcc4-4f26-af70-c3f299c846f4
  4. application error at location

application error at location: application error 0x00000000770E3A2 site: 0xc06d00e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-at-location/4a020659-dcc4-4f26-af70-c3f299c846f4
  5. application error at location

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Location not available C drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location not available C drive.: I dont know if anyone is there but am in an emergency. Yesterday my Laptop shut down on it own and when it restarted, it had changed and gone back to its original settings. I was working on a project but was able to recover the files which seemed to be on another User...
  7. Location not available C drive.

Location not available C drive.: I dont know if anyone is there but am in an emergency. Yesterday my Laptop shut down on it own and when it restarted, it had changed and gone back to its original settings. I was working on a project but was able to recover the files which seemed to be on another User...
  8. Location not available C drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. error 0xc000135

error 0xc000135: Yesterday my pc was perfectly fine and when i went to start it up this morning it wouldnt boot up and said there was error 0xc000135 and couldnt do anything i tried system restore, automatic repair, startup repair and nothing is working i even tried to reset my pc wiping...
  10. Windows Boot error 0xc000135

Windows Boot error 0xc000135: I have this problem with my desktop. Automatic repair doesn't work and I set the computer to boot from the DVD drive and put in a DVD with Windows 10 on it, but it went to the same error. Looking at a previous thread, the response was to try different methods to repair, but...