Windows 10: Error 0xC002001B And Microsoft Store doesn't work

Discus and support Error 0xC002001B And Microsoft Store doesn't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have had a lot of problems since formatting my pc today. Microsoft Store, Xbox, Photos, Video, Calculator or Snip and Sketch does not work That's why... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MatiGallox, Jun 5, 2022.

1. Error 0xC002001B And Microsoft Store doesn't work

I have had a lot of problems since formatting my pc today. Microsoft Store, Xbox, Photos, Video, Calculator or Snip and Sketch does not work That's why I can't take photos to the desktop to show the errors Try everything, put the code Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_. InstallLocationAppXManifest.xml"} , but it doesn't work, I have the error :Add-AppxPackage : Error de implementación con HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, El paquete no se pudo registrar. error 0xC002001B: windows.licensing no pudo actualizar datos críticos de Micro

:)

MatiGallox, Jun 5, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Error 0xC002001B And Microsoft Store doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 5, 2022
  3. 0xc002001b Activation Error Code

I updated my Windows 10 to the 1903 Update using the Media Creation Tool and It appears that my Windows was no longer activated. When told to troubleshoot my activation, I get the error message "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can
    try activating again later or go to the Store to buy genuine Windows. (0xc002001b)". I searched up the error code on the internet and Windows Help and I haven't gotten anything regarding what the error code means or how to fix my problem. Would anyone happen
    to know what 0xc002001b is and how to fix it? Help would be greatly appreciated.

chonkerman, Jun 5, 2022
  4. BetoLP Win User

Error 0xC002001B And Microsoft Store doesn't work

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Error 0xC002001B And Microsoft Store doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 5, 2022
Thema:

Error 0xC002001B And Microsoft Store doesn't work

1. Error 0xC002001B And Microsoft Store doesn't work - Similar Threads - Error 0xC002001B Microsoft

2. Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B Windows 11: I was having a problem with installing whatapp through the windows store. I was getting a license registration error. I tried to repair it through resetting and reinstalling the windows app, but that has just pushed the error onto the installation of the windows...
  3. Error 0xC002001B And Microsoft Store doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xC002001B And Microsoft Store doesn't work: I have had a lot of problems since formatting my pc today. Microsoft Store, Xbox, Photos, Video, Calculator or Snip and Sketch does not work That's why I can't take photos to the desktop to show the errors Try everything, put the code Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers...
  4. Error 0xC002001B And Microsoft Store doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xC002001B And Microsoft Store doesn't work: I have had a lot of problems since formatting my pc today. Microsoft Store, Xbox, Photos, Video, Calculator or Snip and Sketch does not work That's why I can't take photos to the desktop to show the errors Try everything, put the code Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers...
  5. Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B: Alright so, I got a new pc with windows 11 on it, I reinstalled windows 10 because that is what I prefer. However soon after that I got a 0xC002001B error code from the Microsoft store, files are missing/corrupted. I've tried everything from hard resetting the pc to...
  6. Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B

Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B: Alright so, I got a new pc with windows 11 on it, I reinstalled windows 10 because that is what I prefer. However soon after that I got a 0xC002001B error code from the Microsoft store, files are missing/corrupted. I've tried everything from hard resetting the pc to...
  7. Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Error code "0xC002001B" regarding microsoft store apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code "0xC002001B" regarding microsoft store apps: I'm having trouble installing/updating pretty much every app in the microsoft store. I've been troubleshooting for a while but cant seem to find the solution. Whenever i attempt to install or update an app it goes through the installation until it gives me the error code...
  9. Error code "0xC002001B" regarding microsoft store apps

Error code "0xC002001B" regarding microsoft store apps: I'm having trouble installing/updating pretty much every app in the microsoft store. I've been troubleshooting for a while but cant seem to find the solution. Whenever i attempt to install or update an app it goes through the installation until it gives me the error code...
  10. Microsoft Store Error Code : 0xC002001B

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error Code : 0xC002001B: Hello, I have been not able to install any updates from Microsoft Store, it says error code 0xC002001B, I have also reset the computer, still not fixed. and the troubleshooter says hanging or crashing apps and is not able to fix. pls help.* Moved from Community Participation...