Windows 10: Error 0xc0020036 when i want to install a app in the microsoft store

Discus and support Error 0xc0020036 when i want to install a app in the microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all I have a problem when I want to install/update my apps. I tried to download Windows Terminal and the demo version of Minecraft. If you need... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Proplayer3008, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Error 0xc0020036 when i want to install a app in the microsoft store

Hi all

I have a problem when I want to install/update my apps. I tried to download Windows Terminal and the demo version of Minecraft.

If you need more information tell me and I will send you

:)

Proplayer3008, Dec 14, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft
    Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 14, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

Error 0xc0020036 when i want to install a app in the microsoft store

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Error 0xc0020036 when i want to install a app in the microsoft store

1. Error 0xc0020036 when i want to install a app in the microsoft store - Similar Threads - Error 0xc0020036 install

2. Microsoft Store error when I download it gives me an error and the error code is 0xC0020036

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store error when I download it gives me an error and the error code is 0xC0020036: Hi, I get Microsoft Store code 0xC0020036 when I try to download I tried to download Twitter and other apps or games I can't download any apps It says it is downloading when I wait for it to download It says error and when I click view details and I get an error code called...
  3. How to fix Error code 0xC0020036 in Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to fix Error code 0xC0020036 in Microsoft store: Hi I wanted to download apps and there was an error code plz help me fix it[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-error-code-0xc0020036-in-microsoft/ba62bf7b-b379-4d27-9370-07cfd67d53ad
  4. Errors 0x8007232B license and 0xc0020036 showing when downloading microsoft store appx

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Errors 0x8007232B license and 0xc0020036 showing when downloading microsoft store appx: Hello, I need help with the errors you can see in the title. 0x8007232B ; 0xc0020036. Shortly how this all started: I saw most of the Microsoft apps show a download bar under them and is not allowing me to open any of them. Looked for a tutorial fix and tried reinstalling...
  5. Microsoft Store: Error Code 0xC0020036

Microsoft Store: Error Code 0xC0020036: I recently bought Minecraft for Windows 10 on my laptop, but when i try to download it, it displays "Acquiring License..." for a while, and then i get an error. after clicking on "see details" i get a message saying "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem...
  6. Microsoft Store Acquiring License error 0xC0020036

Microsoft Store Acquiring License error 0xC0020036: I was trying to download some apps but It was stuck in Acquiring License then I waited for it to download and I got a error and I tried other apps they gave same problem but some apps did not give the error I tried looking up for the error but windows activation error with...
  7. Microsoft Error code 0xC0020036

Microsoft Error code 0xC0020036: I went to microsoft store to install a game but it got stuck on "Acquiring License" then it gave me a error and gave me a code I searched everywhere and I cant update nor install any thing it gets stuck and error. also I cant report the problem...
  8. Error Code 0xC0020036,Cant download any app on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error Code 0xC0020036,Cant download any app on Microsoft Store: Please i have a dell latitiude e5430 and all of a sudden im unable to download any app from the store List of things i have done Wsreset Changing date time Reseting app Running system Diagnostc Nothing worked please help submitted by /u/NoobAlien69 [link] [comments]...
  9. Microsoft Store Error When I download It gives me error and the error code is 0xC0020036

Microsoft Store Error When I download It gives me error and the error code is 0xC0020036: Hello My Microsoft Store code 0xC0020036 when I try to download I tried downloading Crunchyroll Twitter and other apps and games I can't download any app It says its downloading when I wait for it to download It says error and When I click see details and get a error code...
  10. Microsoft Store и 0xC0020036

Microsoft Store и 0xC0020036: У меня в приложении Microsoft Store ошибка 0xC0020036 и когда я скачивая любое приложение, идёт долгое приобретение лицензии и после, ошибка 0xC0020036 : Я пробовал и wsreset и все такое, но ни чего не помогает!!! В интернете об этом ничего нету, а если ввести ко ошибки...
Tags: