Windows 10: error: 0xC004C003

Discus and support error: 0xC004C003 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted a Windows license disk because I did factory settings, and now I have a problem please what to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adam Jírů, Oct 17, 2019.

1. error: 0xC004C003

I accidentally deleted a Windows license disk because I did factory settings, and now I have a problem please what to do?

:)

Adam Jírů, Oct 17, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error: 0XC004C003 while activating Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As per the error code 0xC004C003, it seems that you have entered an invalid product key. Please reply with the following details to assist with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• Have you recently changed any hardware in the computer?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer currently?
    • Have you upgraded the computer to Windows 10 earlier?

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Activate Windows 10
    to activate Windows 10. You can also use the

Activation Troubleshooter
    to activate Windows.

For more information, I would also suggest you to refer the article to
    Get help with Windows activation errors
    , which contains the information on the error code 0xC004C003 that you are receiving.

If the issue persists, you can get in touch with our Live Technical support team by calling them. Please refer the article

Global Customer Service phone numbers
    to get the Customer support number as per your country.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 17, 2019
  3. upgraded to windows 10 and 0xC004C003 error

Hi,

You may try these steps and check if it helps.

• Push the Start button
    • Type Settings
    • Navigate to Update and Security
    • Click on Activation
    Due to high demand for Windows 10 globally, few of us may experience a temporary delay in activation. For Activation Error 0xC004C003; request you to wait for 24 hours and Windows 10 should activate automatically without any issue on your machine

Appreciate your patience in this regard.

Vidyaranjan A V, Oct 17, 2019
  4. error: 0xC004C003

Windows 10 Activation error 0xC004C003

Hi,

You may try these steps and check if it helps.

• Push the Start button
    • Type Settings
    • Navigate to Update and Security
    • Click on Activation
    Due to high demand for Windows 10 globally, few of us may experience a temporary delay in activation. For Activation Error 0xC004C003; request you to wait for 24 hours and Windows 10 should activate automatically without any issue on your machine

Appreciate your patience in this regard.

Vidyaranjan A V, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

error: 0xC004C003

1. error: 0xC004C003 - Similar Threads - error 0xC004C003

2. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003: I have an issue that my Windows can not be activated after upgrading to Win 11It's an Enterprise version and Windows is upgraded to Win 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-11-enterprise-error/b8ce50cf-bbba-41aa-8d5c-75442b2c6e25
  3. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003: I have an issue that my Windows can not be activated after upgrading to Win 11It's an Enterprise version and Windows is upgraded to Win 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-11-enterprise-error/b8ce50cf-bbba-41aa-8d5c-75442b2c6e25
  4. I have encountered activation error 0xC004C003 while activating windows after a hardware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have encountered activation error 0xC004C003 while activating windows after a hardware...: Previously upgraded windows from 8.1 to 10 and it activated with no issues. I just upgraded my motherboard, hard drive and cpu. The device I'm using does not appear under the devices available when I try to troubleshoot the activation, it simply states "We can’t reactivate...
  5. I have encountered activation error 0xC004C003 while activating windows after a hardware...

I have encountered activation error 0xC004C003 while activating windows after a hardware...: Previously upgraded windows from 8.1 to 10 and it activated with no issues. I just upgraded my motherboard, hard drive and cpu. The device I'm using does not appear under the devices available when I try to troubleshoot the activation, it simply states "We can’t reactivate...
  6. I have encountered activation error 0xC004C003 while activating windows after a hardware...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Activation error 0xC004C003 after FREE upgrading to Windows 11 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation error 0xC004C003 after FREE upgrading to Windows 11 PRO: I recently purchased a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 Professional 64-bit and was excited to learn that I was eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 11 PRO. However, after completing the upgrade and restarting my device, I encountered an activation issue. Specifically, I am...
  8. Activation error 0xC004C003 after FREE upgrading to Windows 11 PRO

Activation error 0xC004C003 after FREE upgrading to Windows 11 PRO: I recently purchased a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 Professional 64-bit and was excited to learn that I was eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 11 PRO. However, after completing the upgrade and restarting my device, I encountered an activation issue. Specifically, I am...
  9. Windows 11 Activation Error code: 0xC004C003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation Error code: 0xC004C003: I purchased a machine with pre-installed Windows 10 Pro OEM. I was forced to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. I swapped a SSD with a bigger one and installed Windows 11. Now it says I do not have a valid licence....
  10. Windows 11 Activation Error code: 0xC004C003

Windows 11 Activation Error code: 0xC004C003: I purchased a machine with pre-installed Windows 10 Pro OEM. I was forced to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. I swapped a SSD with a bigger one and installed Windows 11. Now it says I do not have a valid licence....
Tags: