Windows 10: Error 0xC004E003: The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed...

Discus and support Error 0xC004E003: The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am getting a new error when I try to activate my key that I finally found I get error 0xC004E003: The Software Licensing Service reported that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ace32x, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Ace32x Win User

Error 0xC004E003: The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed...

I am getting a new error when I try to activate my key that I finally found I get error 0xC004E003: The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed. I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

***Modified title from: So update on trying to upgrade to Windows 10***

:)

Ace32x, Aug 6, 2019

2. Unable to activate Windows 7 using both online & phone - error code 0xC004E003

List of Activation error codes and what to do about them:

Error message when you try to activate Windows 7 or Windows Vista:
    "An error has occurred"

[table][tr][td]0xC004E003[/td][td]The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed.[/td][/tr][/table]

If you received one of the error codes in this list, go to method C.

There is a list of steps in the Error message link to follow if C does not work.

There is also a Virtual Agent there too.

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error (HELP!)

I have recently received my download for windows 10. In the process of downloading, it required me to enter my product key. When i did, it was processing the key then i received and error. It said, "Error Code 0xC004E003" then i clicked
    More Information. Then it said...

"Code:

0xC004E003

Description:

The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed."

Please help me resolve this problem so i can upgrade to Windows 10.

Thank you!

KoalaStepz, Aug 6, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Error 0xC004E003: The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed...

Windows licensing - confusion

bogmali mentioned it.

I did not mention it, though, because, the software obtained through Technet is to be used is for evaluation purposes, not for use in a normal business setting - except as explained in the licensing.

Chances are , they would never notice, but, if, they did... he could face some fines and legal action at the worst. Maybe, even a spanking.

95Viper, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Error 0xC004E003: The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed... - Similar Threads - Error 0xC004E003 Software

2. Evaluation Center Software License Terms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Evaluation Center Software License Terms: Hello Everyone, Forgive the question but every time I boot up & begin the installation process for the Server OS & Windows Enterprise that I have tried to install in my VMware player for the years 2019 & 2022 , but it cannot find the Microsoft software license terms am I...
  3. Evaluation Center Software License Terms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Evaluation Center Software License Terms: Hello Everyone, Forgive the question but every time I boot up & begin the installation process for the Server OS & Windows Enterprise that I have tried to install in my VMware player for the years 2019 & 2022 , but it cannot find the Microsoft software license terms am I...
  4. Evaluation Center Software License Terms

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. software license terms error encountered

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    software license terms error encountered: I had to reset my laptop and consequently had to reinstall Office Home and Student 2007 but when I click review the licence terms I get this message software license terms error encountered any ideas why or how I can fix it...
  6. software license terms error encountered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    software license terms error encountered: I had to reset my laptop and consequently had to reinstall Office Home and Student 2007 but when I click review the licence terms I get this message software license terms error encountered any ideas why or how I can fix it...
  7. software license terms error encountered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Purchase License for Win10 Ent LTSC Evaluation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchase License for Win10 Ent LTSC Evaluation: I do not want to remove the Windows structure of LTSC to a standard Win 10 version. What and where do I purchase to license the LTSC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-license-for-win10-ent-ltsc-evaluation/ccf02453-6e25-479a-9ee2-097a0c8a5469
  9. The Software Licensing Service reported that the product key is not available

in Windows 10 News
    The Software Licensing Service reported that the product key is not available: [ATTACH]After upgrading the PC to Windows 10 from an earlier version, when users attempted […] This article The Software Licensing Service reported that the product key is not available first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Software Licensing Service reported that the grace period expired, 0xC004F009

in Windows 10 News
    Software Licensing Service reported that the grace period expired, 0xC004F009: [ATTACH] When a copy of Windows is installed on a computer, it gets into a grace period. It means that one can use Windows without any restriction on its feature. If you are receiving an error code 0xC004F009, it means that grace [...] This post Software Licensing Service...