Windows 10: Error 0xC004E003: The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed...

Discus and support Error 0xC004E003: The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am getting a new error when I try to activate my key that I finally found I get error 0xC004E003: The Software Licensing Service reported that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ace32x, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Ace32x Win User

Error 0xC004E003: The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed...

I am getting a new error when I try to activate my key that I finally found I get error 0xC004E003: The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed. I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

***Modified title from: So update on trying to upgrade to Windows 10***

:)

Ace32x, Aug 6, 2019

2. Unable to activate Windows 7 using both online & phone - error code 0xC004E003

List of Activation error codes and what to do about them:

Error message when you try to activate Windows 7 or Windows Vista:
    "An error has occurred"

[table][tr][td]0xC004E003[/td][td]The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed.[/td][/tr][/table]

If you received one of the error codes in this list, go to method C.

There is a list of steps in the Error message link to follow if C does not work.

There is also a Virtual Agent there too.

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error (HELP!)

I have recently received my download for windows 10. In the process of downloading, it required me to enter my product key. When i did, it was processing the key then i received and error. It said, "Error Code 0xC004E003" then i clicked
    More Information. Then it said...

"Code:

0xC004E003

Description:

The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed."

Please help me resolve this problem so i can upgrade to Windows 10.

Thank you!

KoalaStepz, Aug 6, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Error 0xC004E003: The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed...

Windows licensing - confusion

bogmali mentioned it.

I did not mention it, though, because, the software obtained through Technet is to be used is for evaluation purposes, not for use in a normal business setting - except as explained in the licensing.

Chances are , they would never notice, but, if, they did... he could face some fines and legal action at the worst. Maybe, even a spanking.

95Viper, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Error 0xC004E003: The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed... - Similar Threads - Error 0xC004E003 Software

2. License

in Windows 10 Customization
    License: How to found my license key in windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license/bdc6f21d-fcb6-4a34-bef1-9b18a78589f1
  3. Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center: ext steps you can take are: Verify you provided the correct business email. You have currently registered with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If this is not correct, please click this link to register a different business email. Add an Open License to your...
  4. Digital License != Floating License?

Digital License != Floating License?: Hi All, I was under the impression that my Windows Digital License is essentially a floating license. However, it seems to be a lot murkier than that. I've been reading through a bunch of articles and I *think* I should be able to activate Windows 10 on my new machine, but...
  5. Software Licensing Based On Income And Amount Of Software Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Licensing Based On Income And Amount Of Software Usage: https://personal.cwb.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Step-3B-1024x614.png Sent to Bill Gates & Adobe
  6. license

license: ibought hp stream on ebay , the guy said that it was reset.back to factory settings, I keep getting a message on the pc win 10 that my license will expire on jan 4 2019, go to setting , I went to settings in activation says it is activated from some organization. I do not...
  7. Software Licensing Service reported that the grace period expired, 0xC004F009

in Windows 10 News
    Software Licensing Service reported that the grace period expired, 0xC004F009: [ATTACH] When a copy of Windows is installed on a computer, it gets into a grace period. It means that one can use Windows without any restriction on its feature. If you are receiving an error code 0xC004F009, it means that grace [...] This post Software Licensing Service...
  8. Windows License error

Windows License error: Hello. When there was free upgrade from Windows 7/8 to Windows 10, I've upgraded. Several days ago I started receiving "License Expiring Soon" notification every startup or whenever I connect to the Internet. I thought I had received lifetime license for Windows 10. Is it a...
  9. Event 0, Office 2016 Licensing Service Error

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Event 0, Office 2016 Licensing Service Error: Does anyone have any idea how to fix this error? The description for Event ID 0 from source Office 2016 Licensing Service cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install...
  10. Back up a licensed software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Back up a licensed software?: Hello, I have a really old laptop which I want to reinstall Windows 10 now because it was upgraded from 7 to 8 to 8.1 and now 10 (without a clean install) and has got crazy slow now. Problem is, there's a licensed version of a software on there and the person who's...