Windows 10: Error 0xC004F06C, KMS determined that the request timestamp is invalid

Discus and support Error 0xC004F06C, KMS determined that the request timestamp is invalid in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you have Windows 10 computer connected with an Enterprise your Windows 10 Activation depends on the KMS server of your company. If you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 20, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Error 0xC004F06C, KMS determined that the request timestamp is invalid

WinClub, Nov 20, 2018

2. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Gmail Invalid Request

I installed Windows 10 in the last 30 days..Set up my mail and calander APP..works good..but when go to my Gmail site or bookmark.. A broken mechanic picture from Google shows up Invalid Request POPS UP.... It was working at first then this happened...I've
    gotten as far as my account manager sign in from the Gmail website . I was able to sign in....but I tried the Gmail select..the Invalid Request..POPS UP again..everything else in the selection list works..eccept getting into my email..I"VE TRIED EVERYTHING...I
    do still have Chrome and My Windows 7.. Explorer 10 is still on my computor..They work...But NOT on this Windows 10 Explorer 11....IS THERE A CONFLICT HERE BETWEEN 7 AND 10..could this be the problem myself and other people are having,,,

willalston, Nov 20, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Error 0xC004F06C, KMS determined that the request timestamp is invalid - Similar Threads - Error 0xC004F06C KMS

2. Error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested value cannot be determined"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested value cannot be determined"....: In 2020 I created a 'phone dump' folder on my PC to empty phone android of pictures. I performed the same operation in 2021 worked great again. However in 2022, I just attempted to do the same thing but now the an error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested...
  3. Error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested value cannot be determined"....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested value cannot be determined"....: In 2020 I created a 'phone dump' folder on my PC to empty phone android of pictures. I performed the same operation in 2021 worked great again. However in 2022, I just attempted to do the same thing but now the an error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested...
  4. Kms

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Kms: Is volume kms legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kms/ac35e0a3-98c1-4b16-8698-ec619d35a7fb
  5. Kms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kms: Is volume kms legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kms/ac35e0a3-98c1-4b16-8698-ec619d35a7fb
  6. Kms

7. Error copying file or folder, The requested value cannot be determined

in Windows 10 News
    Error copying file or folder, The requested value cannot be determined: [ATTACH]If you see an error message The requested value cannot be determined when copying a file or folder from iPhone or Android phone on Windows […] This article Error copying file or folder, The requested value cannot be determined first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  8. Stream - error "Request may be invalid"

Stream - error "Request may be invalid": We have had intermittent issues where some users not all users will see the following in Stream: Stream homepage will not load any content, the frame stuff shows up but videos never populate. Under My Watchlist and Followed channels the home page says "It looks like...
  9. The requested value cannot be determined error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The requested value cannot be determined error message: I've been researching for weeks regarding this problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and have tried with various USB2.0 and 3.0 and firewire cables to copy documents and photos from both internal and external storage to Windows 10 laptops. Every other version of Windows...
  10. Filehistory timestamp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Filehistory timestamp: How can I eliminate all but the most recent file in filehistory WITHOUT USING Win10's file history program? My final objective is to end up each of the most recent copy of a file, without the timestamp in a clean folder structure so that I can copy back into my documents...
Tags: