Windows 10: error - 0xC00D001A: no description available

Discus and support error - 0xC00D001A: no description available in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to access files on a NAS drive and for more than half of the files i get this error code. I cannot find any way to fix it. Pls help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShikaLGZ, Apr 9, 2020.

1. ShikaLGZ Win User

error - 0xC00D001A: no description available

I'm trying to access files on a NAS drive and for more than half of the files i get this error code. I cannot find any way to fix it. Pls help.

:)

ShikaLGZ, Apr 9, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Castiel Win User
    Meta description

Exactly what he said. It helps your audience when searching for your pages, because when you search a specific page, and if you have a page description, Google will list out the description for the page. It could be a little confusing if you have the same description for every page.

In your development workflow, get the add-on for Firefox called "SEOQuake". It will scan your site to make sure you have everything correct, by their standards.

Castiel, Apr 9, 2020
  4. PCkeys Win User

Edit Services "Description" field

As title suggests, I'm wondering how to edit the description of services that appear in "services.msc"... I have several programs that run as services that I know and use, but have no descriptions at all.

Would be nice to be able to see these and immediately recognize them when viewing list of running services.

Cheers

PCkeys, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. error - 0xC00D001A: no description available - Similar Threads - error 0xC00D001A description

2. be descriptive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    be descriptive: Include a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/be-descriptive/b2a6b224-070f-4601-943b-d45b43a30949
  3. be descriptive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    be descriptive: Include a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/be-descriptive/b2a6b224-070f-4601-943b-d45b43a30949
  4. WaasMedicSvc description reads " failed to read description" error 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WaasMedicSvc description reads " failed to read description" error 2: If I look in registry I see key 'description' with entry "@WaaSMedicSvcImpl.dll,-102"If I just change this to any text, the description is correct in services.msc.But what is it actually pulling from this waasmedicsvcimpl.dll,-102? Is it an offset with the description?...
  5. WaasMedicSvc description reads " failed to read description" error 2

WaasMedicSvc description reads " failed to read description" error 2: If I look in registry I see key 'description' with entry "@WaaSMedicSvcImpl.dll,-102"If I just change this to any text, the description is correct in services.msc.But what is it actually pulling from this waasmedicsvcimpl.dll,-102? Is it an offset with the description?...
  6. Be descriptive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Be descriptive.: ok many https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/be-descriptive/db45fc73-3a61-41e6-85a1-cf3f9edaa4b3
  7. Be descriptive.

Be descriptive.: ok many https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/be-descriptive/db45fc73-3a61-41e6-85a1-cf3f9edaa4b3
  8. Fix Error 0x80043103, No error description available

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error 0x80043103, No error description available: [ATTACH]Some users have reported that they are unable to delete some files from their computers. Whenever they tried doing the same, Error 0x80043103, No error description available appears. Following is the exact error message users see. An unexpected error is keeping you...
  9. Description

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Description: Especially blue screen seems to occur when laptop is supplied only by battery and Matlab works. When laptop is electrically supplied, performances are better and the problem does not seem to occur. 173105
  10. Computer Description and Workgroup "Not Available"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Description and Workgroup "Not Available": Anybody know why these fields are showing as not available and why I cannot change the Domain or Workgroup? [img] 124740
Tags: