Windows 10: Error 0xC0EA000A in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Error 0xC0EA000A in Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today I bought a new laptop and installed Windows 11 on it. After downloading all the necessary programs, I decided to download Minecraft from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Денис Ліневич, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Error 0xC0EA000A in Microsoft Store

Today I bought a new laptop and installed Windows 11 on it. After downloading all the necessary programs, I decided to download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store because I have Game Pass Ultimate. Almost as soon as the download started, namely at the "Acquiring license" stage, I got an error 0xC0EA000A. I checked it with other games available with GamePass. They also stuck at the "Acquiring license" stage and then the error 0xC0EA000A appeared. I should note that installing other programs like Spotify from the Microsoft Store did not cause any problems.

:)

Денис Ліневич, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

Error 0xC0EA000A in Microsoft Store

1. Error 0xC0EA000A in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Error 0xC0EA000A Microsoft

2. Error 0xC0EA000A in microsoft store on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xC0EA000A in microsoft store on windows 11: I keep trying to reinstall an app but every time nothing works. I have been trying every video and websites on this problem but nothing has worked so far. I just want to be able to download stuff and not lose any files. Does anyone have a fix for this problem?...
  3. Error 0xC0EA000A in Microsoft Store

Error 0xC0EA000A in Microsoft Store: Today I bought a new laptop and installed Windows 11 on it. After downloading all the necessary programs, I decided to download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store because I have Game Pass Ultimate. Almost as soon as the download started, namely at the "Acquiring license"...
  4. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A: Recently I got a new laptop and I wanted to download an app from the Microsoft Store but this error 0xC0EA000A kept popping up after Acquiring license every time I tried to install it. It does that with every other app I've tried to install.I looked up the error and tried to...
  5. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A

Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A: Recently I got a new laptop and I wanted to download an app from the Microsoft Store but this error 0xC0EA000A kept popping up after Acquiring license every time I tried to install it. It does that with every other app I've tried to install.I looked up the error and tried to...
  6. Error Microsoft store 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Microsoft store 0xC0EA000A: I recently had some errors in my system and did a restore. Well when I did I noticed I used the wrong recovery and did another restore.Well now on the microsoft store when I try to download anything I get error : 0xC0EA000A along with an message saying try again later . Its...
  7. Error Microsoft store 0xC0EA000A

Error Microsoft store 0xC0EA000A: I recently had some errors in my system and did a restore. Well when I did I noticed I used the wrong recovery and did another restore.Well now on the microsoft store when I try to download anything I get error : 0xC0EA000A along with an message saying try again later . Its...
  8. Microsoft Store 0xC0EA000A

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store 0xC0EA000A: Hi, I got a new PC and I was trying to reinstall everything I had previously and I encountered a strange problem. I can download everything except Forza Horizon 4. It gives me the error code 0xC0EA000A when I try. Could it be because I own Forza on one of my two accounts? I...
  9. Microsoft Store Download Error Code: 0xC0EA000A (With Minecraft Only)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Download Error Code: 0xC0EA000A (With Minecraft Only): I recently tried the new Xbox insider version of Bedrock Minecraft and I wanted to revert back to the original game. To do this you have to uninstall the game and use the insider app to remove the beta access. I did this and tried reinstalling Minecraft, but now I get the...
  10. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A, can't download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A, can't download apps: Hi, I have been having issues with the store. I can NOT download a thing. Using family share, I was trying to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, which I downloaded before, but had an issue with that, and while trying to fix that, uninstalled Minecraft to reinstall. Now I can't...