Windows 10: Error 0xc0ea000a, Unable to activate Windows 10 after hardware change

Discus and support Error 0xc0ea000a, Unable to activate Windows 10 after hardware change in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will have a look at the possible cause and what you can try to resolve the error code 0xc0ea000a – which is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 24, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Error 0xc0ea000a, Unable to activate Windows 10 after hardware change

WinClub, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to activate Windows after hardware change

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Usually the error code 0xC004F213 comes when there is a hardware change done on the computer (like Motherboard or Hard drive). The Windows license is associated with the device hardware. If there is any significant hardware changes, such as replacing
    motherboard or hard drive, Windows won’t be able to recognize the license.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the article
    Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change
    and see if Windows gets activated.

If you are using an OEM computer that came with Windows 7, and the motherboard has not been changed, then you can follow the steps to retrieve the product key that came with your OEM computer. To retrieve the product key follow the steps mentioned
    below:

1. Type Command prompt in the search bar, that is on the taskbar.
    2. Right click on Command prompt icon and select Run as administrator.
    3. Type the command and press on Enter: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    4. You will find the product key.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 24, 2019
  3. windows 10 reactivation after hardware change

I just changed motherboards, and When I follow the the steps listed in the "reactivate windows 10 after hardware change" support page, it gives me the message "unable to activate windows" message after I sign in and identify my device,
    with no error code, just a subheader that says "can't activate windows 10 on this device, try again later."

Primero Holodon, Dec 24, 2019
  4. P.G.51 Win User

Activation not possible at the moment after upgrading to Windows 10, get the error 0xC0EA000A.

Original title: Windows 10 Activation

After updating from 8.1 to version 10 an error warning appears: Activation not possible in the moment. Error Code: 0xC0EA000A.

Is there any solution for this? Thanks for an answer.

P.G.51, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Error 0xc0ea000a, Unable to activate Windows 10 after hardware change - Similar Threads - Error 0xc0ea000a Unable

2. I can't activate windows after a hardware change. Error 0xC0EA000A. SO FRUSTRATED.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate windows after a hardware change. Error 0xC0EA000A. SO FRUSTRATED.: I can't activate my new purchase of Windows on my PC. I assembled this PC and I've been having to tweak hardware and actually had to do a system restore. I may have also made the mistake of removing my linked device from my Microsoft account in the hopes that that would help....
  3. I can't activate windows after a hardware change. Error 0xC0EA000A. SO FRUSTRATED.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't activate windows after a hardware change. Error 0xC0EA000A. SO FRUSTRATED.: I can't activate my new purchase of Windows on my PC. I assembled this PC and I've been having to tweak hardware and actually had to do a system restore. I may have also made the mistake of removing my linked device from my Microsoft account in the hopes that that would help....
  4. Can't reactivate Windows 10 after hardware change - 0xc0ea000a

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't reactivate Windows 10 after hardware change - 0xc0ea000a: Having trouble 're'-activating Windows 10. Having error 0xc0ea000a I installed windows on a Mac Boot Camp and activated it. All good. I then started VMware to start the windows 10 but it said I have a new hardware. This is because I started it up with a reduces CPU....
  5. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change error: "Unable to activate Windows"

Windows 10 Activation after hardware change error: "Unable to activate Windows": I recently changed my hardware of PC motherboard, CPU, ram which caused windows 10 to deactivate. I want to reactivate windows so the process I went through was: Settings > Activation > Troubleshoot as "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error...
  6. Unable activate Windows, Error code 0xC0EA000A

Unable activate Windows, Error code 0xC0EA000A: Hi, I am unable to activate windows. I activated it the 1st time on this Lenovo laptop. The Storage type was configured at that time as RAID. I changed Storaget Type to AHCI in BIO and Windows was not able to boot anymore. I recovered it by booting in Safe mode by the way...
  7. Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc0ea000a

Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc0ea000a: Hi! I have an activation error that I need some help with. Unable to activate Windows It looks like the hardware on this device has changed. Make sure you're connected to the Internet and try again later. 0x0ea000a See image below: [ATTACH] The computer is a brand new...
  8. Windows 10 activation error 0xc0ea000a

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 activation error 0xc0ea000a: So I was messing around with hackintosh and all of a sudden my Windows 10 isn’t activated? “It looks like the hardware on this device has changed. Make sure you’re connected to the internet and try again later. Error code: 0xC0EA000A” What gives? submitted by...
  9. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change error: "Unable to activate Windows"

Windows 10 Activation after hardware change error: "Unable to activate Windows": I recently changed my hardware of PC (motherboard, CPU, ram) which caused windows 10 to deactivate. I want to reactivate windows so the process I went through was: Settings > Activation > Troubleshoot (as "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error...
  10. Microsoft store error code 0xC0EA000A after hardware change and Windows 10 Re-activation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store error code 0xC0EA000A after hardware change and Windows 10 Re-activation: Hello all, I recently changed hardware on my computer which mean't I had to reactivate Windows 10 Home. My original key is a Windows 7 Home key which I used many years ago to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. However this key wouldn't work and I kept receiving a failed error...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell 0xc0ea000a