Windows 10: Error 1000 powershell.exe msvcrt.dll

Discus and support Error 1000 powershell.exe msvcrt.dll in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Running a powershell script which calls other ps1, vbs, bat and exe applications. Sporadically I get error in the windows logs faulting msvcrt.dll.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by semce2, Sep 17, 2020.

1. semce2 Win User

Error 1000 powershell.exe msvcrt.dll

Running a powershell script which calls other ps1, vbs, bat and exe applications. Sporadically I get error in the windows logs faulting msvcrt.dll. Everything is working perfectly though so I guess I can just disregard this error?

Faulting application name: powershell.exe, version: 10.0.19041.1, time stamp: 0xc37343ae
    Faulting module name: msvcrt.dll, version: 7.0.19041.1, time stamp: 0xa0b0e71d
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x000000000002a956
    Faulting process id: 0x339c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d68d2c7d8b6ef2
    Faulting application path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll
    Report Id: 5f86e0d1-f4fd-45e3-89dc-cdfb2273527c
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

:)

semce2, Sep 17, 2020
  2. 3870x2 Win User

UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Kernell32.dll is not the piece being shut down, it is UT3.EXE with mod name kernel32.dll.

3870x2, Sep 17, 2020
  3. 3870x2 Win User

All things in System specs are true except for the 9800GX2. I know have a 4870.
    Thank you for the response, I will let everyone know everything I've tried:

Reinstalling drivers (the right way)
    Reinstalling the game
    Reinstalling the .net distributable 3.5 SP1
    Reinstalling Direct X
    Edited UTEngine.ini (this is what got me past the splash screen)
    Reinstalled all related drivers (sound, etc...)
    Disabled Antivirus applications
    No Current Overclocks
    Tried "Checking integrity" of game files
    Tried running in different compatibility modes
    Tried running with -nosound
    Tried tweaking with the CCC settings(is there a DXT textures option? Ive heard it was supposed to fix this, but it doesnt show up in my CCC (yes I do have advanced options, no im not retarded, thank ya))

All suggestions welcome. Remember 4870, not 9800GX2. WinXP 32 bit. no FFDshow, is disabled.

It actually brings up 2 different errors: kernel32.dll and UT3.exe.

3870x2, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Asylum Win User

Last time i had a error like that i just downloaded the file and replaced it!!
    You can get the file here

Asylum, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Error 1000 powershell.exe msvcrt.dll - Similar Threads - Error 1000 powershell

2. application error id 1000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application error id 1000: hello ,i still get this error on mij windows 11 pro 23h2 ,the laptop is a legion 5 from lenovo.can somebody help my with this error here are the detailsFaulting application name: svchost.exe_DiagTrack, version: 10.0.22621.1, timestamp: 0x6dc5c2a5Faulting module name:...
  3. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  4. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  5. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Powershell exe application errorr xoc0000142

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Powershell exe application errorr xoc0000142: I cannot install any Microsoft office in my pc. I might uninstall some apps that cannot be, so can you help me how to recover my uninstall apps. thank you...
  7. Powershell command for installing exe and msi

in Windows 10 Support
    Powershell command for installing exe and msi: Can someone help me with powershell commands for installing some exe and msi files from a pendrive? I have apps like Cisco Jabber (MSI), Cisco AnyConnect (exe), Dell Command Update (MSI), and Webex Teams(MSI) I need to add to my powershell script to automatically install the...
  8. Application Error 1000

Application Error 1000: Hi guys, i have some error that i don't know how to fix, some just logs a lot during the day like the first one, while the other has happened to me after a crash. I will post them so you can read. Hope you can help me. Nome dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore:...
  9. Application Error 1000

Application Error 1000: [img] 72641
  10. msi.dll error 1000

in Windows 10 Support
    msi.dll error 1000: Started getting an msi.dll Error 1000 while trying to install an Intel app. See attachment. Help appreciated. 83379