Windows 10: error 1053: custom service does not start

Discus and support error 1053: custom service does not start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, I created a service from an .EXE file: sc.exe create "MyServiceName" type= own start= auto binPath= "C:\scripts\MyEXEName.exe" and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AleMadama, Apr 15, 2021.

1. AleMadama Win User

error 1053: custom service does not start

Hi all,

I created a service from an .EXE file:

sc.exe create "MyServiceName" type= own start= auto binPath= "C:\scripts\MyEXEName.exe"

and the service has been created successfully

If I try to start from "services" app, I get this error

Error 1053: the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion

[COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1] error 1053: custom service does not start 9af69a93-2b68-4b24-b247-f227d60d39d9?upload=true.png [/COLOR]

The weird thing is that the exe successfully runs and works anyway

the service remains "not started"

how can I fix this?

thanks!

Ale

:)

AleMadama, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Permep Win User

Unable to start service, error 1053

Hello, after updating Windows 10 to the latest build, the HUAWEI web modem service does not start, it will not help reinstall Internet Manager, fixing this problem is important to me because I can not use T-Mobile internet (via the program installed on the modem, connect and disconnect to the internet)

The exact error message is : "Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion"

I made two screenshots

My internet modem is

LTE USB Stick
    HUAWEI E3372

Please help *cry

Permep, Apr 15, 2021
  3. I can't Start a Service in a Application server . Error 1053 showing.

In my application server I cannot start a service in services. There is a service called Infor validation service when I start this service its shows error called error 1053. Are there any fix for this one

LahiruRandika, Apr 15, 2021
  4. error 1053: custom service does not start

Error 1053 Printer Spooler

Hi Ann Marie,

This error mostly occurs when you're trying to install a printer or when printing a document. It indicates that the spooler service is unable to register its status in service control manager. To troubleshoot your printer issue, you can check
    Gwen_2012's answer on this link. Some users found her
    answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided. This also applies to Windows 10.

Get back to us with the result.

Lov Dollente, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

error 1053: custom service does not start

1. error 1053: custom service does not start - Similar Threads - error 1053 custom

2. Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...: Whenever I try to start the Windows 10 update service, it fails with error 1053: "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." The service cannot start at all. I also cannot view the update history, although I was able to install updates....
  3. Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...: Whenever I try to start the Windows 10 update service, it fails with error 1053: "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." The service cannot start at all. I also cannot view the update history, although I was able to install updates....
  4. Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053: When trying to open an MSI file on Windows, it failed to open. I suspected it was due to Windows Installer. Upon investigation, I found that Windows Installer was not running. When attempting to start the Windows Installer service, I encountered Error 1053: The service did...
  6. Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053

Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053: When trying to open an MSI file on Windows, it failed to open. I suspected it was due to Windows Installer. Upon investigation, I found that Windows Installer was not running. When attempting to start the Windows Installer service, I encountered Error 1053: The service did...
  7. Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053: When trying to open an MSI file on Windows, it failed to open. I suspected it was due to Windows Installer. Upon investigation, I found that Windows Installer was not running. When attempting to start the Windows Installer service, I encountered Error 1053 which states: The...
  8. Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053

Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053: When trying to open an MSI file on Windows, it failed to open. I suspected it was due to Windows Installer. Upon investigation, I found that Windows Installer was not running. When attempting to start the Windows Installer service, I encountered Error 1053 which states: The...
  9. Can't start a service due to Error 1053

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't start a service due to Error 1053: Rockstar Games Launcher wouldn't start anymore, even after multiple reinstallations, so I decided to manually start the associated service (RockstarService.exe) from Services console. However, the service won't start and this error message appears: Error 1053: The service did...
  10. Unable to start service, error 1053

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to start service, error 1053: Hello, after updating Windows 10 to the latest build, the HUAWEI web modem service does not start, it will not help reinstall Internet Manager, fixing this problem is important to me because I can not use T-Mobile internet (via the program installed on the modem, connect and...