Windows 10: Error 1060 - Microsoft Gaming Services

Discus and support Error 1060 - Microsoft Gaming Services in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It will not start, I have powershell removed it, and powershell installed it. I assume I will get a copy paste to do that again, to failure Ive done... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bumblebuff, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Error 1060 - Microsoft Gaming Services

It will not start, I have powershell removed it, and powershell installed it.

I assume I will get a copy paste to do that again, to failure Ive done it 15 times with 15 different scrips and restarts.

Anyone have a real fix?

:)

Bumblebuff, Jun 11, 2020

2. how to repair "Error 1060

Hi,

For step-by-step instructions on troubleshooting error 1060, kindly refer to the post of Mohammad _ Imran on this

link

You may also visit this
    link
    to know more about Windows 10 errors. For more information on Windows 10 upgrade and installation error, visit this

link

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,

Jeraldine Ase, Jun 11, 2020
  3. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Error 1060 - Microsoft Gaming Services

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Error 1060 - Microsoft Gaming Services

1. Error 1060 - Microsoft Gaming Services - Similar Threads - Error 1060 Microsoft

2. Error 1060 when starting Gaming Services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 1060 when starting Gaming Services: Gaming Services has two entries in the services application. One of them is able to run, but the other one gives me Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service. I've tried reinstalling Gaming Services as well as repairing/resetting it. Any help...
  3. Error 1060 when starting Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1060 when starting Gaming Services: Gaming Services has two entries in the services application. One of them is able to run, but the other one gives me Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service. I've tried reinstalling Gaming Services as well as repairing/resetting it. Any help...
  4. Error 1060 when starting Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.: Im using Windows 10 21H2, its working fine until one day i updated the gaming services and it dont want to start even from services.msc. it shows this error---------------------------Services---------------------------Windows could not start the Gaming Services service on...
  6. Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.: Im using Windows 10 21H2, its working fine until one day i updated the gaming services and it dont want to start even from services.msc. it shows this error--------------------------- Services --------------------------- Windows could not start the Gaming Services service on...
  7. Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.: Im using Windows 10 21H2, its working fine until one day i updated the gaming services and it dont want to start even from services.msc. it shows this error---------------------------Services---------------------------Windows could not start the Gaming Services service on...
  8. Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.: Im using Windows 10 21H2, its working fine until one day i updated the gaming services and it dont want to start even from services.msc. it shows this error--------------------------- Services --------------------------- Windows could not start the Gaming Services service on...
  9. Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Error 1060, the specified service does not exist as an installed service

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 1060, the specified service does not exist as an installed service: I bought the xbox game pass and tried to install Halo reach but got the error 0x00000001. Now I wanted to start gaming services in the services application. but now I get the error 1060, the specified service does not exist as an installed service. What can i do abouth this?...