Windows 10: error 1061

Discus and support error 1061 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Cannot windows image acquisition status from paused to automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WillPhillips2, Oct 3, 2019.

1. error 1061

Cannot windows image acquisition status from paused to automatic

:)

WillPhillips2, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Oct 3, 2019
  3. ianwuk Win User
    Build 1061 mail application security policies

Whenever I try to disconnect my Microsoft account I get this error.

error 1061 [​IMG]

I look at my user account and it is listed as local but also connected to my Microsoft account.

error 1061 [​IMG]

Any ideas?

ianwuk, Oct 3, 2019
  4. error 1061

ShellExecuteEx failed; code 1061" in Windows 10

I get this error message: ShellExecuteEx failed; code 1061" in Windows 10

BeckyLolley, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

error 1061

1. error 1061 - Similar Threads - error 1061

2. Error in Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error in Windows 10 update: I was trying to update my laptop, Which is running on Windows 10 OS. The problem is it restarts and working on update and get to almost 100% and then there was an unknown error made the update impossible and then it prompt a message with an error code goes like this:- Some...
  3. Error during update windows

Error during update windows: i faced this error kindly tell the solution [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-during-update-windows/4c854674-4264-4bc3-ae17-f16cd25e1ba8
  4. Getting "Critical Error" "Your start menu isn't working" after installing WSL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting "Critical Error" "Your start menu isn't working" after installing WSL: Hello, im getting the Start Menu error. I typed Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux on Powershell as Administrator, then restart the computer after installing it. Then I tried to install Ubuntu on windows but I can't access...
  5. BSOD Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: I am getting BSOD from the past 3 weeks, It gets embarrassing in lectures when the device is connected to the projector and it gets BSOD. It will be of great help if someone from the community can help me out in this. I have attached the error log and code. Error...
  6. I can't open any office apps without getting an error...

I can't open any office apps without getting an error...: I get an error when trying to open MS Office apps that says the parameters are incorrect. I already went into settings and tried to repair it. That didn't work. The other option I read about was repairing it online, but don't know how to do that....
  7. Windows 10 November Update will not install error

Windows 10 November Update will not install error: Hi. I've been trying for quite a while now to install the lastest version of windows, but I'm unable to as this pops up:[ATTACH] I have uninstalled anything to do with Realtek Bluetooth. In addition, I no longer have bluetooth capabilities on my PC. Nor does it appear in the...
  8. problem downloading updates. error code 0x80070422.

problem downloading updates. error code 0x80070422.: Problem with updates, error code 0x80070422. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-downloading-updates-error-code-0x80070422/bb26ffc4-bf47-4bca-85cd-a72060cae81c
  9. Cannot Run Gnomon Workshop DVD Director Player Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Run Gnomon Workshop DVD Director Player Error: I am trying to view a dvd that uses a .exe Marcomedia Projector format and when I run it I get Director Player Error - Script Error. Continue Yes or No. yes or no doesnt work, I tried many different things to get it to work and now it looks like adobe in there wisdom is...
  10. Windows 10: Services: Error Code 1061

Windows 10: Services: Error Code 1061: Using Windows 10 Home 64; in Admin Tools Services when trying to stop a Update service program that is preventing a program from installing I keep getting Error 1061: Service cannot accept control messages at this time. In the install program when it failed to...