Windows 10: error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health

Discus and support error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i was running sfc and the verification process stopped on 71% and it says windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation. So i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hazen12345, May 19, 2020.

1. error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health

i was running sfc and the verification process stopped on 71% and it says windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation. So i run dism, when I run dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth, it says 100% and the component is repairable. But when i rune dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehalth it stopped on 80.3% and eror 1084 popped up. This service cannot be started in safe mode. I runned this on safe mode and my windows version is 1809. Thanks in advance!

:)

hazen12345, May 19, 2020
  2. AntJac Win User

DISM Restore Health Error

Unsure if this is the right forum so apologies if not. Been doing my weekly maintenance and came across this when running DISM commands:

error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health [​IMG]

Basically the "Restore Health" says No component store corrution has been found etc" but it only went up to 99.5%

Has anybody ever had this before?

AntJac, May 19, 2020
  3. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, May 19, 2020
  4. error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health

how to restore health

dism cleanup image and restore health gets not found

JeffKrieble, May 19, 2020
Thema:

error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health

1. error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health - Similar Threads - error 1084 DISM

2. DISM restore health stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM restore health stuck: Hi, When I try to run DISM RestoreHealth, it always gets stuck at 62.3%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-stuck/e6f165b9-a2c5-4db9-a6fc-dd0eb7a5a733
  3. DISM restore health stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM restore health stuck: Hi, When I try to run DISM RestoreHealth, it always gets stuck at 62.3%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-stuck/e6f165b9-a2c5-4db9-a6fc-dd0eb7a5a733
  4. DISM Error 0x800f081f when Restoring Health

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM Error 0x800f081f when Restoring Health: Hello,Currently, when I run the restorehealth command I get error 0x800f081f and cites that it cant find the source files. Running windows troubleshooter, reinstalling NET Framework 3.5, and using installation media to replace the missing file yields no results Ref....
  5. DISM Error 0x800f081f when Restoring Health

DISM Error 0x800f081f when Restoring Health: Hello,Currently, when I run the restorehealth command I get error 0x800f081f and cites that it cant find the source files. Running windows troubleshooter, reinstalling NET Framework 3.5, and using installation media to replace the missing file yields no results Ref....
  6. DISM restore health not completed ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM restore health not completed ...: My laptop keep getting blue screen and I tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth to fix itand it does not complete 100%.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-not-completed/8d7e9633-8f87-49f9-a5af-36407ea473de
  7. DISM restore health not completed ...

DISM restore health not completed ...: My laptop keep getting blue screen and I tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth to fix itand it does not complete 100%.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-not-completed/8d7e9633-8f87-49f9-a5af-36407ea473de
  8. Dism restore health stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dism restore health stuck: I have done system file checker, sfc scan and I have done check health and scan health. It keeps getting stuck at 62.3% and been in that way for 5 hours. I re-attempted it the next day and the situation is still the same. How would I fix this?...
  9. Dism restore health stuck

Dism restore health stuck: I have done system file checker, sfc scan and I have done check health and scan health. It keeps getting stuck at 62.3% and been in that way for 5 hours. I re-attempted it the next day and the situation is still the same. How would I fix this?...
  10. DISM Restore Health Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DISM Restore Health Error: Unsure if this is the right forum so apologies if not. Been doing my weekly maintenance and came across this when running DISM commands: [img] Basically the "Restore Health" says No component store corrution has been found etc" but it only went up to 99.5% Has...