Windows 10: error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health

Discus and support error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i was running sfc and the verification process stopped on 71% and it says windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation. So i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hazen12345, May 19, 2020.

1. error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health

i was running sfc and the verification process stopped on 71% and it says windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation. So i run dism, when I run dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth, it says 100% and the component is repairable. But when i rune dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehalth it stopped on 80.3% and eror 1084 popped up. This service cannot be started in safe mode. I runned this on safe mode and my windows version is 1809. Thanks in advance!

:)

hazen12345, May 19, 2020
  2. AntJac Win User

DISM Restore Health Error

Unsure if this is the right forum so apologies if not. Been doing my weekly maintenance and came across this when running DISM commands:

error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health [​IMG]

Basically the "Restore Health" says No component store corrution has been found etc" but it only went up to 99.5%

Has anybody ever had this before?

AntJac, May 19, 2020
  3. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, May 19, 2020
  4. error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health

how to restore health

dism cleanup image and restore health gets not found

JeffKrieble, May 19, 2020
Thema:

error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health

1. error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health - Similar Threads - error 1084 DISM

2. Dism Restore health not resolving issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dism Restore health not resolving issues.: I was trying to use VirtualBox but i can't get it working. I found some possible solutions and one of those is to run sfc /scannow. I've found some errors not automatically solvable. I then used Dism online restore health but problems keep showing in scannow... I'm wondering...
  3. DISM restore fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM restore fails: What do I do next after DISM fails and I am still unable to update windows. I have tried DISM .exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth which completes successfully with "The component store is repairable". I then ran DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.This failed...
  4. DISM error and system restore error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM error and system restore error: I needed to run system restore because of a bad pool caller. Unabke to load windows. System restore failed. i am trying to run these commands but run into error codes still. Im creating a windows install usb on another computer at the moment. But want to try this first. I...
  5. Dism failing in restoring health of Windows Image

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dism failing in restoring health of Windows Image: I am trying to restore health of my Win 10 Pro image. I downloaded the fresh Win 10 64 bit ISO from MS. Converted the install.esd to install.wim. But after running 82.9% Dism is failing with the error that source file could not be found.I first kept install.wim in root...
  6. Still can't get DISM restore health to work ??

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Still can't get DISM restore health to work ??: Been trying for weeks to get the DISM to work despite lots of help in forums...here's my latest discovery: I am running : Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:H:\sources\install.wim:1 /limitaccess Hopefully this is correct...but my mounted new current...
  7. DISM Restore Health Error

DISM Restore Health Error: Unsure if this is the right forum so apologies if not. Been doing my weekly maintenance and came across this when running DISM commands: [img] Basically the "Restore Health" says No component store corrution has been found etc" but it only went up to 99.5% Has...
  8. DISM Restore Health "source files not found"

DISM Restore Health "source files not found": Forgive the redundancy with other threads on this topic, many of which I have read, with no solution... 1. Mounted the ISO from which 1703 Pro was installed. Converted the \sources\install.esd file to a .wim file. 2. Placed install.wim in D:\. 3. From an elevated CMD...
  9. Can not use Dism Restore health need instalwim of creator update

Can not use Dism Restore health need instalwim of creator update: Hi always i install windows from the iso created whith media creation tool i have problems whith dism or sfc, always says i have to repair system. that not happen whith normal iSO. I see iso created whith MCT are install.esd i need to download a creator update iso whith...
  10. Error DISM restre health

Error DISM restre health: I've tried using image_health because sfc /scannow wouldnn't fix my problems. When I pressed 1 it ran ok. But when I pressed 2 I got this: Error: 0x800f081f The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are...