Windows 10: Error 12006

Discus and support Error 12006 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, ich habe ein Problem mit der Registrierung eines Programmes, das ich gekauft habe. cFos Speed heißt das Programm. Bei... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarcusFeinhals, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Error 12006

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

ich habe ein Problem mit der Registrierung eines Programmes, das ich gekauft habe.

cFos Speed heißt das Programm.

Bei der Eingabe des Systemschlüssels in der Eingabemaske des Programms,

erscheint die Fehlermeldung 12006.

Fehler beim Herunterladen der Schlüsseldatei bei unserem Server.

Virenscanner und Firewall habe ich deaktiviert, da ich der Meinung war, das die Fehlermeldung nicht mehr kommt. Aber es bleibt leider bei der Fehlermeldung und ich komme nicht weiter. Bitte helfen Sie mir weiter.

Bitte um Rückmeldung Ihrerseits, vielen Dank.

:)

MarcusFeinhals, Jan 30, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error 12006 :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error 12006 :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error 12006 :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error 12006 :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error 12006 :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error 12006 :D

4. Mussels Win User

Error 12006

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Error 12006

1. Error 12006 - Similar Threads - Error 12006

2. An error as occure and the PIN isent aveilable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    An error as occure and the PIN isent aveilable: Hi, i'm having a problem logging in my pc and he say an error have occured and your PIN is not available , i try to press configure a new PIN but nothing happend and send me back, also sometime say the application u need isnt intalled try search it in the store, but how if i...
  3. An error as occure and the PIN isent aveilable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error as occure and the PIN isent aveilable: Hi, i'm having a problem logging in my pc and he say an error have occured and your PIN is not available , i try to press configure a new PIN but nothing happend and send me back, also sometime say the application u need isnt intalled try search it in the store, but how if i...
  4. An error as occure and the PIN isent aveilable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error ue4 when playing persona 3 reload on steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error ue4 when playing persona 3 reload on steam: I had an error said ue4 error crash when playing persona 3 reload on steam,but everytime i click play button this error just popping up,i've been follow some instruction in youtube with all method but none of them worked for me..anyone can find a solve for my problem please??...
  6. Error ue4 when playing persona 3 reload on steam

Error ue4 when playing persona 3 reload on steam: I had an error said ue4 error crash when playing persona 3 reload on steam,but everytime i click play button this error just popping up,i've been follow some instruction in youtube with all method but none of them worked for me..anyone can find a solve for my problem please??...
  7. acpi error ae_already_exists

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acpi error ae_already_exists: Hello, I recently installed Kali Linux on a flash drive and it worked perfectly at first. However, when I tried to boot from it again, I encountered an error message and am uncertain how to fix it. Could someone assist me with this problem? As an ethical hacker in...
  8. Windows Update Error 0x80070643

Windows Update Error 0x80070643: After retry few times, it still shows the same error 0x80070643 again. Any idea with this issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-error-0x80070643/96cce867-a1bc-444e-851c-f36b34cde065
  9. acpi error ae_already_exists

acpi error ae_already_exists: Hello, I recently installed Kali Linux on a flash drive and it worked perfectly at first. However, when I tried to boot from it again, I encountered an error message and am uncertain how to fix it. Could someone assist me with this problem? As an ethical hacker in...
  10. Windows Update Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Error 0x80070643: After retry few times, it still shows the same error 0x80070643 again. Any idea with this issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-error-0x80070643/96cce867-a1bc-444e-851c-f36b34cde065

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 12006