Windows 10: Error : 126 Module not found

Discus and support Error : 126 Module not found in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So today i had to do something with ClipSVC apparently i need to stop it but it already stop, i want to turn it back on but it says "Error 126 Module... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Muhammad Syamil, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Error : 126 Module not found

So today i had to do something with ClipSVC apparently i need to stop it but it already stop, i want to turn it back on but it says "Error 126 Module not found" before i tried to start this, i add some reg key, so maybe its the problem? If it is, then tell me how to remove it please

Thanks!

:)

Muhammad Syamil, Dec 11, 2020
  2. pardogs Win User

ITunes Error 7, Windows Error 126

After installation of Windows 10, I have not been able to install any ITunes updates. This error message appears repeatedly: 'ITunes Error 7, Windows Error 126'. I've repeatedly removed and re-installed ITunes, but the problem remains. Does anyone have
    a step by step fix for this issue.

Thanks. Gary

pardogs, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Could not load dependent module d3d9.dll. Error code was 126

Hello.

Im trying to open fivem so you can play rp i Gta 5 and every time i open it it says Could not load dependent module d3d9.dll. Error code was 126.

Please help!

Error : 126 Module not found fc8e6ace-310d-43ff-b945-5f4c975243de?upload=true.png

August Hedman, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Ziezi Win User

Error : 126 Module not found

w32time The specific module could not be found

My Windows 10 time is ALWAYS wrong. I've tried:

• enabling synchronization settings from: Control Panel-> Date & Time -> Internet Time -> Change Settings -> time.windows.com or time.nist.gov. With error message:

• System file checker tool (sfc /scannow). With result no problem found.
    • Starting Windows Time from Windows Services. With error message:

• Reregistering w32tm. With SAME error message:

How to proceed from now on?

Ziezi, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Error : 126 Module not found

1. Error : 126 Module not found - Similar Threads - Error 126 Module

2. RunDLL error The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL error The specified module could not be found: My computer is showing RunDLL error lately. The error indicates the path to were the missing module must be located. I checked the folder and I think the dll is related to the loading animation of the mouse cursor. This is my windows specification:Windows 11 Pro 22H2OS Build:...
  3. RunDLL error The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL error The specified module could not be found: My computer is showing RunDLL error lately. The error indicates the path to were the missing module must be located. I checked the folder and I think the dll is related to the loading animation of the mouse cursor. This is my windows specification:Windows 11 Pro 22H2OS Build:...
  4. Install-Module command was found in the module PowerShellGet but the module could not be loaded

in Windows 10 News
    Install-Module command was found in the module PowerShellGet but the module could not be loaded: [ATTACH]If when you try to install or update a PowerShell module from PowerShell Gallery on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer using the Install-Module or Update-Module command and you get the error message Install-Module or Update-Module command was found in the module...
  5. RunDLL error, specific module could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL error, specific module could not be found: Hello,I got an error message for RunDLL"There was a problem starting C;\Program Files\HP\HP ENVY5530 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll""The specific module could not be found"My previous laptop was an HP ENVY.But now I am using a Razer Blade 15 Base model 2019I'm confused why this...
  6. RunDLL error, specific module could not be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL error, specific module could not be found: Hello,I got an error message for RunDLL"There was a problem starting C;\Program Files\HP\HP ENVY5530 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll""The specific module could not be found"My previous laptop was an HP ENVY.But now I am using a Razer Blade 15 Base model 2019I'm confused why this...
  7. Windows Event Log fails to start with Error 126: Specified Module could not be found....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Event Log fails to start with Error 126: Specified Module could not be found....: Normally I would look in the Event Log Viewer if a service fails to start but since it's the Event Log Service itself that fails to start, I don't know exactly where to look for what the missing Specified Module is.I ran both dism and sfc /scannow without any problems. Any...
  8. error 126

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 126: Hi I keep trying to launch Minecraft on my new computer but i keep receiving a pop up message that says error 126, which then crashes my game. does anyone know a way to solve this issue?...
  9. a module could not be found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    a module could not be found: C:/ProgramData/99919A43/1FA4A303.dll This module could not be found ive gotten this error atleast 10 times cause once it appeared 3 times in a row and idk what to do ive tried excluding the process from the antivirus cause it said it was a virus at one point and ik its...
  10. "Error 126: Specified module could not be found" when diagnosing printer issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Error 126: Specified module could not be found" when diagnosing printer issue: I'm getting this error code when I try to fix my printer. It's not printing all of a sudden. Apparently my PrintNotify local service is missing....