Windows 10: Error 1300 Found legacy LogConfig operation

Discus and support Error 1300 Found legacy LogConfig operation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; While signing the driver at validation stage, it is failed with the message of "Error 1300 in driver.inf, line 1609 : Found legacy LogConfig... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pandi_dsc, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Pandi_dsc Win User

Error 1300 Found legacy LogConfig operation

While signing the driver at validation stage, it is failed with the message of "Error 1300 in driver.inf, line 1609 : Found legacy LogConfig operation."How to solve this issue as it was working till previous year with same config.

:)

Pandi_dsc, Jun 9, 2023
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 9, 2023
  3. lexmark 1300 series printer problems with windows 10

Hello,

I recently upgraded to windows 10 and now my lexmark 1300 series printer doesn't work. I've tried a number of suggested solutions (troubleshooting, reinstalling the printer) and nothing has worked. I get the error message "cannot communicate with printer"
    when I try to print.

Any suggestions?

Miranda_93, Jun 9, 2023
  4. RonBarker Win User

RonBarker, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

1. Error 1300 Found legacy LogConfig operation - Similar Threads - Error 1300 Found

2. Error 1300 Found legacy LogConfig operation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1300 Found legacy LogConfig operation: While signing the driver at validation stage, it is failed with the message of "Error 1300 in driver.inf, line 1609 : Found legacy LogConfig operation."How to solve this issue as it was working till previous year with same config....
  3. Error 1300 Found legacy LogConfig operation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error 1300 Found legacy LogConfig operation: While signing the driver at validation stage, it is failed with the message of "Error 1300 in driver.inf, line 1609 : Found legacy LogConfig operation."How to solve this issue as it was working till previous year with same config....
  4. Error 1962: No operating system found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 1962: No operating system found: Hi, So My Lenovo Desktop was running weird so I tried resetting it and when it did i had the blue screen of dead and did try to install windows 10 with a USB but out of no where it started to give me the Error 1962, but when i had the USB plugged in i tried installing the...
  5. Operating System Not Found Error Message

Operating System Not Found Error Message: I cloned my drive and installed a new SSD as the old drive was full. All working really well except windows very slow to bootup >5 mins but working well once running. Thinking the cloning had not worked fully I ran the media creation tool via usb which on reflection was not a...
  6. Operating system not found error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Operating system not found error: My pc was perfectly fine the day before but when ı opened it yesterday,”operating system not found” line came. I checked the bios and in the boot section there is not anything that says harddisc cant be found. So does that mean the problem is not with the harddisc ? What...
  7. Error message 1962, No operating system found.

Error message 1962, No operating system found.: I have a Lenovo Vantage with Windows 10 home edition. Two days ago it started to freeze up on me off and on and then it just went to a black screen with the error message 1962, No operating system found. I have turned it on and when the Lenovo logo appears I hit F12 and all...
  8. Sony Vaio Operating System not found error

Sony Vaio Operating System not found error: I have an older Sony Vaio (2012 touchscreen all-in-one desktop model) that we upgraded to Windows 10 when the free upgrade came out. On Friday we got the dreaded "Operating System Not Found" error. We were able to get into the BIOS once, by accident, and tried system...
  9. “Operating system not found” Error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    “Operating system not found” Error on Windows 10: I just started to get this message on one of my computers but now I cannot replicate it. I copied all of my data off the computer last night so that I could try to get to the repair option at bootup. I shutdown my computer today after all of the files were copied and inserted...
  10. Operating system not found

in Windows 10 Support
    Operating system not found: I have Sony Vaio I7, 8Gb memory. I do not have OS backup disk. I upgraded from 8 to 8.1 and then to 10. It has been running great. No problems. Use Kaspersky Internet Security. I shut down computer normally this morning. I powered back on this evening and there was a frown...