Windows 10: Error 1305 while uninstalling EndNote X8

Discus and support Error 1305 while uninstalling EndNote X8 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased EndNoteX9 and trying to install it. It seems I had a previous version that needs to be uninstalled. When I try to do so I receive an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rodriguez Valero, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Error 1305 while uninstalling EndNote X8

I just purchased EndNoteX9 and trying to install it. It seems I had a previous version that needs to be uninstalled. When I try to do so I receive an Error 1305 message saying that endnote.exe file is missing...and it actually is. What can I do? Thank you in advance

***Original title: Error 1305 in Windows 10***

:)

Rodriguez Valero, Jun 20, 2019

2. Error 1305

Keep getting this error message during install:

error 1305 error reading from file

Have windows 10, have tried many troubleshooting methods but none have helped. Error says to make sure that the file exists (and it does) and most solutions say to change the permissions of the file but error remains. Suggestions?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate]

ShannonJohnson1, Jun 20, 2019
  3. error 1305

I'm trying to install Turbo Tax on my computer and keep getting error code 1305

PhilipGeorger, Jun 20, 2019
  4. RodUF Win User

Error 1305 while uninstalling EndNote X8

I can't install the plug-in Cite While you Write from Endnote

When a I try to install the plug-in "Cite While you Write" from Endnote X8, the following message appears:

Error 1904 Module C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\MSSoap\Binaries\SOAPISAP.dll failed to register HRESULT - 2147023782

I also can't update Endnote X8.2. It appears "The patch of this installation can not be installed by the Windows Installer because the program must be absent or the installation patch can have atualized a different version".

RodUF, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Error 1305 while uninstalling EndNote X8

1. Error 1305 while uninstalling EndNote X8 - Similar Threads - Error 1305 while

2. EndNote installation issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EndNote installation issues: I have downloaded endnote from get into pc but when im going to open and install the software it cannot opening , and just show me to open file with e.g. adobe reader, internal explorer, and other apps i have trying in all the apps but it still not opening. And one thing is...
  3. EndNote installation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EndNote installation issues: I have downloaded endnote from get into pc but when im going to open and install the software it cannot opening , and just show me to open file with e.g. adobe reader, internal explorer, and other apps i have trying in all the apps but it still not opening. And one thing is...
  4. EndNote installation issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Endnotes appear with double spacing instead of single spacing between endnotes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Endnotes appear with double spacing instead of single spacing between endnotes: Hello, I hope someone can help me with this as I have been struggling with this for two days now and it has been driving me nuts. I had an earlier and I think partly related problem yesterday with endnotes in separate chapters not starting with 1 but that seems to have sorted...
  6. Replace Mouse Sidewinder X8

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replace Mouse Sidewinder X8: Is it possible in any way to replace my beloved mouse Sidewinder X8 after almost 11 years because it has started to double clicking by itself? I just love that mouse and i want the same one new as good!...
  7. Unable to uninstall EndNote X8 with error 1305

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to uninstall EndNote X8 with error 1305: I have purchased EndNoteX9. However when I was trying to install it the system required that the previous version should be uninstalled. But I am unable to uninstall it because of an error 1305 saying that endnote.exe file is missing...
  8. Error 1305 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 1305 in Windows 10: I just purchased EndNoteX9 and trying to install it. It seems I had a previous version that needs to be uninstalled. When I try to do so I receive an Error 1305 message saying that endnote.exe file is missing...and it actually is. What can I do? Thank you in advance...
  9. trying to install Corel x8

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trying to install Corel x8: It says I need to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) in order to load my program. How do I go about doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-corel-x8/b4771f04-f1e7-42ee-849e-84fe9f45f911"
  10. PCI-E x8 in x16 Slot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI-E x8 in x16 Slot: From what I have read, it seems that one can use a PCI-E x8 card in a x16 slot. Im looking to install a PCI-E SAS card in my desktop. Nearly all of the ones Ive seen so far seem to use a x8 interface but my desktop has only 2 x16 slots, 1 x4 slot and 2 x1 slots. Before I pull...