Windows 10: Error 13801, IKE authentication credentials are unacceptable

Discus and support Error 13801, IKE authentication credentials are unacceptable in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A virtual private network (VPN) is mostly used to protect a user’s privacy in the online world and skit their physical location. While... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 3, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Error 13801, IKE authentication credentials are unacceptable

WinClub, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Jeraldine Ase, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Error 13801, IKE authentication credentials are unacceptable - Similar Threads - Error 13801 IKE

2. Authentication error on SafeinCloud2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authentication error on SafeinCloud2: Every time I try to OneDrive as my cloud backup I get a Authentication error with OneDrive. I have search online for any possible solution and contacted support for SafeinCloud2 but no luck on finding one. I even tried on multiple computers/phone and even tried a different...
  3. Unacceptable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unacceptable: I was attempting to call about an issue with SCOOBE, specifically that it delayed urgent work. Then after attempting to call support you discontinue all phone-based support for "the customers benefit." Use of my computer has been interrupted by promotional activities, on a...
  4. Unacceptable

Unacceptable: I was attempting to call about an issue with SCOOBE, specifically that it delayed urgent work. Then after attempting to call support you discontinue all phone-based support for "the customers benefit." Use of my computer has been interrupted by promotional activities, on a...
  5. Credentials Processes in Windows Authentication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credentials Processes in Windows Authentication: Hey Microsoft community!Please I need some explanation about a case I have in event logs I receive related to LSASS process in Windows. In a domain-based environment, I am getting NTLM authentication events event ID 4624 in the target machine where LogonType is 3."eventdata":...
  6. Credentials Processes in Windows Authentication

Credentials Processes in Windows Authentication: Hey Microsoft community!Please I need some explanation about a case I have in event logs I receive related to LSASS process in Windows. In a domain-based environment, I am getting NTLM authentication events event ID 4624 in the target machine where LogonType is 3."eventdata":...
  7. The computer attempted to validate the credentials for an account. Authentication Package:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer attempted to validate the credentials for an account. Authentication Package:...: I am getting login failed on my server but not sure where the account is used.The computer attempted to validate the credentials for an account.Authentication Package: MICROSOFT_AUTHENTICATION_PACKAGE_V1_0Logon Account: xxxxxxxxxxSource Workstation: xxxxxxxxxxError Code:...
  8. The computer attempted to validate the credentials for an account. Authentication Package:...

The computer attempted to validate the credentials for an account. Authentication Package:...: I am getting login failed on my server but not sure where the account is used.The computer attempted to validate the credentials for an account.Authentication Package: MICROSOFT_AUTHENTICATION_PACKAGE_V1_0Logon Account: xxxxxxxxxxSource Workstation: xxxxxxxxxxError Code:...
  9. Cmon Microsoft this is unacceptable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cmon Microsoft this is unacceptable: [ATTACH] Happens once every few weeks. Whole computer slowes down to the point my cursor freezes for a second submitted by /u/Aggressive_Pattern95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/y4s2yr/cmon_microsoft_this_is_unacceptable/
  10. credential error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    credential error: authentication error has occurred local security authority can not be contacted/how to fix. Passwords required is off. this is a private network that is all mine. I have tried every internet option i can find over the last four days....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. configure IKE authentication credential on windows 10 pro

2. ike authentication error