Windows 10: Error 1608 when trying to install WinCUPL

Discus and support Error 1608 when trying to install WinCUPL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to install older program, WinCUPL.exe, onto Windows 10 version 1909 machine. Whenever try to install, receive "InstallShield: 1608: Unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeffSimn2, Jun 29, 2020.

1. JeffSimn2 Win User

Error 1608 when trying to install WinCUPL

Trying to install older program, WinCUPL.exe, onto Windows 10 version 1909 machine.

Whenever try to install, receive "InstallShield: 1608: Unable to create InstallDriver instance" error.

Have cleaned Registry errors with no resolution.

Have run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter with no resolution.

Looking for any other insights into how to load this program?

:)

JeffSimn2, Jun 29, 2020
  2. DarkEgo Win User

Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Jun 29, 2020
  3. error 1608

Considere por qué me sale un error 1608 installdrive instance 2147221021, al querer instalar el juego swat 4, no finaliza la instalación y me pongo ese error intente varias y varias formas y no me lo tomo y siempre me pone el mismo
    error

marcelo_645, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Error 1608 when trying to install WinCUPL

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Error 1608 when trying to install WinCUPL :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Error 1608 when trying to install WinCUPL

1. Error 1608 when trying to install WinCUPL - Similar Threads - Error 1608 trying

2. Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance: Of all the Microsoft Community Articles in regards to the Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance. I have seen many valid answers however not the answer to which my own problem with a client could have been solved.If no windows errors are detected...
  3. Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance: Of all the Microsoft Community Articles in regards to the Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance. I have seen many valid answers however not the answer to which my own problem with a client could have been solved.If no windows errors are detected...
  4. Error when trying to install update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to install update: I keep getting this message when hitting the "download & install" button for Hewlett-Packard - USB - 1/20/2018 12:00:00 AM - 47.0.4098.1820: Install error - 0x80070103. I have tried to click "retry" and restart as well, but the error message kept appearing.Edition Windows 11...
  5. Error when trying to install update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to install update: I keep getting this message when hitting the "download & install" button for Hewlett-Packard - USB - 1/20/2018 12:00:00 AM - 47.0.4098.1820: Install error - 0x80070103. I have tried to click "retry" and restart as well, but the error message kept appearing.Edition Windows 11...
  6. Error when trying to install Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when trying to install Microsoft Store: I do this: Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} And get this: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error...
  7. Microsoft error when trying to install printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft error when trying to install printer: I have been having issues with my printer, so decided to reinstall it. When I go to add a printer or scanner it asks me to log in with my microsoft account account, but i get this error. Request Id: 17442f1b-0f94-4439-98d5-0cb8459cfc00 Correlation Id:...
  8. Error when trying to install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when trying to install Windows 10: I tried to get windows 10 for my windows 7 because of A: why not and B https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/windows/end-of-windows-7-support and I tried to upgrade yatta yatta yatta blah blah blah but then I ran into this "Windows 10 Cannot Be Installed Error(s)...
  9. error 1608

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    error 1608: Considere por qué me sale un error 1608 installdrive instance 2147221021, al querer instalar el juego swat 4, no finaliza la instalación y me pongo ese error intente varias y varias formas y no me lo tomo y siempre me pone el mismo error...
  10. Error when trying to install VM.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Error when trying to install VM.: [img] My box is an HP Envy 750-500, i7, 24gb, 512SSD, 64bit running W10. Which kernel? How is this solved? Any help appreciated. dlw 87110