Windows 10: error 1722

Discus and support error 1722 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bij het installeren van FSX flight simulator bij het eind van deze instalatie een fout melding error 1722. mijn kennis schiet tekort om dit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aad van der Vlugt, Mar 30, 2019.

1. error 1722

Bij het installeren van FSX flight simulator bij het eind van deze instalatie een fout melding error 1722.

mijn kennis schiet tekort om dit optelossen.

groet aad

:)

Aad van der Vlugt, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Marco Gav Win User

1722 eror

Hi Ross,

The 1722 error message is a general installer error message that states that a system level failure has occurred.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps on: Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Fsx showing error code:1722 when reinstalling.

Hi,

The error 1722 appears when Windows fails to register fonts when reinstalling Flight Simulator X. We recommend that you follow the steps

here
    to resolve this particular error code.

Note: When using the command prompt in Step 7, make sure to run it as administrator.

To launch the command prompt as administrator, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Command Prompt.
    • Right-click the result and choose Run as administrator.

Let us know if you're able to reinstall Flight Simulator X after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 30, 2019
  4. ohio7244 Win User

error 1722

error 1722

error 1722. There is a problem with this windows installer package

ohio7244, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

error 1722

1. error 1722 - Similar Threads - error 1722

2. error 1722 when trying to install iCloud from the Apple website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 1722 when trying to install iCloud from the Apple website: Hello! I download iCloud from the official Apple website. I initiate the installation and it gives me error 1722 “There is a problem with this Windows Installer package.The installation is running a program that did not exit properly. Please contact technical support or the...
  3. error 1722 when trying to install iCloud from the Apple website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 1722 when trying to install iCloud from the Apple website: Hello! I download iCloud from the official Apple website. I initiate the installation and it gives me error 1722 “There is a problem with this Windows Installer package.The installation is running a program that did not exit properly. Please contact technical support or the...
  4. Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X--Follow On Error HRESULT 80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X--Follow On Error HRESULT 80070005: After researching the Community posts, I found one seemingly unresolved error noted in the question. In the original article, "Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X", the solution failed to explain when opening the command prompt the user MUST open this task as the...
  5. Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X--Follow On Error HRESULT 80070005

Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X--Follow On Error HRESULT 80070005: After researching the Community posts, I found one seemingly unresolved error noted in the question. In the original article, "Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X", the solution failed to explain when opening the command prompt the user MUST open this task as the...
  6. FSX devoted fan for 16 years! Reinstall Error 1722

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX devoted fan for 16 years! Reinstall Error 1722: What frustration, 16 years with this a various uninstalls and reinstalls and without a hitch. Yesterday did a Windows 11 Reset to clean up the system. Went to reinstall FSX and at the very end of the installation get the 1722 error followed by 1603. Microsoft apparently has a...
  7. FSX devoted fan for 16 years! Reinstall Error 1722

FSX devoted fan for 16 years! Reinstall Error 1722: What frustration, 16 years with this a various uninstalls and reinstalls and without a hitch. Yesterday did a Windows 11 Reset to clean up the system. Went to reinstall FSX and at the very end of the installation get the 1722 error followed by 1603. Microsoft apparently has a...
  8. InstallShield Error code 1722 while installing MSI program

in Windows 10 News
    InstallShield Error code 1722 while installing MSI program: [ATTACH]The MSI file format used by Windows Installer (MSI) is used specifically for installation […] This article InstallShield Error code 1722 while installing MSI program first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. How do I resolve this problem solution for Error 1722/1603 not helpful.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve this problem solution for Error 1722/1603 not helpful.: Log Name: Application Source: MsiInstaller Date: 12/29/2020 4:11:51 PM Event ID: 11722 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: ARCHIE-HP\Archie Computer: Archie-HP Description: Product: Microsoft Flight...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Error 1603 and Error 1722 on final installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Error 1603 and Error 1722 on final installation.: Hello everyone, I'm currently having problems installing this game. At the end of the installation, it is registering the modules but a message pops up saying that an error has occurred "Error 1722" that there is a problem Window installer package that did not finish as...