Windows 10: Error 19 -Problem with the registry after a Windows Update - Sound does not work - Tried a...

Discus and support Error 19 -Problem with the registry after a Windows Update - Sound does not work - Tried a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AnUnknownSoldier [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AnUnknownSoldier, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Error 19 -Problem with the registry after a Windows Update - Sound does not work - Tried a...

/u/AnUnknownSoldier, Aug 14, 2020

2. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Code 19 Registry Errors?

Hello all,

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and found that all my USB devices and my own laptops keyboard/mouse (Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus) were all disabled (I was able to navigate with my touch screen) - all were listed as Code 19 Registry Errors in my Device Manager.
    I tried enable/disable and updating drivers (all listed as current), but nothing! It persisted in safe mode also. I ended up going back to Windows 8 where everything worked fine again! Any fixes or explanations?

TirMcDohl757, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Error 19 -Problem with the registry after a Windows Update - Sound does not work - Tried a...

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Error 19 -Problem with the registry after a Windows Update - Sound does not work - Tried a...

1. Error 19 -Problem with the registry after a Windows Update - Sound does not work - Tried a... - Similar Threads - Error Problem registry

2. After Microsoft update on 19/9/20 sound has stoped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After Microsoft update on 19/9/20 sound has stoped working: Hi, My computer recently performed an update on restart 19/9/20 and ever since then I have been undable to get it to play any sound. It was working perfectly before then. The comput shows that is proudcing the sound but nothing comes through my speakers. I have upated all...
  3. No sound after update - code 19 confg. info in registry incomplete or damaged

No sound after update - code 19 confg. info in registry incomplete or damaged: Hello, I updated Dell Bios and windows yesterday. After all updates, the sound was gone. I am getting error "windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged code 19. I have tried the easier fix...
  4. Problem with no sound after Windows update

Problem with no sound after Windows update: For a while I have periodically had problems after system updates when my Windows 10 computer stops all programs from producing sounds and I frequently get error messages instead. I have temporarily been able to recover sound by doing a System Restore to a previous save...
  5. The sound does not work after the 1909 update

The sound does not work after the 1909 update: Hi, the problem is that there is a problem with the sound after the 1909 update. When trying to play the test sound, there is an error "The test sound cannot be played" and there is no sound in applications such as the browser, etc....
  6. Sound does not work after KB4528760 update

Sound does not work after KB4528760 update: After this update, my sound no longer works. I've researched and done ALL the solutions I could find. One thing: many solutions found on this website as well as 3rd parties say I'm supposed to have an "IDT" option in my sound devices. That is not there. I've done steps to...
  7. DVD drive is not rcognised by Windows 10, registry error code 19. Is there a fix?

DVD drive is not rcognised by Windows 10, registry error code 19. Is there a fix?: registry error code 19 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-drive-is-not-rcognised-by-windows-10-registry/7bbde3ac-7a9f-469e-b15b-5606093d29e9
  8. Windows 1903, 5.1 sound does not work after update

Windows 1903, 5.1 sound does not work after update: Hi, I updated my Windows 10 (1809) to 1903 and my subwoofer no longer works. The configuration is the same on the realtek panel and the subwoofer seems to be connected. It simply works as stereo and 5.1 surround sound does not work. How can I solve this problem? Thank you....
  9. Sound Problems after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Problems after update: Yet again there is low sound volume after an update but this time there is no way to roll back the driver. I run an online radio station and this is getting ridiculous. It's obviously a problem that has been ongoing for a few years and yet it has gone on unresolved and the...
  10. No sound form speakers after June'19 MS Update

No sound form speakers after June'19 MS Update: My speakers are inoperative after recent MS update; I have taken recommended troubleshooting steps to no avail; MS help number in essence says "go away" and hangs up; Windows 10...