Windows 10: Error 1935 Any Fix Soon

Discus and support Error 1935 Any Fix Soon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 has been out for a while and I assume I am not the only one having a problem when installing Microsoft Office because of Error 1935. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by huffman, Oct 31, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Error 1935 Any Fix Soon

Windows 10 has been out for a while and I assume I am not the only one having a problem when installing Microsoft Office because of Error 1935.

Does Microsoft have any plans to fix this problem? It seems really stupid when their own software can not be used because of a stupid error in their own operating system.

I have done a lot of research and Microsoft says it is best not to fix the error manually. That leaves two options as I see it. Two programs have been recommended as fixes.
    Error Repair Application and Windows Repair tool.

Can anyone (who has used one of these) recommend either of them?

Thanks for any info.

:)

huffman, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Gemzon Mar Win User

Unable to fix 1935 error followed by 1603 error

Hi J,

Were you trying to install the latest iLok anti-privacy program? There is a possibility that the one you were trying to install is already outdated or is already installed on your PC.

Please visit the following articles for the resolution:

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Gemzon Mar, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Steve Merik Win User
    Error 1935

Hello Ellie, hope this message finds you well.

I suggest you refer to XiaoanZhong's solution, which you will find on the following thread. He provided a set of troubleshooting steps for Windows 7 but the practice proved that it is also good for Windows 10

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

____

Steve

Steve Merik, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Late4ttime Win User

Error 1935 Any Fix Soon

Office 2010 installation error 1935.

I surrender.

Updated to Win 10- received 2010 single image error- uninstalled Office 2010 with Fixit utility off of MS website,
    Single Image error code- no longer a problem.
    Tried to reinstall Office 2010 from CD- error code 1935.
    - uninstalled / reinstalled framework.net- nope.
    - renamed Microsoft Help Folder- nope.
    - re-installed Win 10 off of USB- nope.
    - tried to install in compatibility mode for 8.1- nope.

I've ran CCleaner and Norton Utilities hoping they would clean out some left over garbage but that wasn't it.
    What I've found online to address this issue either isn't for Win 10 or it's a fix some 3rd Party software.

Any suggestions?

Thanks-
    Late

Late4ttime, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Error 1935 Any Fix Soon

1. Error 1935 Any Fix Soon - Similar Threads - Error 1935 Fix

2. Error 1935 Any Fix Soon

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Error 1935 Any Fix Soon: Windows 10 has been out for a while and I assume I am not the only one having a problem when installing Microsoft Office because of Error 1935. Does Microsoft have any plans to fix this problem? It seems really stupid when their own software can not be used because of a...
  3. Attempts to fix Error 1935

in Windows 10 Support
    Attempts to fix Error 1935: I am just curious if anyone has downloaded and used successfully any of the programs for fixing Error 1935? 121826
  4. Error 1935

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 1935: Yes I am new to Windows 10. When I tried to install my old Office 2003 in Windows 10, I get the Error 1935. I don't really see a simple way to fix this problem. Does anyone have a simple way to fix Error 1935? I also need to know how to get Shield for Defender to show on...
  5. Error 1935.Error installing VC++ redistributable. HRESULT: 0x800736B3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 1935.Error installing VC++ redistributable. HRESULT: 0x800736B3: So I am trying to install ITunes for Windowsand I get an error. An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft.VC80.CRT,type="win32",version="8.0.50727.6195",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",processorArchitecture="x86"'. Please refer to Help and Support...
  6. Unable to fix 1935 error followed by 1603 error

Unable to fix 1935 error followed by 1603 error: Hello. I have done Windows 10 Recovery twice after installing all the redistributable C++ versions, fsutil setautoreset, Windows update, even changed the registry keys but I 'm not able to install I-lok anti-piracy program. I've been visiting a lot of web-pages but I'm...
  7. BSoD as soon as I launch any game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD as soon as I launch any game: Hello, I've posted a similar message on Nvidia forums, as I'm not sure what the problem is... Anyway, I've been experiencing a weird problem with my GTX 770 since yesterday: as soon as I launch a game, my screen turn black and I'm often forced to reboot my PC. Sometimes...
  8. Error 1935 Microsoft C++ Visual 2005 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 1935 Microsoft C++ Visual 2005 Redistributable: Hey guys, I'm kind of desperate for help. A lot of the programs I want to run require the Microsoft C++ Visual 2005 Redistributable, but I keep running into error 1935. I've tried running a clean boot, editing the RegistrySizeLimit, and running the installation in...
  9. Office 2010 installation error 1935.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010 installation error 1935.: I surrender. Updated to Win 10- received 2010 single image error- uninstalled Office 2010 with Fixit utility off of MS website, Single Image error code- no longer a problem. Tried to reinstall Office 2010 from CD- error code 1935. - uninstalled / reinstalled...
  10. Reinstalling Windows 10 And Not Lose Any App - Just To Fix Any Error

Reinstalling Windows 10 And Not Lose Any App - Just To Fix Any Error: Sure this is here but can't really find it. Can I reinstall Windows 10 Pro without lossing any App? I never save my data on the "C" drive since I have a "Data" partition I always have. Am only concerned about Apps. The instruction I found mentioned being able to reinstall...