Windows 10: Error 1935 Any Fix Soon

Discus and support Error 1935 Any Fix Soon in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Windows 10 has been out for a while and I assume I am not the only one having a problem when installing Microsoft Office because of Error 1935. Does... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by huffman, Nov 19, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Error 1935 Any Fix Soon

Windows 10 has been out for a while and I assume I am not the only one having a problem when installing Microsoft Office because of Error 1935.

Does Microsoft have any plans to fix this problem? It seems really stupid when their own software can not be used because of a stupid error in their own operating system.

I have done a lot of research and Microsoft says it is best not to fix the error manually. That leaves two options as I see it. Two programs have been recommended as fixes.
    Error Repair Application and Windows Repair tool.

Can anyone (who has used one of these) recommend either of them?

Thanks for any info.

:)

huffman, Nov 19, 2018

2. Unable to fix 1935 error followed by 1603 error

Hi J,

Were you trying to install the latest iLok anti-privacy program? There is a possibility that the one you were trying to install is already outdated or is already installed on your PC.

Please visit the following articles for the resolution:

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Gemzon Mar, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Error 1935

Hello Ellie, hope this message finds you well.

I suggest you refer to XiaoanZhong's solution, which you will find on the following thread. He provided a set of troubleshooting steps for Windows 7 but the practice proved that it is also good for Windows 10

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

____

Steve

Steve Merik, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Error 1935 Any Fix Soon

Office 2010 installation error 1935.

I surrender.

Updated to Win 10- received 2010 single image error- uninstalled Office 2010 with Fixit utility off of MS website,
    Single Image error code- no longer a problem.
    Tried to reinstall Office 2010 from CD- error code 1935.
    - uninstalled / reinstalled framework.net- nope.
    - renamed Microsoft Help Folder- nope.
    - re-installed Win 10 off of USB- nope.
    - tried to install in compatibility mode for 8.1- nope.

I've ran CCleaner and Norton Utilities hoping they would clean out some left over garbage but that wasn't it.
    What I've found online to address this issue either isn't for Win 10 or it's a fix some 3rd Party software.

Any suggestions?

Thanks-
    Late

Late4ttime, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Error 1935 Any Fix Soon

1. Error 1935 Any Fix Soon - Similar Threads - Error 1935 Fix

2. Error 1935

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1935: I am using Windows 11. I tried to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable . But, this installation gives following error. Error 1935. An error occured during the installation of assembly....
  3. Error 1935

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 1935: I am using Windows 11. I tried to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable . But, this installation gives following error. Error 1935. An error occured during the installation of assembly....
  4. ERROR 1935

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ERROR 1935: Hi AllI am getting the following message when trying to install a set of wireless ear buds, would be delighted if someone could help, I have tried numerous fixes from sites or videos but nothing seems to work Error1935 An error occurred during the installation of assembly...
  5. 1935 ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1935 ERROR: Hi all,Hoping someone can help.I am getting the following message when I try to install wireless earbuds :I am also getting the following message which comes on screen about every 5 mins, don't know if it's related but has been appearing long before I tried to install the...
  6. 1935 ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1935 ERROR: Hi all,Hoping someone can help.I am getting the following message when I try to install wireless earbuds :I am also getting the following message which comes on screen about every 5 mins, don't know if it's related but has been appearing long before I tried to install the...
  7. 1935 ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. "Error 1935 and Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Error 1935 and Error: I'm trying to install Maxim DL Cyanogen Software, and at the end of the installation I get the following error: "Error 1935.An error occurred during the installation of assembly component {...}". After accepting the mentioned error, a new one shows up : "Error: -1603...
  9. Attempts to fix Error 1935

in Windows 10 Support
    Attempts to fix Error 1935: I am just curious if anyone has downloaded and used successfully any of the programs for fixing Error 1935? 121826
  10. Error 1935 Any Fix Soon

in Windows 10 Support
    Error 1935 Any Fix Soon: Windows 10 has been out for a while and I assume I am not the only one having a problem when installing Microsoft Office because of Error 1935. Does Microsoft have any plans to fix this problem? It seems really stupid when their own software can not be used because of a...