Windows 10: Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence

Discus and support Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good evening, 2 days ago I installed Windows 10. When I turn on the computer, I always get this message with error 1962, as you see below. I restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SafiAlbaik, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence

Good evening,

2 days ago I installed Windows 10. When I turn on the computer, I always get this message with error 1962, as you see below. I restart the pc and press F12, so that the list in the second picture appears and I can choose UEFI: Windows Boot Manager. This is the only why to enter in the windows 10, which I installed.

Is there a way to change this, so that the Windows 10 starts automatically like before without pressing F12 and choosing the Windows Boot Manager? This probelm did not exist before. It started to appear after installing the Windows 10 system 2 days ago. I had before Windows 10, too. Maybe I installed it this time wrongly? I hope, you can help me in solving this problem without reinstalling Windows 10.

Looking forward to receive your kind responses

Thank you very much in advance.

Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence [​IMG]

Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence [​IMG]

:)

SafiAlbaik, Oct 2, 2019

2. Error 1962 No Operating System

Ever since your new update from 2 days ago my computer been crashing and give me a message say Error 1962: No Operating System Found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence. Well I hit the key and it just keep repeat the same Error. What in God's name did
    your update do to my computer. I swear if this mess up my computer and I lose everything. I'm taking your company to Civil Court. I keep losing things with ya Update.

So how do I fix this problem?

CarmenBoricuaBabe, Oct 2, 2019
  3. an operating system wasn't found try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating system.

HELP I JUST BARELY DID A CUSTOM REINSTALL. I TURNED MY PC ON RIGHT NOW AND I GOT AN ERROR 1962 NO OPERATING SYSTEM FOUND PRESS ANY KEY TO REPEAT BOOT SEQUENCE. THE BOOT SEQUENCE SEEMS TO BE AN ORDER I HAVE NO USB DRIVES ATTACHED NOTHING IN THE DVD. I DON'T
    KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP.

JULIEBOYCE5, Oct 2, 2019
  4. KyleH77 Win User

Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence

Wont Boot, Error 1962 No operating system found, tried boot from USB

It seems like I've tried everything...

This is what I've tried in order:

safe mode with command prompt > windows error 0xc000000f

press f8 > 0xc0000185 winload.efi error

Reset BIOS to default

changed the boot sequence in bios to cd with windows 8 disc > FreeDos Screen > wont let me go to any other drive then a:

changed boot to 2nd slave hd > windows recovery error > choose safe mode with command promopt > brings me back to the same recovery screen

---

Booting from USB Windows Recovery Drive

"Startup Repair"=Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC. Press Advanced Options to try other options to repair your PC.

"Reset The PC"=The drive where Windows is install is locked. Unlock the drive and try again.

at dos prompt>chkdsk c: /f /x /r

stage 1 O bad files

stage 2 Insufficient disk space, failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50.

started the windows recover usb again, failed three times, wont load

---------

reboot > f2 > Error 1962: No Operating System Found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence.

-----

booted from windows recovery usb > command prompt > ran sfc /scannow (c:\sfc /scannow) = "Windows REsource Protection could not perform the requested operation"

----

ran chkdsk c: /r /x = "The type of the file system is RAW Cannot lock current drive, CHKDSK is not avaialbe for RAW Drives"

----

booted from windows recovery usb > repair files = "Your PC needs repaired. The boot config data file doesn't contain valid info for an operating system.

File:\Boot\BCD

Error code:0xc0000098

You'll need to use recovery tools like disc or USB drive

-----

booted from windows recovery usb > ran each of these

BOOTREC /SCANOS

BOOTREC /FIXMBR

BOOTREC /FIXBOOT

BOOTREC /REBUILDBCD

After running I rebooted without the usb and have a Error 1962: No operating system found.

KyleH77, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence

1. Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence - Similar Threads - Error 1962 operating

2. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat: Al encender la PC me salió ese error, presiono cualquier tecla y vuelve a salir, probé iniciar desde un USB de arranque y queda la pantalla negra con puntos de colores, probé cambiando configuración de arranque en la bios y sigue igual ya no se que hacer....
  3. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat: Al encender la PC me salió ese error, presiono cualquier tecla y vuelve a salir, probé iniciar desde un USB de arranque y queda la pantalla negra con puntos de colores, probé cambiando configuración de arranque en la bios y sigue igual ya no se que hacer....
  4. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence: Hello Team,I installed windows 11 , yeasterday, everything was looking good and installed windows updates and today morning, it started giving me and Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence, I installed windows 11 on my nvvm 2.0 drive and...
  6. Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence: Hello Team,I installed windows 11 , yeasterday, everything was looking good and installed windows updates and today morning, it started giving me and Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence, I installed windows 11 on my nvvm 2.0 drive and...
  7. No boot device found. Press any key to continue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No boot device found. Press any key to continue: I was working in my laptop and suddenly BSOD came and then when it automatically rebooted this screen came picture attached below of error screen this have happened with me many times, I always go to advance option and then go for system restore point but after few weeks it...
  8. Fix Error 1962, No operating system found on Windows 10 computers

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error 1962, No operating system found on Windows 10 computers: If you are using a Lenovo desktop or laptop, you may encounter – Error 1962, No operating system found, Press any key to repeat boot sequence when you start your computer. There can be multiple reasons for the problem, but some of the most common reasons are faulty Hard...
  9. Error 1962: No operating system found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 1962: No operating system found: Hi, So My Lenovo Desktop was running weird so I tried resetting it and when it did i had the blue screen of dead and did try to install windows 10 with a USB but out of no where it started to give me the Error 1962, but when i had the USB plugged in i tried installing the...
  10. Error message 1962, No operating system found.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message 1962, No operating system found.: I have a Lenovo Vantage with Windows 10 home edition. Two days ago it started to freeze up on me off and on and then it just went to a black screen with the error message 1962, No operating system found. I have turned it on and when the Lenovo logo appears I hit F12 and all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. перевод press any key to repeat boot sequence

2. Error 1962press any key repeat boot sequence