Windows 10: Error 1962: No operating system found

Discus and support Error 1962: No operating system found in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, So My Lenovo Desktop was running weird so I tried resetting it and when it did i had the blue screen of dead and did try to install windows 10 with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jovany F, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Jovany F Win User

Error 1962: No operating system found

Hi, So My Lenovo Desktop was running weird so I tried resetting it and when it did i had the blue screen of dead and did try to install windows 10 with a USB but out of no where it started to give me the Error 1962, but when i had the USB plugged in i tried installing the windows 10 with it stops it from showing me the Error 1962 no operating system found screen but i still cant do anything and shows me the Windows Set up screen and says theres a media driver missing. ive watched videos on going to BIOS setup screen to change the boot but it still doesnt go away.Error 1962: No operating system found [​IMG]

:)

Jovany F, Mar 7, 2021

2. error 1962 no operating system found

i need help cant fix my com.

error 1962 no operating system found

ChristianElverdam nielsen, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Error message 1962 No System Files Found

Hi Chris,

There are several reasons for getting the Error message 1962. One possibility is that the basic input or output system (BIOS) does not detect the hard disk. A damaged hard disk can also be another reason. To address this concern, kindly follow the steps provided
    by Niranjan Manjhi on this
    link

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Mar 7, 2021
  4. bluzeboy Win User

(error 1962)

Suddenly I get (error 1962)no operating system found
    In bios set to default I get same thing
    but if enable csm ,I starts up.

bluzeboy, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Error 1962: No operating system found - Similar Threads - Error 1962 operating

2. Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence: Hello Team,I installed windows 11 , yeasterday, everything was looking good and installed windows updates and today morning, it started giving me and Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence, I installed windows 11 on my nvvm 2.0 drive and...
  3. Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence: Hello Team,I installed windows 11 , yeasterday, everything was looking good and installed windows updates and today morning, it started giving me and Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence, I installed windows 11 on my nvvm 2.0 drive and...
  4. After latest Windows Update I get Error 1962: No Operating System Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After latest Windows Update I get Error 1962: No Operating System Found: With the latest update, after installing and restarting it gives me a message saying Error 1962: No Operating System Found. It does this over and over. This is a Lenovo desktop and I have not changed any hardware....
  5. After latest Windows Update I get Error 1962: No Operating System Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After latest Windows Update I get Error 1962: No Operating System Found: With the latest update, after installing and restarting it gives me a message saying Error 1962: No Operating System Found. It does this over and over. This is a Lenovo desktop and I have not changed any hardware....
  6. After latest Windows Update I get Error 1962: No Operating System Found

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Fix Error 1962, No operating system found on Windows 10 computers

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error 1962, No operating system found on Windows 10 computers: If you are using a Lenovo desktop or laptop, you may encounter – Error 1962, No operating system found, Press any key to repeat boot sequence when you start your computer. There can be multiple reasons for the problem, but some of the most common reasons are faulty Hard...
  8. Operating system not found error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Operating system not found error: My pc was perfectly fine the day before but when ı opened it yesterday,”operating system not found” line came. I checked the bios and in the boot section there is not anything that says harddisc cant be found. So does that mean the problem is not with the harddisc ? What...
  9. Error message 1962, No operating system found.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message 1962, No operating system found.: I have a Lenovo Vantage with Windows 10 home edition. Two days ago it started to freeze up on me off and on and then it just went to a black screen with the error message 1962, No operating system found. I have turned it on and when the Lenovo logo appears I hit F12 and all...
  10. Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence: Good evening, 2 days ago I installed Windows 10. When I turn on the computer, I always get this message with error 1962, as you see below. I restart the pc and press F12, so that the list in the second picture appears and I can choose UEFI: Windows Boot Manager. This is the...