Windows 10: Error 1962

Discus and support Error 1962 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Lenova keeps cutting out with error 1962 causing it to stop while I am using it.Does anyone know of a solution to this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrianBoot1, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Error 1962

My Lenova keeps cutting out with error 1962 causing it to stop while I am using it.Does anyone know of a solution to this

:)

BrianBoot1, Sep 5, 2018
  2. bluzeboy Win User

(error 1962)

Suddenly I get (error 1962)no operating system found
    In bios set to default I get same thing
    but if enable csm ,I starts up.

bluzeboy, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Error message 1962 No System Files Found

Hi Chris,

There are several reasons for getting the Error message 1962. One possibility is that the basic input or output system (BIOS) does not detect the hard disk. A damaged hard disk can also be another reason. To address this concern, kindly follow the steps provided
    by Niranjan Manjhi on this
    link

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Error 1962

error 1962 no operating system found

i need help cant fix my com.

error 1962 no operating system found

ChristianElverdam nielsen, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Error 1962

1. Error 1962 - Similar Threads - Error 1962

2. Error 1962: No operating system found is happening but I can’t seem to open the BIOS Lenovo...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 1962: No operating system found is happening but I can’t seem to open the BIOS Lenovo...: How Do I fix this? After not using the computer for a month ish because of a problem with my monitor, I finally fixed it but I get error 1962. I can’t really get another component or really dismantle my of Lenovo thinkstation p330 and for some reason pushing f12 or f1 or...
  3. Error 1962: No operating system found is happening but I can’t seem to open the BIOS Lenovo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1962: No operating system found is happening but I can’t seem to open the BIOS Lenovo...: How Do I fix this? After not using the computer for a month ish because of a problem with my monitor, I finally fixed it but I get error 1962. I can’t really get another component or really dismantle my of Lenovo thinkstation p330 and for some reason pushing f12 or f1 or...
  4. Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence: Hello Team,I installed windows 11 , yeasterday, everything was looking good and installed windows updates and today morning, it started giving me and Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence, I installed windows 11 on my nvvm 2.0 drive and...
  5. Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence

Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence: Hello Team,I installed windows 11 , yeasterday, everything was looking good and installed windows updates and today morning, it started giving me and Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence, I installed windows 11 on my nvvm 2.0 drive and...
  6. Error 1962 After Power Outage. M.2 Shows 0.0mb in Windows Install Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1962 After Power Outage. M.2 Shows 0.0mb in Windows Install Setup: Need to know if I can fix this problem or, at least, know if it's possible to clone this to another hard drive/recover my stuff from my ssd.My power just flipped as I was on my computer and when I turned it back on it gave me an error 1962 message. I'm using a backup hard...
  7. Error 1962 After Power Outage. M.2 Shows 0.0mb in Windows Install Setup

Error 1962 After Power Outage. M.2 Shows 0.0mb in Windows Install Setup: Need to know if I can fix this problem or, at least, know if it's possible to clone this to another hard drive/recover my stuff from my ssd.My power just flipped as I was on my computer and when I turned it back on it gave me an error 1962 message. I'm using a backup hard...
  8. After latest Windows Update I get Error 1962: No Operating System Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After latest Windows Update I get Error 1962: No Operating System Found: With the latest update, after installing and restarting it gives me a message saying Error 1962: No Operating System Found. It does this over and over. This is a Lenovo desktop and I have not changed any hardware....
  9. After latest Windows Update I get Error 1962: No Operating System Found

After latest Windows Update I get Error 1962: No Operating System Found: With the latest update, after installing and restarting it gives me a message saying Error 1962: No Operating System Found. It does this over and over. This is a Lenovo desktop and I have not changed any hardware....
  10. After latest Windows Update I get Error 1962: No Operating System Found

in Windows 10 Customization