Windows 10: Error 2000-01 42

Discus and support Error 2000-01 42 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I own a DELL inspiron laptop. Recently while browsing on my windows 10, I got a blue screen error. Later when I restarted it, I was not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yash Mishra, May 13, 2021.

1. Error 2000-01 42

Hi,I own a DELL inspiron laptop. Recently while browsing on my windows 10, I got a blue screen error. Later when I restarted it, I was not able to access windows. After running the diagnostics, I got error code 2000-01 42 for my hard drive. I tried reading about the solution and according to one guy, the error means the hard disk needs replacement. I also had ubuntu installed on my laptop. It is working fine. But I can't install anything on it because my c drive partition where windows was installed is corrupted or there is some other issue. I m also not able to run my windows on saf

:)

Yash Mishra, May 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 and Ms Works 2000

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: Did you receive any error message? If yes, kindly respond with the error message and error code.

We would appreciate if you tell us about your issue briefly. However, I would also suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

• Right click on Microsoft Works 2000.
    • Click on Properties .
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Click on Run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous version which worked fine for you.
    Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 13, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Failed upgrade from Windows 7 to 10

The Windows upgrade failure codes can be dynamic.

Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    For each step make sure that you post images into the thread.
    In case there are problems posting images use share links (one drive, drop box, or google drive)

When uninstalling antivirus > use the applicable uninstall tool

Uninstall Panda using the applicable uninstall tool:
    How to uninstall Panda from the computer - Technical Support - Panda Security

Immediately before the next upgrade attempt > uninstall Microsoft security essentials
    (run through all of the steps in the upgrade check list before uninstalling the AV)

zbook, May 13, 2021
  4. Error 2000-01 42

Error Code 2000 - 0141

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I would require more information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Do you remember making any changes to the system?

From the error code 2000 - 0141, it appears that, this problem may occur if the hard disk drive in the computer is damaged or corrupted.

If you have any external hard disk plugged into the system, I would suggest you to remove it from the system and then boot to the system and check whether the issue is resolved.

Reply with results and necessary information to help you further.

Pushyanth K S, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Error 2000-01 42

1. Error 2000-01 42 - Similar Threads - Error 2000

2. Windows 10 Upgrade Install Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade Install Error: I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro.In the process of installing, I received an error. After countless attempts of trying to resolve the issue and reaching out to support only to be directed here I have run out of options. I have paid for the Pro but cannot find the product...
  3. directdraw init error message when trying to run LinksLS 2000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    directdraw init error message when trying to run LinksLS 2000: please help. I have updated drivers, trouble shooting didn't hep... I want to play this game! Any suggestions? One idea was that maybe my video card might not be big enough, but how do I check? Any other suggestions will be appreciated!...
  4. Nba 2000 gives error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nba 2000 gives error.: I want to try Nba 2000. My computer is bad. But unfortunately I can't use it on my Windows 10 computer. I get an error like this. The program or feature "\ ?? \ D: \ setup \ english \ setup.exe" cannot be started or run because it is incompatible with...
  5. Dell error code 2000-0151. Attempted clean install from USB but SSD not showing up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell error code 2000-0151. Attempted clean install from USB but SSD not showing up.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ag_vick07 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/em3hdi/dell_error_code_20000151_attempted_clean_install/
  6. error code 2000-0151

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code 2000-0151: Hello I have error code 2000-0151 From the information I got is that very serious How can I recover may information. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-2000-0151/c221e4cb-a576-4361-92ff-b8c0fa24920d
  7. Office 2000 error code while installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office 2000 error code while installing: I just installed office 2000 professional and got error code 1904 and 1919. I was making a check book and when i went to open it an add it inst there the same with word. what do i do to fix it...
  8. error code 2000-0142 while updating the Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 2000-0142 while updating the Windows: I was trying to update the Windows version to the latest Windows 10 on my Dell laptop. While doing the process of the update, the system suddenly got crashed and it showed Dell error code 2000-0142 and the installation got interrupted. Now I am not able to update the Windows....
  9. hard drive error 2000-0146 bsod dell inspiron 43320086317 ESC

in Windows 10 Customization
    hard drive error 2000-0146 bsod dell inspiron 43320086317 ESC: HOPING for a answer bsod error code does this mean I need to get a new computer? Really tired of trying to make this one work almost 2 years since I updated to the free windows 10 wasn't long after bsod just now able to get to advanced settings any help very much appreciated...
  10. Persistent SMART error on cloned drives (Error code: 2000-0151)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Persistent SMART error on cloned drives (Error code: 2000-0151): I am on my 4th SSD in my Windows 10 laptop that has been getting SMART error 2000-0151. We have replaced the motherboard, the SSD, and the connector cable between the SSD and motherboard. One thing is that I've been using Macrium Reflect to clone the drives. The new drives...