Windows 10: Error 2000-01 42

Discus and support Error 2000-01 42 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I own a DELL inspiron laptop. Recently while browsing on my windows 10, I got a blue screen error. Later when I restarted it, I was not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yash Mishra, May 13, 2021.

1. Error 2000-01 42

Hi,I own a DELL inspiron laptop. Recently while browsing on my windows 10, I got a blue screen error. Later when I restarted it, I was not able to access windows. After running the diagnostics, I got error code 2000-01 42 for my hard drive. I tried reading about the solution and according to one guy, the error means the hard disk needs replacement. I also had ubuntu installed on my laptop. It is working fine. But I can't install anything on it because my c drive partition where windows was installed is corrupted or there is some other issue. I m also not able to run my windows on saf

:)

Yash Mishra, May 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 and Ms Works 2000

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: Did you receive any error message? If yes, kindly respond with the error message and error code.

We would appreciate if you tell us about your issue briefly. However, I would also suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

• Right click on Microsoft Works 2000.
    • Click on Properties .
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Click on Run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous version which worked fine for you.
    Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 13, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Failed upgrade from Windows 7 to 10

The Windows upgrade failure codes can be dynamic.

Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    For each step make sure that you post images into the thread.
    In case there are problems posting images use share links (one drive, drop box, or google drive)

When uninstalling antivirus > use the applicable uninstall tool

Uninstall Panda using the applicable uninstall tool:
    How to uninstall Panda from the computer - Technical Support - Panda Security

Immediately before the next upgrade attempt > uninstall Microsoft security essentials
    (run through all of the steps in the upgrade check list before uninstalling the AV)

zbook, May 13, 2021
  4. Error 2000-01 42

Error Code 2000 - 0141

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I would require more information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Do you remember making any changes to the system?

From the error code 2000 - 0141, it appears that, this problem may occur if the hard disk drive in the computer is damaged or corrupted.

If you have any external hard disk plugged into the system, I would suggest you to remove it from the system and then boot to the system and check whether the issue is resolved.

Reply with results and necessary information to help you further.

Pushyanth K S, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Error 2000-01 42

1. Error 2000-01 42 - Similar Threads - Error 2000

2. Error that windows 2000 or later required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error that windows 2000 or later required: I know microsoft has no association with the popular game "Valorant", but in the prosess of installing and updating the game in the launcher, i reseve "Microsoft Windows 2000 or later required" by "7-zip SFX". I have already talked to the valroant crew, but i was just...
  3. Error that windows 2000 or later required

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error that windows 2000 or later required: I know microsoft has no association with the popular game "Valorant", but in the prosess of installing and updating the game in the launcher, i reseve "Microsoft Windows 2000 or later required" by "7-zip SFX". I have already talked to the valroant crew, but i was just...
  4. Fix Memory Error Code 2000-0122, 2000-0123 or 2000-0251 on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Memory Error Code 2000-0122, 2000-0123 or 2000-0251 on Windows computer: [ATTACH]In previous posts, we have covered Windows-powered Dell computer-specific error codes/issues like Processor Fan Error Code 2000-0511, Hard Drive Error code 2000-0142 and 2000-0146, as well as ePSA (Enhanced Pre-Boot System Assessment) Error Code 2000-0415. In this...
  5. Fix Processor Fan Error Code 2000-0511 on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Processor Fan Error Code 2000-0511 on Windows computer: [ATTACH]When you boot your Windows 11 or Windows 10-powered Dell computer, you may receive the Error Code 2000-0511. In this post, we will identify the potential causes, as well as provide the most suitable solutions affected PC users can try to resolve the issue. The error...
  6. Fix Hard Drive Error code 2000-0142 on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Hard Drive Error code 2000-0142 on Windows computer: [ATTACH]If when you run a hard drive diagnostics test on your Dell Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer but receive the Error code 2000-0142, then this post is intended to help you. In this post, we will identify the most potential causes to this error, as well as offer the most...
  7. Fix Error Code 2000-0415 on Windows computers

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 2000-0415 on Windows computers: [ATTACH]When running the ePSA (Enhanced Pre-Boot System Assessment) diagnostics on your Windows 11 or Windows 10-powered Dell computer, you may receive the Error Code 2000-0415. In this post, we provide the most suitable solutions affected PC users can try to resolve the...
  8. Fix Hard Drive Error Code 2000-0146 on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Hard Drive Error Code 2000-0146 on Windows computer: [ATTACH]As a Windows user, you may encounter the Hard Drive Error Code 2000-0146 on your Dell Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer. In this post, we will identify the potential causes to this error, as well as offer the most suitable solutions affected PC users can apply to...
  9. Error that windows 2000 or later required.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error that windows 2000 or later required.: I am downloading a game Valorant , after the download is complete it asks for an update and when i click to update an error of ‘’7 Zip SFX :- This program required windows 2000 or later’’ is shown. Please check the issue and reply with the solution as soon as possible. Thank...
  10. Error that windows 2000 or later required.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error that windows 2000 or later required.: I am downloading a game Valorant , after the download is complete it asks for an update and when i click to update an error of ‘’7 Zip SFX :- This program required windows 2000 or later’’ is shown. Please check the issue and reply with the solution as soon as possible. Thank...