Windows 10: error -2015294512 when trying to launch Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition from xbox pass

Discus and support error -2015294512 when trying to launch Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition from xbox pass in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i just downloaded fallout new vegas from the xbox pc pass but when i luanch it i get a file error, ive tried uninstaling and reinstaling the game but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FrostFire2019, Jun 27, 2022.

1. error -2015294512 when trying to launch Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition from xbox pass

i just downloaded fallout new vegas from the xbox pc pass but when i luanch it i get a file error, ive tried uninstaling and reinstaling the game but it does nothing and its been driving me insain.

:)

FrostFire2019, Jun 27, 2022
  2. BumbleBee Win User

Fallout: New Vegas!

look up.

BumbleBee, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    FALLOUT NEW VEGAS WITH WINDOWS 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to download the latest version of Fallout New Vegas it would be compatible, if you face any issue then try to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install Game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the Game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 27, 2022
  4. error -2015294512 when trying to launch Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition from xbox pass

Fallout: New Vegas!

All those waiting for Fallout: New Vegas Game of the Year edition with all the DLCs included now have their answer: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition to be released in February for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Games for Windows.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

error -2015294512 when trying to launch Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition from xbox pass

1. error -2015294512 when trying to launch Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition from xbox pass - Similar Threads - error 2015294512 trying

2. File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Cant even see game ive installed, in folder installed into.Its like it installs game, makes it inviseble, then app cant find the fm.exe fileOld thread touched on this subject, 4 years old that thread, no solution yet???????...
  3. error -2015294512 when trying to launch gamepass games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error -2015294512 when trying to launch gamepass games: Every single time I try to launch a game pass game, I receive this error, I have tried every "fix" I've seen and have yet to find anything that works...
  4. error -2015294512 when trying to launch gamepass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error -2015294512 when trying to launch gamepass games: Every single time I try to launch a game pass game, I receive this error, I have tried every "fix" I've seen and have yet to find anything that works...
  5. error -2015294512 when trying to launch gamepass games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. error -2015294512 when trying to launch Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition from xbox pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error -2015294512 when trying to launch Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition from xbox pass: i just downloaded fallout new vegas from the xbox pc pass but when i luanch it i get a file error, ive tried uninstaling and reinstaling the game but it does nothing and its been driving me insain....
  7. File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I've been able to successfully play one game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC app thus far. Every other game gives me that File System Error. I am able to install the game, but they will not launch and give me that error, or one ending in 513. I've gotten the latest...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: My game pass code isnt seeming to work on my windows 10 pc yes the card says its compatible with pc it says Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card....
  9. Xbox pass game ultimate

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox pass game ultimate: Hello i am new in all these xbox things i have and xbox 360 if i get my xbox game pass ultimate i can use it on my xbox 360 kinect Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-pass-game-ultimate/2d4b9f0e-d92a-4109-8b7e-32fabe608e66"
  10. File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I've been able to successfully play one game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC app thus far. Every other game gives me that File System Error. I am able to install the game, but they will not launch and give me that error, or one ending in 513. I've gotten the latest...