Windows 10: Error "-2017128443"

Discus and support Error "-2017128443" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there, Whenever I open up my lock screen, I see the error "-2017128443". Should I be worried if I see this error? Thanks for any help.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rushil Khandelwal, Nov 22, 2020 at 1:03 PM.

1. Error "-2017128443"

Hi there,

Whenever I open up my lock screen, I see the error "-2017128443". Should I be worried if I see this error?

Thanks for any help.

:)

Rushil Khandelwal, Nov 22, 2020 at 1:03 PM
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error "-2017128443" :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error "-2017128443" :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error "-2017128443" :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error "-2017128443" :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error "-2017128443" :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error "-2017128443" :D

4. Mussels Win User

Error "-2017128443"

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Thema:

Error "-2017128443"

1. Error "-2017128443" - Similar Threads - Error 2017128443

2. Windows game bar not recording: Error 0x2323007

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows game bar not recording: Error 0x2323007: Hey all, tried to record footage from my game (F1 2020) , but everytime I try to record I'm greeted with this error code. Tried several things, like reinstallinggame bar, messing with settings, resetting microsoft store cache... but no solution in sight. Searching on the web...
  3. Whea Uncorrectable Error Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea Uncorrectable Error Blue Screen: Hello everyone, I need help. Recently, about two weeks ago I've been getting a stop code and blue screen called "WHEA Uncorrectable Error". I have tried many different solutions but none of them work, at least they only work temporarily. I have tried changing my CPU cooler,...
  4. Disabling Laptop Keyboard causes system error

Disabling Laptop Keyboard causes system error: I'm hoping someone can help here because I'm at a loss on what I can do. About a month ago the keyboard on my laptop started producing some strange results. Left ctrl stopped working, my laptop thought that the shift key was in a constant perpetual state of being pressed...
  5. Windows could not start the Windows Update service on the local computer error:1058

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows could not start the Windows Update service on the local computer error:1058: An "Error 1058: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it." Error Occurs When Starting a Service please help me see when trying to start the service i got this error; [ATTACH]...
  6. Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code,...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code,...: "Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I don't know why I cannot play it, because we own Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in the family. Please help?!...
  7. windows 10 error code 0xc00000e [ CANT BE FIXED ]

windows 10 error code 0xc00000e [ CANT BE FIXED ]: I litterly tried everything to fix error code: 0xc00000e but nothing wont work : I wanted to change my Hardware settings in the registry wich i did and i shouldnt and now i realise what mistake i had made by the name: HwProfileGuid after i changed it i restarted my...
  8. Job cannot run because of invalid destination error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Job cannot run because of invalid destination error: I keep getting the following message on my Windows 10 computer "Job cannot run because of invalid destination". It started only a few days ago, and I don't know why. I can delete it, but why is it happening and how can I get rid of it?...
  9. Windows suddenly turns off with an error 0x0000009f

Windows suddenly turns off with an error 0x0000009f: Hello! I have a problem with my Lenovo ThinkPad x280 with Windows 10 installed. After my SSD was broken, I put another one with pre-installed Windows 10 and everything was fine until it started switching off without any reason. The full error code is 0x0000009f...
  10. Windows Creation tool error 0xc180010c - 0xa001b

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Creation tool error 0xc180010c - 0xa001b: I downloaded windows 10 creation tool but i got error code 0xc180010c - 0xa001b in verifying download I lost almost PHP500 for loading my metered wifi to download this but got this error I can't find the downloaded file also to just recovered then try again...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2017128443 error on lock screen